Australia Possible Happening

What the fuck happened, m8s?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

crescent moon. check.

Let's hope that it's an Australian taking his country back.

HAPPENINGS ARE HEATING UP
CHAOS IN 30

Are there muslims in Canberra ?

>apparent random attack

Muslim confirmed.

>several injured.
>Already in custody

>Australia

People who give a fuck: pic related,

An abo got out of his enclosure

oh my word yes. EVERYWHERE. They have an islamic sharia library here, built as close as possible to two catholic schools and an evangelical church, blasting out their "prayers" until locals complain and they stop again... for now.

who gives a shit! Australia has always been irrelevant to the World-Stage and will always be so.

A student has entered a classroom at Australian National University armed with a baseball bat and has injured four students. Police are at the scene, the suspect is in custody, university issued security alerts to students' phones; they are now offering students counselling. Witnesses are consoling each other in the wake of the attack.

No word on motive yet, Sup Forums, but clearly we need to restrict the availability of baseball bats. Nobody needs a baseball bat when a cricket bat is fine. Only trained baseballers NEED a baseball bat. Baseballs should be restricted to ten or less per person.

It would only be right.

Give us a break. Nothing ever happens here.

>a baseball bat

>not a cricket bat
>probably a little twink poof who can't swing a 1.5kg chunk of wood
>literally un-fucking-australian

Day of the white fella is over

p.s., give more centerlink, please

THE DAY OF THE WHYTE FELLA IS OVER BRUZZ IS TIME TO MAKE AUSTRALIA RAINBOW SERPENT AGAIN BREOW

Holy shit thats my uni ill check with my m8s whats going on

lol that gif fuck.

be sure and take a translator with you unless yu speak chinese or whatever gibberish filipinos spout.

poor attacker, I guess he's "mentally disturbed".