I took a single glass of tap water and boiled it down to see what was left

And they say there isn't shit in our water supply.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_fume_fever
findaspring.com/
ewg.org/research/healthy-home-tips/tip-6-skip-non-stick-avoid-dangers-teflon
youtube.com/watch?v=FBaVwwuErmU
bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad/Saltseffects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not drinking deionized water every day

maybe it's the shit from your filthy frying pan dickhead

>What are minerals
>What is iron
Literal retard

If you boiled it all down in a teflon coated frying pan you would have ended up burning off some of the teflon. Some of that residue is minerals, the other is burnt teflon. You also poisoned yourself by breathing the fumes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_fume_fever

Calcium is good for you dumbass.

wtf are the Jews putting in our water? Is the white stuff xenestrogens? OP, scrape that shit with a razor blade, sniff it and tell us if you feel any gayer then you already are.

>jizz in frying pan
no mom it's just the chemicals in the water.

>not exclusively drinking daddies semens

oh wait, i guess you are

should be more calcium than iron - iron in your water usually comes in nasty sulphate form

op you are supposed to boil off your piss and then see if there is any aids residue.... fucking idiot

Free hormonal reassignment therapy.

You mean "daddy's cummies"
lrn2LARP

deionized water leeches minerals from your body.

You must either:
1. buy a distillation system or distilled water and remineralize it before drinking
2. Buy an expensive reverse osmosis system
3. Find a quality local spring
findaspring.com/
4. Buy bottled water

Personally, I buy cases of 1L glass bottles of San Pellegrino at the grocery store for $7 a pop

I live in an All White neighborhood with a private Water Authority. We have no impurities in our water.

>not paying kikes to add minerals to the water and market it as spring water

How the fuck did a frying pan fit inside the glass?

>larp

minerals from your hard water and burned off teflon coating

PS - NEVER use Teflon.

ewg.org/research/healthy-home-tips/tip-6-skip-non-stick-avoid-dangers-teflon

Dude, look up pure h20. That stuff is actually dangerous to drink.

It's probably chalk in the water you fucking moron

Pol gets a little dumber each day

It saps away the minerals in your teeth right?

>San Pellegrino
if you aren't a Italian then you have no right

>For science

>deionized water leeches minerals from your body.

YOU THINK?

...sodium bicarbonate
....calcium carbonate
Real shit

That's calcium and magnesium. Get a water softener.

It's because of the huge amount of neet single men masturbating over the toilet. Rivers and mountains of gizz flow into the water supply creating this.

>cases of 1L glass bottles of San Pellegrino at the grocery store for $7 a pop

So you live in chalk heavy water area.
consider my almonds to be activated

whole body. Water is a universal solvent, pure water will erode almost any containers aside from glass/ceramics. Bottled water is a meme because the plastics leech estrogen-like compounds, even from BPA-free plastic.

>San Pellegrino

Nigger you sure are fucking stupid. San Pellegrino is full of fluoride. wtf are you thinking?

You need a water filter user

big berkey water filter takes out all the gay chemicals and not the good minerals
bought one 3 years ago still havent had to change filters yet as you can scrub them down like the old days

this
>sides achieved low earth orbit

>what are minerals and salt

tap water =/= purified water, anywhere

City people are beyond disgusting. Imagine paying for bottles of water like some dumb slave, because your tap reeks like a swimming pool. And then the bottled water is usually just tap from some other city and also tastes like shit. The tap water where I live is some of the cleanest in the world. Get fucking rekt.

Anyone who drinks tap water is an idiot. Ours smells like a fucking pool.

>buy water softener in bulk
>be put on watchlist

made me giggle, here is a you

>You must either:
>1. buy a distillation system or distilled water and remineralize it before drinking
>2. Buy an expensive reverse osmosis system
>3. Find a quality local spring
>findaspring.com/
>4. Buy bottled water
5. Drink tap water because it's already excellent quality. PS don't use water softeners, all they do is just swap Ca2+ for 2*Na+

I distill water and if you saw the inside of my distilled you'd never drink tap water again

>falling for the nestle jew

>Personally, I buy cases of 1L glass bottles of San Pellegrino at the grocery store for $7 a pop
you might want to get a costco membership, i think a case of 30 is about 30bucks.

water is the healthiest thing you can drink

jews push the be-suspicious-of-tap-water meme to trick you into avoiding it, and buying their sodas and alcohol instead

>trying to act retarded to disinfo about fluoride
Nice try shlomo the goyim already know.

false stop making shit up distilled water is perfectly healthy

>drinking reverse osmosis water for years
>Never mineralized it
>use bpa meme bottles
how to remineralize?

are you retarded?

Let me guess, for your daily intake of iron you gnaw at rusty nails?

Drinking tap water is for based people. Only lefties would find a way to blame their problems even on water. 'look at me I'm a cuck, blame it on government water!' . Grow a pair you low test faggots.

That's why I always boil my water first and even then I feel like shit gets thru. Next step you should do is collect all of that crap and send it to the lab so they can identify everything that's in this white substance. I bet there will be lots of pharmaceuticals that people flush down the toilet.

Could be iron or lime

I had Kidney stones last year , now one of my salivary glands is blocked by a stone and the gland is so big that i can hardly open my mouth or move my neck to the left

Must be a shit country thing or my terrible water drinking habits , are filters really good for taking salts out of water ? the other option is buying those replenish able water machines that most offices have

IT HURTs

>That's calcium and magnesium. Get a water softener.
yes goy, take out the valuable calcium and drink sodium ions instead even though you already consume excess sodium in your diet, ignore the shitty salty taste of softened water

>not drinking spring water from a stream on the property that you own
How can people live while being so cucked?

repeating the "good minerals" meme. Do you really think you are getting necessary minerals from tap water? Kek. 99% or more of your minerals are obtained through food

>he doesn't have a reverse osmosis system

Tap water is chock full of oestrogens due to 50 years of women using birth control and pissing it into the water supply. It's partially why cities are bastions of nu-males and cucks, because the filtration processes they use for city water supplies don't remove the oestrogens and they get endlessly cycled through the water supply.

Tap water in my area really isn't bad. Then again it's just a small town of like 8000 people out in the middle of no where. The water should be pretty clean.

Iron isn't necessarily, and it's unreasonable to be putting anything at all in public water. Nothing but water should be in it.

>tell us if you feel any gayer then you already are.

You get so much minerals from food the mineral in the water is a meme.

>I had Kidney stones last year
It's not the water that did this to you, it's not being hydrated enough and drinking soda and juice shit. I know how you mexicans love your sweet drinks

Do you have any idea how many shekels those things cost? I'm using a 2 liter bottle and some sand.

You either do not know what distilled water is or literally poisoning yourself. Drinking distilled water results in upsetting mineral balance in your body: Mineral water is superhealthy not because it's pure, quite the opposite.

totally unnecessary, just eat plenty of mineral rich foods

I never knew how lucky I was to have well water all my life. Now I have the well next to the stream, plus I'm in upstate NY 10/10 water.

>impairing brain function by drinking toxic water is based

>Not just getting your liquids from beer or liquor
Casuls.

>tfw no fluoride in our water

git gud

>exactly as true as the BLM premise
>flag checks out
we wuz minerals and shieeet

Nigga I live in Florida where the water comes from limestone aquifers. Even well water looks like that if you boil it.

So you are a cuck that is afraid of so-called "sodium"?

Sodium chloride is not sodium. If you intook pure sodium it would explode.

You probably hate iodine too and love your goiter.

>iron isn't necessarily

Assuming you meant necessary

Also assuming that you're retarded

>>Calcium is good for you

>he's never heard of Helvetica

youtube.com/watch?v=FBaVwwuErmU

I drink distilled water everyday and my health has improved dramatically. Stop spreading misinformation

pseudoscience, and you use the british spelling of estrogen to look fancier

>gayer than he already is
>posts on Sup Forums

He's already as gay as its possible to get senpai

Thats calcium rich hard water.

Some people buy water softener machines.

I just drink it, if you live in a hard water area it provides your daily calcium intake better than milk/supplements. Good for bones.

Your water will have:
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron
Silica
Sodium

Without it water tastes terrible very bitter. But luck for you and everyone else that's not harmful. Let me out it another way, all our water it surrounded by rocks and dirt that you don't have more trace salts is surprising.

Quit drinking the gay frog water and gay frog plastic. This is 40 bucks. Buy it with a ppm meter and faucet adapter.

Water is a universal solvent numb nuts. It's going to pick up damn near anything it runs through, and if you don't treat it, shit breeds in it.

My first thought in a nutshell.

heh

>nothing but water

where do I get this chemically pure H2O?

Because its slowly killing you, fatty. bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad/Saltseffects

I am seeing a massive fking red pill user...

>berkey
oldfag detected
i need to buy new filters, but the last time i bought new ones, they were fucked up upon arrival, so i became angry and started buying bottled water instead, i never calmed my anus enough to go back to the berkey

>2017
>not harvesting icebergs for your drinking water

Reverse osmosis filter or distiller. Pic related is how you avoid gay frog chemicals.

You know what? I think your guys are right. I feel like a total idiot but I never actually looked at how potent the minerals are in regular tap water and it turns out they are at very low levels, and if you eat a healthy diet you'll be fine.

super pure water does not taste you bitter, you have no idea what you're talking about

many water stills produce a slightly bitter flavor due to volatile contaminants in the source water and plastics or metals being in contact with the product water

deionized water will fuck you up dont drink it exclusively.

Are you talking about the bottled costco bottles or soemthing else?