/hhg/ Hurricane Harvey General - [Windspeed continues to charge] Edition

PASTEBIN: gist.github.com/anonymous/f173e479fe2bbac70eaa1887a15a2342

NEWS:
>Hurricane Harvey Intensifies as It Roars Toward Texas
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hurricane-harvey-intensifies-it-roars-toward-texas-n795596
>Texas in direct path of suddenly intensifying, ‘astounding’ Hurricane Harvey
washingtonpost.com/national/tropical-storm-harvey-poised-to-be-category-3-hurricane-imperiling-gulf-coast-texas-in-direct-path-of-suddenly-intensifying-astounding-hurricane-harvey/2017/08/24/16b43004-88df-11e7-a94f-3139abce39f5_story.html?utm_term=.f492b5ca3526
>Local agencies prepare for Hurricane Harvey
texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/local-agencies-prepare-for-hurricane-harvey/797666446
>Mayor Turner, other officials squash social media rumors about Harvey
abc13.com/weather/mayor-squashes-social-media-rumors-about-harvey/2338991/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqG1Tn0XDw0
youtube.com/watch?v=dWrfSoU_0K8
youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0?t=17s
homes.trovit.com/stilt-home-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=qBLboy3aXA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fish have left the lake.

Okay so crazy lady Facebook post was confirmed false stay comfy Texas anons

Dallas here

thanks for the comfy weather Harvey

TXBROS REPORT IN

CYPRESS HERE

Just in : lake has actually left the fish

Alvin here

Collin County reporting in.

Also from Cypress, shit's going to flood like a motherfucker and I don't even have a generator for when the power inevitably goes out

NOAA Created this storm in order to push the Global Warming agenda. It's meant to get a major city evacuated so marshal law can be enforced.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Jim Wells

/CORPUS/ HERE

Bump for weekend happenin

I am visiting Galveston next week, where are the best places to get into skirmishes with looters?

Brenham here. We should have a Harvey meetup.

Irving here.

It was cloudy today so I was wondering if the residue of the hurricane is going to start moving this far north.

RIP in peace

checked
happening

Gregg county stay safe southern bros.

checked

Just go to the seawall, tons of roaming niggers

gg

Probably Russian Mafia like Katrina

San Patricio County reporting in

Digits confirm that the hurricane stops in place, grows to cat 5, then heads for Mexico

Ehh, I don't live in the island. Pic related,the people in pink and yellow are super fucked

pls live through the hurricane so you can have this Fried Funnel Cake Cheeseburger at the Texas State Fair this year

Little Cypress checking in.

When "next week"? By next week, either it'll be gone and proved overblown, or the National Guard is gonna shut down the southbound highways like they did during Katrina.

West Houston
Still debating about naming my kid Harvey but I will keep you bastards updated. I am starting to feel the storm pressure change in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqG1Tn0XDw0

How was it confirmed false?

Fort Bend here

Are the Texans fucked?

Dallas. Got the spare bedrooms prepped for my refugee friends rolling in tomorrow.

I'm expecting a big exodus out of Austin once they see news of the Houston flooding.

yes. very

970.8 from recon...damn

Harris, Friendswood reporting in.
Will be riding out the storm in downtown nogtown H-town.

Do it

Is there a potential for extreme coastal flooding on this part of the coast? What sort of coastal flooding protection measures are in place?

Hidalgo

You will get shot looting here. I wouldn't.

Austin here

I live in the green area, am I fucked? 78414

only right wing guy in Austin reporting in

It begins tonight

Are you ready coast-friend?
also has anyone else seen those fema trucks?

Houston.

Went to pump gas and it was full of people. overhype in my opinion

Should I go back to school in Austin now or wait till Monday/Tuesday and hope it clears up by then?

I'm in a new apartment and don't have many supplies.

Check op post it's the 3rd article says the mayor said it wasn't true so either she's lying or the mayors lying take ya pick

Source?

What? Austin will just have minor flooding and power outages. R-right?
Nuh-uh

Maybe as a middle name. If it happens I'll post from the hospital, assuming we make it that far.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWrfSoU_0K8

you misunderstood the question, i want to help defend against looters.

Nahhh, just stay away from the flood areas

Zone A (pink): Ultra fucked
Zone B (yellow): Mega fucked
Zone C (green): Super fucked
Zone D (orange): Extra fucked
Zone E (purple): Regular fucked

Does this count?

FL
here

whos /comfy/ here gonna be drinking some vodka and watching the live streams 2arrow

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0?t=17s

This storm will without a doubt be blamed on global warming by some in the (((media))) but probably not as much as you would think. Especially since we just went through the longest streak in US history without a major hurricane making direct landfall on the US. I could be wrong, but if the big players do blame it on global warming they are setting themselves up for embarrassment

Anyone have that website used in the shortwave Happening threads tuned to weather niggers?

im out by calallen in comfy mode

you will probably be fine but there will be flooding

1488 Conroe

they cannot all look like that in corpus christi, in the pink area from map above, right?

>or the mayor is lying

your from austin too, cool nice to know i'm not alone in this lefty city

Are we going to die before we get the new taytay?

Austin is due for flooding, and has wide spread trees (unlike the Houston conifers) that are sure to pull power lines down.

Pair that with all the houses in Austin being 70 year old shits that they can't afford to update.

what a terrible state to try a marshall law experiment in.

Isn't there another big storm forming right now that's headed towards Florida?

Woodlands riverwalk reporting in. How fucked am I?

Just a fuckton of rain and flooding or shit about to get Allison in here? I just moved here from Huntsville, so not sure how flooding is.

Won't argue with those digits. If shit goes haywire and there's enough casualties they can use the opportunity to blame it on trump

At least now if the nignog is lying, he would be on record for dismissing the warning and would be totally fucked.

Hempstead reporting in

The season has only just begun, sempai.

And on that note, I gotta go. I might be able to post again later this evening, but don't count on it. Stay safe everybody.

So I guess we can say...

Houston, we have a problem XD

Katy here. I went for my weekly grocery run earlier today, that was a mistake, I should have gone earlier in the week. I'm all ready to play some comfy mid-storm vidya though.

>not sure on TX flooding
i don't think many texans are too sure about it either. from my comfy spot, i would love to know more.

NEW UPDATE
E
W

U
P
D
A
T
E

The projections are everywhere. Could be austin, could be san an, could be a lot of places.

lol'd, i remember that movie.

This area would probably be the best place.

radioreference

lmao

SPRING HERE

Damn dude, how close to Deweyville do you live?

Jefferson County bro.
Am I fucked or is everyone East of Houston pretty much okay?

i would not worry about it

What, these?

homes.trovit.com/stilt-home-texas

>tornados possible

So wait, it's expected to come BACK INTO THE FUCKING GULF AND MAKE A 2ND LANDFALL IN HOUSTON/LOUISIANA???

East side of the island

freeport

wtf this thing is still at 85 miles per hour and everyone is hyping it up to be CAT 3-4, when does it blob?

I'm in Orange...are we okay.

in times like these its nice to get a light hearted lol. thanks, that was really clever!

One of the worst places you can be

Jefferson County, near Port Arthur

Yes

Sargent

Wait and see.

PLS DON'T FUCK ME HARVEY I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, PROBABLY

Houston we have a problem/

Great name for a country road, its a shame how much that area is growing

guy at krogers told me there warehouses are out of water.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBLboy3aXA0

just wind indeed