What will happen to Asians on the Day of the Rope?

Many "Asian-Americans" are banking on being made an exception or acknowledged as Honorary Aryans by White Nationalists when the time comes (I already know quite a few who've admitted as much to me), but no one's ever bothered asking us what WE think.

I've been pondering this question for some time now myself. I'm somewhat conflicted and I think most of us can agree they're not the worst race, but I think we start making exceptions at ANY level then we're basically building hairline fractures into the foundation and undermining everything we're trying to achieve.

Keep in mind, I'm not talking about violent removal, but maybe more of a gradual and orderly deportation? I think we can afford them that much. Most of them will probably go willingly anyway given that adherence to authority is basically hardwired into their genetics. And hopefully they'll take their appreciation for Western civilization back with them to their homelands. Thoughts?

>Many "Asian-Americans" are banking on being made an exception or acknowledged as Honorary Aryans by White Nationalists when the time comes
my fucking sides. how delusional can you be? take a break from the internet

Dude you spend way too much time on pol and takes all this crap way too seriously. Please for your sake spend some time outdoors. No one cares about chinks, there's no day of the rope.

They have cash, time and intel
If they can't figure out the way to the airport, they'll be hanged as well

Exterminated or deported. Gooks are subhuman incest drones

It's true though. Tons are Elliot Rodger type halfies with weird mental complexes while others are legit trying to be one of us. They all gotta go in the end but I've had fairly decent asian neighbors so I'd rather not have to remove them violently if we can help it.

let them stay. Allow controlled immigration (

The day of the rake is what they fear when talking in their secret meetings.

>anything Chinese
no

>t. Northern chink
Start studying for those AP math wang

That's way too many. Maybe 5,000-10,000 on TEMPORARY visas and closely monitored but the idea should be to eventually phase them out completely.

Northern Chinese are cool. I worked with a few Northern Chinese PHD candidates in grad school. All good dudes with HOT wives.

I'm white with a tiny little bit of hispanic in me (1/8) which I use to justify my yellow fever.

The numbers are debatable but you get the idea. Asians contribute to our country and assimilate. I don't see why we have to kick them out when they're trying their best to be a part of america and live the american dream.

This

>t. Wang

However much you think they contribute in the short term, they're ultimately holding us back from our true potential in a racially pure future.

so what about me? the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 1/8 hispanic (white?) man.

>racially pure

Post your genetic test results mutt faggot.

>5% of the population in the US

No one would even notice they were gone.

you guys sure love writing fan fiction

day of the rope is a meme you retarded nigger
it's never going to happen, stop masturbating to your fantasies

The Day of the Rope literally means that you get rid of the race traitors, jews, bankers and politicians with the violent means.
not white. pale mongrel

I don't have a problem with Asians.

I think insect likes the chinese should be exterminated.

China is solely the reason why there is global warming.