Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian, the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Snapchat is

Racemixing is the most beta thing you can do as any type of man. You're abandoning your own people and will only make your offspring weaker.

No, dating a single mom with a mixed race child is.

>Men can only impregnate one race of women
There's literally nothing wrong with a white man racemixing, so long as he produces at least three white children in his lifetime. Believe it or not, men can fuck multiple women.
You virgins are an embarrassment to this board

Species-mixing with groids is the most beta thing. Not advocating race-mixing but at least being with an Asian, Mestiza, or Arab girl is keeping it human.

You are both disgusting. Any respectable woman would be repelled by someone who has fucked outside of their race.

>Telling the women you fuck about your previous sexual conquests
Your autism is showing

You're right, I was just referring to "the most beta" thing.

I mean the world is kinda shit right now. If my only options were a semi traditional asian chick or slutty white chick I'd pick the Asian chick.

>your own people
t.german american mutt

gtfo outta my country faggot. Anglos only

You have a gook fetish I bet.
Ah alright then
I am the eternal anglo himself faggot

No.
White men should take EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHANCE to be with something other than a spoiled western cunt.

>You have a gook fetish I bet
Not specifically gooks, but my dick is pretty much an international passport

Then you have not understood the 14 words.

If white children do not have a future, anything you do in your life is meaningless.

This. White men should be striving to dilute the lesser races while expanding his own.
Spreading your seed to as many non White women as possible is one of the most redpilled thing a white man can do

when an Asian women is filled with big white cock god is pleased

Dating a fat hideous neegroid is far more beta.

Bonus points if you call her "thick".

No, it's the most SANE thing a white man can do in this day and age. If you choose a white woman who rode the cock carousel through her 20s over an Asian who did nothing but bust her ass working towards a stem degree you deserve to have your shit taken in a divorce.

Yes, especially an ugly one.

It's one thing if she's a knockout, though I don't endorse it.

updated

>Asian American gf vs Eastern Euro gf.png

Hello r/hapas

Holy shit, the white gf sounds legit retarded.

YOUR MOM WAS A DUMB BOAR WITH A FAT ARSE

yes

I don't get it

Choosing a fucking chink is like cheating in dark souls.Are you really that retarded,that to fit into social norm you had to go THE easiest way?Its truly a fucking disgrace to just spew thousands of years of white genes into asian toilet and then EATING it up saying but our lovely hapa is so cute look at his little sfrawny arms wooooh.

>implying asian girls and whites have the same body types

Enabling any entitled whore is. Even if a girl gets more attention from orbiters than she ever should, you should not buy into her resulting illusion that she deserves a guy much better than she is a girl. Objectively match the value of her attributes to your own and don't date too far down, even if beta orbiters make it seem like girls have inflated value. So, no, strictly dating Asians is not beta, but dating old and/or ugly Asians is, if you yourself are at least average.

>Bobbyposting is now on pol

jesus christ

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING!!!!!!!!!

HAH, you live in Poland. There's still plenty of good women left in eastern Europe. If you lived here you might understand how much our women suck.

Cucking to a shiftless single mom with a mulatto bastard is way worse desu.

and don't forget, kids:
thicc is code for nigger meat!

you guys are just salty im going to bang a japanese exchange student this weekend.

It does seem that a lot of beta white men seem to go for Asians, I wouldn't do it personally, but it is infinitely better than dipping your weewee in a groid if you insist on racemixing. If you get her pregnant just make sure he/she doesn't go full Elliot Rodger.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure every white assumes it's because you couldn't find a white woman. Russian women, too.

>White woman with non-white male
>"Wow you guys are insecure lol so triggered ur no better than tumblr you guys always obsess over black dicks I think you might be gay and/or jealous because of ur tiny cocks lmao"

>White man with Asian woman
>"Is there anything more pathetic than this? Basically proof ur a fuckin beta male with a small cock. Why aren't you with a white woman? Fucking sad really lmao"

Shaming tactics are commonly used by a certain group.

It isn't a good thing for sure but it is better than any other combo. Most Eurasians I have met are basically Asians. They like anime, ricey cars, and careers in stem. EE here so I have met a few, he girl are mostly well adjust and the guys are introverts like Asian men

But you are yellow.

chad is sending dick pics to your oneitis on snapchat right now you virgin

>If you get her pregnant just make sure he/she doesn't go full Elliot Rodger
or makes sure it goes full Elliot Rodger, but in a good way

I get the feeling that with good careful breeding we could create ubermensch but its more then likely to just create those poor puffy hapa looking bastards.

>I'M FUCKING WHITE

Yeah that's a good point. If anyone has had enough of life and is reading this and is going to go Elliot Rodger mode, consider slaying some subhuman groids or other shitskins, at least make it count.

Western women are absolute trash.

>tfw mutt so no >my people

It's either have white kids or none at all. Every Asian girl I see with a white guy, the guy is a neckbeard and she's pure chink. And they will have brown eyed Asian looking kids who will vote liberal.

not at all, really depends on what culture though. race means nothing, culture is everything.

Wife an Asian. Live life.
Wife a black, poverty.
Wife a whitey, court orders every month.
Wife a man, nigga you gay. GL though.

Obsessing over white non-virgin women is the most beta thing you can do. Since 95% of white women are non-virgin, you're all cucks.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
You don't want to marry one of these cute girls and save the white race?!
SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS SHILL SHAREBLUE JIDF SOROS

If you are a woman, Yes.

Only beta asian men like white women. and beta lowlife white women like asian men.

The alpha asian men only fuck other asian men, or fuck white men.

>Tfw not alpha enough to get a white gf
So bad so so bad

I would sniff the one on the right so hard, I would squeeze her bottom and scream into her asshole

Look at this dumb ass slide thread that so many idiots have to react for. GTFO of here.

Go away Eurasian Tiger.

Here are so many good looking white guy who date Asian women

Both are pretty awful, just in different ways. White women are dumb, smell horrible, and have the weirdest sympathies(Seriously Niggers and Arabs). Asian women on the other hand are rude, easy to influence towards liberalism, and are vapid and materialistic especially second generation ones.

It definitely is picking 2 different types of poison

I wish I wasn't so low test so I could get a white gurrrrrl :(

This shit again

call me an open minded nationalist. I really don't care when I see white people dating/married outside their race as long as it isnt black. Every culture has done something really cool and contributed to humanity. except blacks.

on second thought add muslim to that list.

If my sister brought home a chinese-american dude I really wouldn't care.

I am okay with all races except Arabs, Jews, Niggers, and Beaners. I like Asians and Indians as I work in IT and am constantly around Asians and Indians.

Why cant you faggots appreciate other races females while breeding with your own?
You are either explicitly non-white hating or you throw the baby out with the bath water and exclusively want to fuck foreign sluts
Asian women are very beautiful, so are women from almost every race, but I prefer my own
Learn to compromise and use common sense you literal fucking autists

>very beautiful, so are women from almost every race, but I prefer my own
that's funny, because anglo "women" are disgusting (mainly because of inbreeding and fetal alcoholism)

sorry, I'm soft on a lot of issues, but White loser/gook female is one of them. I'm tired of seeing these beta white men out with their FOB wives, it's pathetic, and I'm tired of seeing it shilled on Sup Forums by (((them)))

Yes, who would want pic related when you can have

Its weird seeing someone from El Salvador posting a picture of a girl who lives 2 minutes from me I'm pretty sure.

>Africans are mostly counter-productive
>Asians are mostly productive

Really makes you think doesn't it?

Half of my friends date Asians or half-Asians (but I live in Siberia, so there is many of them).

I dont mind beaners. typically the taller the beaner the more white he has in him/the more human he will act.

>"I want to marry a hot Asian!", proclaims the yellow fever suffer
>unbeknownst to him he will be marrying her family
>they will hate his guts and mock him to his face
>they will also beg for money and expect special treatment because "muh culture"
>his loving Asian wife will either be a nag or an ice queen to him after marriage
>she will either be distant and rarely physically affectionate or too clingy
>hope you like the food from her home country because that's all she knows how to cook, pray she does that well
>the upside is she won't divorce you unless you really abuse her or completely neglect her
>and if she's crazy she will kill you than divorce you
>but hey at least you get to play out your fetish

4 years in Japan now, living the dream. (please don't call me a english teacher, I have a real job)
I'm so done with white woman, I would never touch a them again. Creating the new master race while typing.
If you have the chance, move to Asia. Japan, Korea, the developed parts of china, Taiwan, everything goes. However, you must lean the local language.

>inJapan
>I have a real job
That's my dream
Please give advice on how to make it real

I didn't know she was Canadian.
I have an entire folder full of her.
Where in Canada do you live?

she has extremely tiny arms

Browsing Sup Forums is the most Omega thing a man can do.

you can't have ethnocentrism anymore with mixed kids

>Civic Nationalism is okay when I do it! XD

Fuck off and stop ruining other countries the same way ours are being ruined.

>Any respectable woman would be repelled by someone who has fucked outside of their race.
tell that to all the white ladies fucking big dick tyron then fucking off when his baby pops out

My wife is Asian.
Ask me that in person and you'll be shitting your own teeth.

We do permit the race-mixing of Aryans and Mongoloids. We do not encourage it, nor do we find such behavior very productive, but we will not outcast the half-breed children or their parents. It has been proven that Mongoloids have certain advantages even compared to Aryans, and therefore it must be possible that the children of such unions can possess advantageous qualities from both parents.

It is also possible for an Aryan to find himself, in contract with his government, in a position where it is impossible for him to secure an Aryan wife, or that it is prudent to his task to secure a foreign wife. In such cases, we must not cause harm to this public servant or his children, since it is possible for even a half-Aryan to be Aryan in thought and action.

Barring some other disability, half-Aryans are not inherently unworthy of life, and thus should be afforded the opportunity to confirm the superiority of their Aryan blood through their actions. Some might consider this policy too lenient, but do we not already practice such lenient policies, to the benefit of our people, for Aryans who, though unfortunate circumstance, have been tainted with Jewish blood?

As in all matters, it is the duty of the Aryan man to enact intelligent decisions for the benefit of his people. In courting, an Aryan man should thoroughly research the ancestry of his potential wife, and if for some reason finds her unsuitable to produce and grow Aryan children, must carefully and respectfully cancel the engagement, hiding any such information from the poor woman, so as not to cause offense or psychological harm.

Is that from Mein Kampf I could've sworn I remember that passage

my oneitis is a lesbian tho

Not dating anyone is.

lol, does she look like this

all of those girls are hot except for the middle one. Chick on left is 8/10 at least.

Also this.

Dating a nigger or spic is.

white > asian >>>>>>>>> jew >>>>>>> mudslime > poo >>>>>>>> spic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nigger

This, Asian women are womanlets who will give you half-white manlet sons via c-section because Asian women scientifically don't have birthing hips (biiliac width)
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext