twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t

sage

Faggot

leafs are no better than niggers desu.

/thread

Is he scared?

Pigs are food.

yes. I grew up on a farm and hogs are smarter than most dogs.

>eating ((( cholesterol ))) and ((( saturated fat )))

good goyim! we need money from your drugs and healthcare costs, pay up!

oh, us? we are vegan it's strange and a coincidence that we are fit and healthy! don't be like us deficient vegans eat your ((( protein ))) on your (((((((( keto ))))))) diet

it's all genetics right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
>Towards the end of his life, Adolf Hitler followed a vegetarian diet. It is not clear when he adopted it, since some accounts of his dietary habits prior to the Second World War indicate that he consumed meat as late as 1937. By 1938, Hitler's public image as a vegetarian was already being fostered and from 1942 he self-identified as a vegetarian. Personal accounts from people who knew Hitler and were familiar with his diet indicate that he did not consume meat as part of his diet during this period, with several contemporaneous witnesses—such as Albert Speer (in his memoirs, Inside the Third Reich)—noting that Hitler used vivid and gruesome descriptions of animal suffering and slaughter at the dinner table to try to dissuade his colleagues from eating meat.

>Some modern day analysis has theorized that Hitler's vegetarianism may have been due to Richard Wagner's historical theories, or even a psychological reaction to his niece's death rather than a commitment to animal welfare, but these theories are contradicted by reports that he was often distressed by images of animal cruelty and suffering, as well as being an antivivisectionist.

non-veganism is a weird ideology that will die out. totally un-White, too

>he

vegan is the most 14 diet there is

vegetarian is more 88

Poor piggy :(

I can go without Pigs, I'll just eat the retard cows and sheep instead. Cunts don't know one if they're coming or going.

Not my fault that pig tastes so good.

This is actually true

liveleak.com/view?i=855_1425380286

always makes me sad when i take our pigs to the butcher. they know exactly whats going on.

but the bacon is just too damn good.

Pigs know they're going to be slaughtered and act accordingly, trying to fight it and screaming all the while. Slaughtering pigs is one of the most difficult and dangerous butchering jobs. They're pretty smart animals.

Cows, sheep, chickens, whatever are all so dumb they just go to their deaths blissfully ignorant and are easier to control.

underrated

I want to stop but people keep feeding it to me.
I love veggies but it seems that meat is always on the menu.

Gas the pigs. Species war now.

wait a minute, if gassing was the fastest, most efficient method of killing jews, why don't slaughterhouses gas animals?

tfw

I haven't been able to take the veggie pill and I don't think I ever will.
I don't eat much red meat, mainly when I go out for dinner or a spexial event.
I consume a lot of chicken. that's where I get the bulk of my protein outside of whey.

I've been vegan for 15 years. My health sucks and I need to take tons of supplements. I wouldn't recommend veganism for anyone but the most fanatical autists.

this is a b8 post

now i'm hungry, thanks OP

read that post and now I want to kill myself.
I love pork but I love piges too

Complete non issue. Vat grown meat is not far away, and will circumvent the issue completely.

Probably because they don't want chemicals in the food that people will be eating.

Sleep tight, piggo

Why are you vegan bastards always killing all the plants which make the oxygen we need to breath?

I wouldn't quit veganism myself, I find animal products utterly repulsive. But it has to be said, that only an extremely determined high IQ autist can manage the vitamin and amino-acid supplementation regimen which veganism requires.

CUTE!

Piggu looks so sad! Where is my vat grown meat. :^(

There is nothing wrong with eating meat. There is an absolutely massive amount wrong with the industrial meat production industry.

I love pork and chicken, but I can't justify eating it because of the conditions it is kept in. I do keep my own chickens and slaughter and eat them occasionally, but other than that I only eat (grassfed) beef and lamb because the conditions are generally much better

/ourguy/
American nog-nog equivalents react negatively to vegetarianism

id have a pet pig if they didnt look like wal mart shoppers

literally did NOTHING wrong

You're not so bad leaf

:)

Maybe I'm just a poorfag, but I've never had good pork. Every thin, miserable slab has been tough and gristly.

Those deer grew up to be communists. They were responsible for the Great Leap Forward famine.

Sarin cooks out

sleep tight porker

Which state are you in and have you tried cooking it yourself? Pork is fucking delicious m9

Reminded me of this, for some weird reason lel

Spicland, USA

This is why I only eat chicken and fish. Chicken are dinosaurs that will kill toddlers the second you let them out of sight. Fish are retards. Cows are nice and pigs are smart as fuck.

Buy a pork loin when it's on sale and prepare it with mushrooms in a cream sauce. It's fucking heavenly. I live in spicland too dude.. SoCal.. no excuses

go to the store, go to the deli and cheese section
and get some proscuitto

Feels so heart warming to have the blessing of cookie-pig before bed to wash away the total and complete petrification of the poor swine above. Meat is murder. Good night

you just dont know how to cook it. you wont find good pork in fast food. look into pork based indian dishes. my parents, mexican, make spicy pork with rice. its like a soup and insanely good. hate pork chops though, definitely dry grease

FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DONT EAT IM GOING TO EAT THREE

Tasty, tasty murder.

Thanks for the tips, will post results in a few days

pig and human flesh taste about the same.

Eating meat is fine. I just don't agree with farming animals. We should HUNT our food. Let the animals live full lives out in the wild. It fucks up nature that we raise animals for slaughter.

Vagina

the weak should fear the strong

literally my favourite webm ever

That's because dogs are genetically stunted wolves. Domestication fucked up their genes. And it's not just with purebreeds (which is really inbreeding) but the type of evolution we promoted for companion animals, with our preference for more infantile and childish behaviors designed to please us, has made them retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHlY0dXqDe4

i too want free range animals. problem is theres too many people. that means we need too many chickens and cows. there is just enough land to have them free range around, not enough to keep up with worldwide demand. and of course no one will do it for free. you can always buy local though if you can find it and pay extra

recipe for parents dish plz

We quit eating pigs, as much as I love ribs and bacon we shouldn't eat them. They are too intelligent to be food. If you want pork go out and kill a wild hog, they destroy everything in their path and need to be wiped out. Cows on the other hand are fucking retards, once saw a cow get it's brains blown out, with other cows around it. They didn't even react.

Bacon/ChocolatChipCoockie mix.
shoppinglist made!

omg, is this you?!

this

>Cows on the other hand are fucking retards, once saw a cow get it's brains blown out, with other cows around it. They didn't even react.

Are they? Is this an exception?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUZ1YLhIAg8

looks a lot like this. parents simply use chile verde, some red peppers and pepper.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/puerco-con-chile-verde-recipe-2048971

cook cubed pork until it is white then boil in (plenty of) sauce. serve over spanish rice. its really moist

>Chicken are dinosaurs that will kill toddlers the second you let them out of sight.

I spent a lot of time by myself as a toddler hanging around chickens.

Speaking of pork substitutes, Javalina taste like ass no matter how good you cook em.

sounds incredible since pork is the shit but I'm pretty sure humans taste better

I've eaten crocs. They taste like pork but with a spongier texture like chicken.

Aboartion

show this picture to a lion, see if it will stop chewing on your sorry ass, dipshit.
this is why there is a food chain, to go against it is to go against nature's order, something only a nigger like you would enjoy

sounds great my man. thank you for this!

>hugging a modern day dinosaur

here piggy, piggy ,piggy

>There's nothing wrong with eating mea-
There's nothing wrong with preventing you from committing sui-

>you have to go back

This is not uncommon among sociopaths

fan of cute posting desu

Are you saying vegetarians are sociopaths?

>tfw eating a ham sandwhich

It's too bad they taste so good but I'd eat them even if they were smarter than humans.

animals with feelings just taste the best

devilish

Killing livestock for food is nature you dingus. You think predators cry about killing their prey? If you're speaking of unethical treatment of livestock time to grow up kiddo, unethical treatment of animals is going to happen until the end days because some humans are living piles of rotten shit that only want to inflict torment on lesser creatures. You can't stop that.

Now shut up you vegan crybaby and eat a steak .

that's why you tzrn hogs into hog dogs so they don't resist consumption

Poor oinker

Local Spanish spot I go to put's the pig's head on the food tray surrounded by pernil (Puerto Rican pork) and tostones. I don't even feel the least bit squeamish about piling the pernil on to my plate while looking at its face.