Burgers: wtf

Idk about ya'll, but plastering logos on weapons like its NASCAR is pretty telling of your foreign policy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiYYGF3wnqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finnish warriors do the same thing.

They have their technology in their, it's completely normal, the fucking canadian space arm has "canada" written on it

SLIDE THREAD.

it's called a test missle kike WHAT YOU DISTRACTING FROM?

SLIDE THREAD

Are you saying weapons manufacturers shouldn't be able to brand their products? Get out of here with that commie shit.

>plastering advertisements on the side of ballistic missles
God I love America.

Your retarded. They do this for the investors when they make presentations and for promotion pics. Actually missiles are pretty drab. Usually have a flag some serials numbers and an anti radar coating.

ok, get some brown people to paint murals on the side of it then.

one thing my friend told me when i visited america: if you're in a part of town where you start to see lots of murals, thats a bad part of town

Yeah, we hanging dick on you.

>Le everything is a slide thread. Seth rich!!
You don't belong here newfag

On our news stations they have little segments where its like all of a sudden you're watching QVC

New Awan news came out today from the daily caller.

this

why isnt this based again?
its hilarious

i want to see a giant Lowe's sticker on the MOABs we drop in syria

Skip to 8:00 minutes. youtube.com/watch?v=CiYYGF3wnqU

Like this? Not a bad idea.

it just seems a bit kitsch.
They should go with their "alt logos"
Like stinky the skunk works skunk

They don't look like that when being used in combat you thick skulled fuck womble

oh that makes sense. Still like the alt logos. Bad PR maybe

see these cute characters convey the same meaning (logos for the companies), but arn't they just much more kawaii?

Japan back me up here

See? So much better

Can you not see the orange fins? Has it not occurred to you that weapons manufacturers are private companies that might want to have their brand on their products when they perform tests or put on demonstrations for military buyers?

Put your flag on if you're going to engage in Sup Forums banter

US test weapons have orange paint jobs. Look at QF-4 Drones. Bright orange paint, too.

Boom, this. I work for one such company. People are so stupid they have really no idea how it works most of the time.

my bad forgot lol

>your foreign policy
>your foreign policy
>your foreign policy

You mean pic related's foreign policy...
>

>this is the power of capitalism