How is the South always Red with this shit?

How is the South always Red with this shit?

>Southern Strategy is legit

SS is a fucking meme composed of ((democratic intellectuals)) that saught to capitalize on Nixon by pivoting the Vietnam war as a farce and thus blaming it on the republicans, since the democrats were losing the south they blamed the northern white republicans into catering for racists to get the black vote, hence why democrats as still a relevant party.

I wish Lindon B Johnson never fucking existed, and I wish Kennedy was never fucking shot.

They couldn't get enough racism and slavery out of the Democrats, so they flipped to the party of true bigotry.

>NGG

Slaves my nigga. Why the only hope is in the Midwest

Democrats want you to believe that rural blacks and urban blacks are the same. except rural blacks cant vote.

This is a a load of horseshit, considering even though NC refused to vote for Trump. They elected Tim Scott, a black republican as their representative.

Simply put, the south isn't "Racist" in the way you think it is. Its a fucking meme, the media puts a divisive defacto jim crow twist on everything down there to make it look like we never rebuilt after the civil war.

Funny how no one chimps the fuck out about Katrina when that happened way more recently than the fucking civil war.

>Katrina
Bush isn't the president anymore, so there's no reason for the communists to agitate about that. The magic negro fixed it.

Just because they're the largest single ethnicity doesn't mean that they are a majority. My home state of Alabama is still 68% white.

Mississippi reporting in.

I think whites down south accept blacks as part of our lives on a daily basis more than whites anywhere else. With that said, yeah we're pretty goddamn racist because we get an up close and personal look a blacks every day. We see the waste of human potential, of our public sectors, along with how blacks destroy everything they touch. With that said, whites down south are less racist than whites in the rest of the country. So many whites, particularly white liberals, never meet any blacks outside their university class rooms.

Lastly, there's a huge difference between rural and urban blacks. Rural blacks tend to still have some notion of religion as an organizing principle in their lives. And down south, it's too hot for them to protest. I'm sure they would if the sun would give them a break.

Where in MS if I may ask? Part of my family is from Philadelphia Mississippi.

Jackson metro. I'm a very comfy suburb.

Nice. More of my family lives in Meridian but nowadays I'm up in Charlotte NC.

Meridian is a town that's been booming lately. I hear such good things about NC. I'm thinking of makign a move out that way if I can find a job.

Rural blacks are not the problem it's the city niggers.

Blacks hardly ever vote—they and I are similiar in this.

Here in the South, we believe in Equality. We hate niggers & yankees equally.

True; user., you may have noticed that British and German are separated rather than combined into white.

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

Old property still present I guess.

Felons can't vote.