Islam

Islam in the UK

Are we civilizations final frontier? Nobody in Europe is doing shit apart from the Swiss. Americans are to busy being cucks and fighting for rights they already have. Help us. Rifles?

Isn't your country about to ban thick butter because you're not allowed knives to spread it?

You can literally be taken over by an ostrich dude.

The UK is the last bastion of human civilization.

It is literally the only country that matters.

>be b*rgers
>muh right to bear arms
>get raped at gunpoint and shot to death by niggers
Go kill yourself

Burgers are too retarded. Learn history more, less politics, fucking degenerate.

It's like you don't want us to ship over our plentiful guns when your cucked pasty asses are finally forced to fight.

Look up history, Britain > United states of prisoners.

>be b*rger
>calling anyone else cucked

>Americans are to busy being cucks and fighting for rights they already have
Because if we stop fighting for it, it'll be taken.

How can any country manage to be as utterly degenerate and cucked as (((America ))) is absolutely beyond me.
That shithole deserve to be nuked.

>utterly degenerate
Wealth, plain and simple.

first time I have seen an anarchist on Sup Forums triggered. What are you antifa or some other pointless shit?

>vomits

Any other country than the UK is not important. America is just a bunch of states dictating themselves.

Go kill yourself. Show me someone who claims to not love and admire the UK, I will show you a jealous liar with a massive inferiority complex.

God bless you squire. If we are to stand as one voice - then the British Empire and it's former colonies must stand as one. Let us forget what divides us two great nations and march onwards onto those peaceful, sun lit uplands and hold steadfast against the degeneracy that liberalism offers us.

the uk is just one state getting dictated by sharia law, what's your point?

the problem of the jews?

Why you are such envious people

what god gave the jews in this life is nothing comparable to what he gave the rest of humanity.
despite all of what he gave them they were unfaithful and everytime god sent a prophet to guide them Either they call him a

liar or kill him directly. what they done when moses was between them is a simple example of that "decived god and worshiped

the bull"

and then god sent jesus, the jews not only called him a liar and went to kill him , they also envied him and they do until this day for what god gave to him

they envy the germans for the nation god gave to them , and god is gracious, he give what he wants to everyone he wants.How

not,and he gave david and after him Solomon a kingdom that he did not give any of the worlds. listen to what god gave david and solomon and compare it to what hitler had.

1-god subdued the wind to solomon its morning course was a month's journey and its evening course was a month's journey.
2-god gave solomon a spring flowing with molten brass.
3-god SUBDUED for solomon the jins who, BY GOD'S PERMISSION, worked before him,(jins are the sons of satan created from fire like the humans are the sons of adam created from the clay)
4-god ordered to these jins to obey solomon and to make for him what he wanted : stately buildings, images, basins like warter-troughs and huge,built-in-cauldrons and everyone who swerves from god's and solomon's commandment, he will taste the chastisement of the the blazing fire.

but the jews will never tell you this, they will never tell you what's writen in the torah they dont want you to know god, they dont want you even to belive he exist and if you belive he exists they will turn away the history of the prophets he sents, so you believe that god is evil,they dont want you to taste heaven neither in this life nor in the hereafter.they are unfaithful and they envy the faithful ones.

how amusing that you blame Islam for the civil war, when it was the Maronites who started it ,and allied with the Jew, to make Lebanon a Christian state.

How does it feel to be so retarded ?

As a white American, my allegiances lie with my people before my country, if an Islamic Revolution or something takes place in Europe I'm booking the first flight and brining my butter knives too.