Chad Nationalism

Why hasn't Sup Forums taken the Chadpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
i.imgbox.com/DNErmFj9.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HQVEteeLC3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many people who call themselves chads are actually chads?

Can't get roids at the grocery store yet.

my "OUCH!" shirt is in the mail

because stormfaggots are the identical opposites and exact same. They're both unfit neckbeard basement dwelling faggots who are incapable of discipline.

Fascism, civic nationalism is the only way forward.

Death to Nazis and antifa alike

I don't have the face to be a chad. My face is like a 4 or 5 even though I lift.

>you will never be a chad
why live?

I don't have the jawline to be a Chad

the fuck is a chadpill?

Chads are not afraid to come themselves chad. You would know this if you were a Chad and had a true Chad personality. You must be a butthurt hapa named Chang forever wishing you were your mom's "best guy friend" Chad.

t- Chad

Another enlightened Chad, spreading the good word. This is good.

>Fascism, civic nationalism
kek

Chads are the white man's natural born leaders.

I want to become CHAD.

peal insecurity reached. only muslims make a big deal about the right way to shit.

is your 'chad' turned away from mecca?

Fuck this handsome motherfucker with his beautiful fucking jaw what a cunt. By the way if any of you babyface virgins are interested in fixing your ugly jaw, it's maybe not too late, I'll just leave the video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

The chadpill natural pill to progress to after the red pill. Get fit, get confident, be a fucking BOSS.
Prove to the world that the white race is the master race through your actions.

Lift my son. It is the foundation and bedrock of every Chad.

Chadness resides in the muscles and the mind. If you are beefy enough, it is a matter of belief.

Shit-tier genetics.

who says im not
t. chad

This isn't a chad, this is a fag.
Probably has a sub-60 IQ as well.
i.imgbox.com/DNErmFj9.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HQVEteeLC3c

Cause I'm not a Chad. But my fuck if this isn't a good idea to have white babies again. Just keep the lib propaganda to a minimum and things might turn out okay

cope harder gymcel
you're born a chad you can't just become one

>implying we haven't been getting swole all summer since spring
this winter we gonna be bulk up and be so bae

>tfw when chad face and body
>only 5'7

im okay with being a chadlet

Genuine question, are you actually swole? I've been lifting for almost a year now, I have friends who have been working out for longer, but I wouldnt say I am or any of them are really ripped. I'm def in better shape then I was before, probably bigger all around but not that much. How do you actually get big shoulders and buldging chest and arms?

Hitler was a virgin manlet who made alpha chads worship him. Explain this

sometimes broken things are the most beautiful

Catch the new wave. 1476 is the answer to 1488

Chads hairr is on fire.

He was a war hero who took on incredibly dangerous missions that proved his loyalty and his resolve.

He looks gay. I don't find that attractive.

This is a chad pill

A dix you put in your a$s

Cuz' its one of the gayest memes since the alpha/beta debacle?

I swear everyone on this site is a homo.

see

that guy looks stupid. his head is too small for his body

Same. Feels somewhat bad, man.

Really? So what sort of men do you find attractive?

This is sexy.

haha. I remember all these faggots on Sup Forums calling themselves 'beta+' and other crap. that shit was so cringey.

you either spend years of dedicated commitment to your diet, sleep, and exercise routine

or you use roids

Women are so retarded.

"You'll never get laid!" screeches the roastie as if the entire universe revolved around her snatch

I have decent shoulders and lats, but my pecs are kinda shitty. Wide shoulders means you need more tiddy to cover the chest nicely.

He was also a fanatic that beat up on this superiors during ww1 because they were defeatists and shirkers.

go to /fit/, ask for steve he'll hook you up

>mfw some people's male role models are a bunch of microsoft paint pictures

Definitely not a man that spends more time in the mirror than I do. You all are sexy in a t shirt and jeans. You don't need to look like you are on steroids.

Try powerlifting, eat well. If you're on a budget use whey.
Other thing is the mindset. You want to challenge yourself in a gym. Lift shit that borderline scares you. Do not wank ever.

Been working on it.
>Boo hoo, women are biological creatures that find attractive risk-taking men attractive. Why can't they just like me for being a fat risk-averse slob?
Take the chad pill, get swole, get active, Women will want you.

because it doesnt work that way. you are either born alpha or you are born beta

I spent ever single day in the gym for 4 years. i took 3 years of intensive psychological revamp . I then became completely independent with a job, place to live and participated in groups after work like martial arts, soccer, church. I then spent thousands to redo my wardrobe and visit the most expensive mens salon in north america

yet here I am, in my mid 20s, still a virgin, still insecure, still 0 friends. i can tug a truck, i can talk with success to any person on the planet and at times I feel so confident that the world is my oyster. but because I was born a beta, I will forever stay as one

anyone who tells you hard work can achieve success is a jew or has ties to the jew

>tfw becoming a dudebro is actually difficult as fuck

>it is impossible to learn social skills and become muscular

these memes need to kicked to death, pissed and spat on

Complete bullshit

I'm way too intelligent and skilled to be a chad but I'm also way too buff and beautiful to be a basement shitposter.

*Sup Forums-chad hybrid army*

>men's salon

No wonder you're still single. Women want real men, not faggoty metrosexuals.

Chad tank drivers like brad Pitt.

Lifting for all of those reasons

Nice try shill.

100% Aryan Chad

the truth hurts raphael

you have to talk to a shitload of women to find the one who will bang you. Even studs have to have conversations with multiple women, invite them to some place, kiss them then go for the bang. The numbers are even stacked against studs.

you might have to talk to 10 women just to get a number. You might have to get 5 numbers just to get a hoe to commit to a date and you might need 3+ dates to get a bang. There are obvious shortcuts to this like tinder, festivals and club sluts. But you still have to talk to dozens, hundreds, thousands of women first and face many rejections to find the ones who won't reject you.

this is how you do it boys

What's the female chad pill? I'm like half stacy, can't be full because i'm too autistic

Dunno leaf. What are your standards? How do you go around with girls?
I'm in a decent shape, I fucking stutter when sober, I'm less than 6'. Sometimes I have like 3 bitches pushing onto me. I just gonna reach out and fuck them and sometimes I just sperg/moralfag out and don't do it. I still fuck a lot of girls and decent ones on top of it.
It's probably cause you're doing all those things to prove yourself rather than cause you enjoy it.

Not an argument.
They're retarded because they can't see through a fake account on tinder and what is worse is that they're willing to get passed the fact this guy says he is a felon because he fucked some kids. Boy that is some risk taking! Pedophilia! Women are morally retarded, plain and simple.

It's not the truth. I was a utter beta until I was 18, then I started going out, working out and reading more. I'm still kinda awkward talking to people because being introspect is part of my nature. But having sex for me isn't that hard and I have extremely high standards. I rarely have sex with non-white girls and I live in an overwhelmingly non-white area. If you have all of those skills you claim to have it simply doesn't make sense. Maybe your face is completely fucked up or your social skills aren't as good as you think. Women aren't complex living beings and if talking to them was that important niggers wouldn't be dating attractive white girls.

How are you beta, I don't get it

>tfw nose too big

Also makes sense

>Become an objectively succesful person
>Whaas whaaa I'm a loser beta

No you're just a mentally weak faggot
Being a virgin ormjot having friendships the least of you problems, in fact these aren't even problems just aspects, outrumped by your other successes, that YOU chose to define you

Neck yourself faggot
Yes you're a beta
Not because you were born one but because you think you're one

You sound like a bitch. That's your problem.

T-that's it, if I can't get my cutsie anime relationship I'm gonna become chad and make it a cutsie anime relationship. Fuck it.

Wish me luck. 200 lbs and haven't lifted in a year. Time to find a slut and make her mine.

pussy isnt that hard to get. stop larping or show face

you were born a beta, leaf
not everyone is as big a faggot as you

lifting doesnt do shit without high test

He said that he's a virgin and can't pull tail. That's all that it takes. If you aren't confident and commanding in your personal and professional life, it doesn't matter what you look like, where you work, what your drive, etc... You're still a beta.

I have no problem talking to women and getting matches on tinder. whenevr I have gone further I get rejected. I have tried the long term friend approach, the short term assertive approach, blind dates, soc, online video games. all have resulted in me being ghosted

Lay off the gay frog water and buy some horny goat weed.

Take test.

because it's a suppository

Lifting often increases T

Is she your BFF or a girl you wanna fuck?

Pretty sure the tattoo is photoshop. Gonna verify, wait for me

Guys that fuck around aren't attractive to me, so I don't see the problem with being a virgin user

Jesus fucking christ, just learn to talk to girls. I can't believe you did all this thinking women instantly drop their panties without even talking to you. Tinder is a grocery store for women to pick men to fuck. You're gonna have to make yourself be good at chatting up girls since you probably have 3/10 face and thus tinder window shopping kills your chances.

>don't eat anything except eggs, nuts and vegetables

jesus fucking christ just kill me right now

it's illegal and i hate pinning things in my butthole every 3 days

if your T is low you can lift all you want and you won't make gains as someone with good T who sits on their ass

It is. It is a fake account.

I'm curious, how social are you? How likely are you to meet a guy like the Canadian stillborn chad? If you were to meet someone like him, would you assume he's just a manslut or be unable to talk to him?

Yes it is. I know for the fake account but I would be really surprised to see someone looking like that with that kind of tattoo

this. Stop fulfilling your own made up prophecy. Its just going to downward spiral your mental health and self worth. Women smell your lack of confidence ad lack of self worth. good job.

This is bad leaf.
She is replying out of pitty.

I wouldn't assume he's a manslut but I would probably be too shy to be forward with him

>all these fags itt thinking you can somehow *become* Chad
Chads are born, not created. If you aren't at least 6'2, 7", don't have these extra inches of bones in the right places on your face, basically didn't win the genetic lottery, you can only dream about being a Chad. If you actually were born under the right star, then good for you. If not, then accept your position as a beta and carry on with your life.

both but she hasnt replied since then so yet another ghost

my favourite part is when they are completely down and then just stop replying

He's in his mid-twenties. Nobody said that there is a problem with being a virgin, femme-user. It's an explanation as to why he feels as though he is a beta. He isn't wrong.

Not every gorgeous man has a high count. I'm personally a serial monogamist and have had an astonishing amount of sex in my 31 years but have only actually been with 11 different girls. Quality over quantity - they've all been 8's to 10's and I have never cheated on any of them.

she's not interested stop embarrassing yourself

That guy looks very likely roided.

A lot of the ideal male bodies depicted are roided.

This is true but it doesn't matter if you take steroids. I'm from New Jersey and more than half the Italian Chads I know take/have taken steroids. There's nothing wrong with it and these guys are living and enjoying life. They all work trades during the day, mostly plumbers and masons then at night they fuck random tindersloots after a gym sesh

So, even fascism was (((subverted))), I see....

Yeah don't take it personally... or maybe you should idk.
Women on tinder just get to choose so many men. You're not doing anything wrong, but you could be not doing anything super worthy of attention to differentiate yourself from other men personality wise.