LARPing as a minority

To what extent do colleges/employers actually check to confirm you're an applicable minority for affirmative action? Like obv I couldn't pretend to be black or a woman but I think I could LARP as half Native American or Turkish or something. It worked for Warren, what's to say it can't work for me?

>Like obv I couldn't pretend to be black or a woman

Why not? Race and gender are social constructs. You are what your mind tells you, OP.

I wouldn't. My pride in my bloodline and culture far outweighs any desire I have for free shit.

So? Marxist dipshits don't give a shit about any of that. Hell, that should make you want to fuck with their system even more.

You don't need to larp, OP, you're already a nigger.

Just look at you, scraping your little nog brain to figure out how to get you some gibmedats.

I've thought about this as well. I've not put anything but my true color. If I don't get this job I'm currently applying for then I'm either going to sue to see Applicant records and to see if I compare and/or start putting the fucking rainbow down. Time to start fighting for jobs.

Like I said above, it's just fucking up the gibsmedats welfare state by taking as a white male what they only want minorities to have.

Legally only native american. You actually have to be 1/16 with the tribe recognizing you. Everything else they can't since they can't apply a legal test to it. It would be discriminating to do so. So yes, you could put black, but you could say hispanic and nobody would bat an eye.

>compromising on your values and playing into their system for gibs
This is exactly what they want. The only way to win is to refuse to play the game, retard. The more you post the more I'm convinced that your flag isn't ironic.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that, you honorary nigger.

You just want free shit, there's no higher motivation involved lmao. Literally nigger behavior.

As a white person, you aren't MEANT to play the game period. This isn't "playing in" when you aren't supposed to play the game at all. They want to deny as many resources as possible to you. Taking said resources anyways is one of the best ways to damage the system. God, arguing with stormfags is annoying.

I know I'm white and I'm about start putting all rainbows down, fuck the system when the system fucks everyone by not basing it on merit and character.

ANYONE can be trans-racial.

The powers that be have not denied this yet, so you can ALWAYS still ride that boat while the gettin's good. Get there while you can, get some free gibs, and take back some of your (or your parents) tax money.

As long as Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal are allowed to keep masquerading as niggers, anyone can do it.

By accepting said resources and claiming to be a victim, you perpetuate and normalize the system. This is exactly what they want.
>stormfags
Thank you for proving my point. You're literally a nigger and your flag isn't a LARP. I know what you're doing and I'm not falling for it. You cannot appease whites with simple gibs because we think long term. You do not.

Gib me dat

Do you lads not have an "other" box to tick?
Anyway, just put down whatever you like and then fucking dare them to question your identity.

lol

Buy a (((23andme))) dna test the results for every European says 0.01% jewish

>where is food
>gommrades?
>oh nos dey froze 2 deth
Communism doesn't work. We all know that you killed hundreds of millions of civilians and that you're shit. Commies hang first!

lol

It's what I do.

What is the government going to do? Make you take a genetics test?

Lol

if you were thinking long term you'd put yourself in a position to maximize the resources you can provide to your future family. you're the kind of useless retard who probably would've preferred Trump saying he was natsoc to him beating Hillary in the election. not all pragmatism is kikery and there's no glory in letting Jose cuck you in the job market. but please, tell me more about how crippling your ability to provide for your family is a noble avoidance of gibs.

Bump

Virtue signaling

This, IDK why people are shitting on you.

I'm an engineer making six figures. I don't need any gibs, and if I did I would struggle through without them. Never compromise on your core beliefs. Trump is the same as Clinton anyways. Do you really think that anyone is letting that orange buffoon do anything except play in a rolling chair and eat his boogers? Of course not. No elected officials have any real power to change the government. Just look at how he kisses Israel's ass every chance he gets. Maybe you should find a way to contact Kushner to ask him about how little influence the kikes have. Things will only change through violent revolution and that's starting right now.

I'm actually curious about this, I'm doing my best finding a job right now but having a bit of trouble. I know now-a-days that nobody looks at resumes anymore and that applications are processed on the basis of a point system and the applications with the most points get selected for interviews. Another thing we have here as in the United States is minority quotes. So I, as a white male, apply whenever I get the chance as a black female (I could try native american but natives in this country have ID cards specifically for that and they trace your history back ectect I think I could just try to avoid all the questions and larp as best as I could as a black female given the opportunity). Canada has some really terrible laws regarding discrimination against people by using the wrong pronoun and telling them they aren't who they feel like they are so employers feel scared going on touchy ground like that. If I ever do get a job where I know I got the position because I applied as a "visible minority" I'll be sure to report back about my experience with race-dodging.

are you a civil engineer?

kek do it. would love a good thread on your experience as a black female in the leaf job market

You can stop Larping once you've got the benefit.

Also, rather than taking a spot from another white man, you compete with blacks, or hispanics, or whatever. It's actually better.

Software engineering, currently contracted by Intel. I work on firmware for their enterprise networking hardware.

Wrong.

there's literally nothing stopping every white man in america from deciding to self-identify as black and thus taking back almost every spot in colleges and jobs that's been lost to affirmative action.
think about that.

They check Native American ID for students, not for job applicants.

Elizabeth Warren had to go to school as a white girl. She only got into Rutgers Law School. That's where her law degree is from.

But when she started working, either as a lawyer or law professor, they don't check. So she "discovered" her Indian heritage! Thus she went from mid-tier law school graduate to tenure at Harvard Law. If you know about law and/or academics, you'll know that is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to do. It's like having your car float up 10 feet into the air on its own. It never happens. But it did for Fauxcahontas.

Learn from Elizabeth Warren. Always learn from the enemy.

I guess degrees aren't proof of intelligence after all.

respect. I am an engineer too, the civil thing was a subtle dig. I think you are probably cooler than I gave you credit for. But barring a violent revolution, crafty shit like this is a good way white men can give their families a better life. I still disagree with your opinion that manipulating some (((HR departments))) is gibs-tier, it's really just evening out the playing field

Black's a little challenging. If you don't have the fat nose, fat lips etc. it is hard to pass. And you have a racial category on your school records, at least in our district.

Hispanic seems easier.

Native American they check for students, but not for employees. Look at Eliz. Warren's career.

I don't know who she is but she looks like a fucking bitch. Like Canada's Kathleen Wynne if I could make a comparison.

Never said they were. But they can be useful, and you have to be admitted before you can graduate.

They don't "check" at all, and if they did it would be a national news tier scandal. Just imagine if a white appearing octoroon mulatto was called a cracka by college admissions for affirmative action.

The takeaway is to call yourself hispanic or shit and profit.

no you dont get it. you just have to "sincerely" self-identify as black, it's perfectly legal as long as you're sincere. family history doesnt matter. they dont make the affirmative action decision by studying your face, they make it on paper and if you're willing to say you're black they can count you toward their quota. there's no law or other practical concern stopping it. none whatsoever

>Software engineering
Not sure that counts as "engineering" however, as it's usually shit like EE, ME, etc. that use the term while "programmer" is more common in CS. If you can be licensed by a state is another way of telling engineers, along with an inability to "poo in loo" at times.

Now, someone applying Kirchoff's Law an shit to PCBs in a computer would be engineering proper, and that is indeed computer engineering.