Red pill my sister

My sister is coming for a visit and I don't want to fight with her. I need to red pill her quickly, so I can move on with my weekend.
What is the fastest way to red pill someone who is brainwashed by msm idiots?

>women in politics at any level

Who is this
Cmen
Dmen,
Anonerino?

Don't bother. Women (especially liberal women) are not rational creatures.

Tits please.

Ava Gardner. My sister is prettier, but she's be pissed if I put her pic up.
She's got an asshole boyfriend without any honor (won't marry her). Brainwashed with the new "marriage isn't important crap". But not in a good way, more like resigned. Sux. She deserves better.

She'd kill me. Seriously, she's tall.
(Pic related, but hell no not her)

ask her how many people died in the holocaust
when she says 6 million jews ask her why she didnt mention the rest of the *11 million deaths
tell her about the 13 billion in aid to isreal
tell her about the domination of all media by jews
tell her the ones who died in the holocaust only totaled 500,000 at most, from disease and bombed infrastructure leading to starvation
she'll come to know everything shes been told is a lie and turn right

Bring her here.

and you posted this pic in relation to your sister why? are you braindead?

anyway i found the easiest redpill is blacks - race and IQ and relation to violence and problems living in modern civilized society on the whole. my suggestion is to know well what you're talking about first before trying to explain it to another person. another tip is to present in a manner which is societally acceptable ie: present it as if you're just explaining facts and scientific findings etc., throw in how you "dont hate anyone", how it isnt every black and in fact there are many many "genius" blacks, ones much much smarter than me etc. "BUT ON THE WHOLE...." etc. goodluck user

Appeal to the fear of growing old and insecurities. In a tactful, non-confrontational way. But basically tell her marriage is important for women because it provides security. Tell her women should get married when they are still very young and desirable and can hope for the best match possible and doesn't have to settle. Ask her what she's planning on doing when she's old and nobody wants her. Etc etc. Most can't even think that far ahead and can't picture themselves at the "mythical" age of 30 so she might laugh it off. But you will plant a seed. Once that sinks in - slowly go from there. Show her the destruction of Europe organized and perpetrated by you know who. Tell her why welfare states will always fail. Many people grow more conservative as they get older anyway. Getting a job and realizing you are getting robbed blind by the government to pay for those who won't work, or those who come to this country looking for handouts and won't assimilate often does the trick. Also, my God Ava Gardner!

move them to a majority black community in the south.

>fast redpill

There is no voluntary fast redpill, unless you get her under the influence of some sort of psychotropic drug like marijuana, peyote, mushrooms, maybe LSD DMT etc etc.... but aside from the complications of getting those drugs and convincing her to take them - it would also be a very delicate operation to guide her consciousness in the direction you want (could have a bad trip etc etc).

Redpilling is usually a long slow process brought on by gradually feeding small bits of information over time. Too much information causes a shock to their reason and they will go into defensive mode.
You have to ensure she trusts you/your information more than everything everyone has ever told her for her entire life - which is not an easy task.

I don't think you can do it without drugs or violence matie.

There is no such thing as a quick redpill. Redpilling is a very slow, gradual process of feeding someone bits of information and evidence that makes sense to them at the stage they're at. You can't just give a leftist normie Holohoax numbers and they'll just suddenly raise their right arm. It depends on the repiller, the redpillee, the numbers and stats that are given, the order they are given in, and how quickly they are given, and there is no definitive guide.

>She'd kill me
Hold on, do you actually have pics of your sisters tits

Ask her what she would miss if she was forced to live in isolated, gated communities in Brazil with a corrupt Venezuelan type government.
Ask her what she would miss if she was forced to live in x black area in the blackest side of town, if it was like that everywhere.

Women dont give a fuck, just pray she finds a man who does

I agree, every individual is going to redpill at their own pace. Stimuli that induces the red pill will also be different for everybody. You can bring a horse to water but you cant make him drink. I wouldnt tey to force it, it will only bring you pain.

Do as norweigan user. With your dick!

I used to be a libshit and nothing anybody said was going to convert me. BLM and GG opened my eyes and i saw for myself, and then my outlook changed.

Stay away from names and current events if at all possible, stick to concepts. If you mention Trump or anyone it will quickly turn into nonsense.
>borders
>culture(sharia)
>family structure
>education
>rampant degeneracy

so on...

Tell her the reason the whole world is in a tizzy right now is because everybody is rushing to get people to behave because we're going to be visited by aliens soon.

Just be honest. Show her earnest people talking sincerely about what they believe without resorting to name calling, moralism, or scapegoating.

It's easy to get catch someone up in a wave of outrage against a perceived enemy, so long as you give them a steady diet of reinforcement.

If you really want someone to change, show them a role model.

>redpill women
>quickly

Not possible. It has to be a gradual transtition.

"The Greatest Story Never Told"
If thats not enough, she's a lost cause

I disagree, people have been brainwashed forever against the nazis. Most people will reject anything Hitler said, if they knew it came from him. Thats how strong the programming is.

I think you have a lost cause trying to quickly repill somebody, but you can subtly plant seeds of doubt about the existing leftist narative. You have the obvious anti white racism of blm and sexism with 3rd wave feminism, but those are going to start a fight. I would probably just express my preference for traditional values and be the example of the change that you want to see.

RIP

>pour one out for Julian

This is good shit. Thanks user

Quick redpill requires some type of violence or massive injustice. Redpilling is more of a gradual process. I wouldnt wish a quick redpilling on anybody.

underage b& or clueless 40 year old wizard virgin. you think this bitch isn't worried about getting older? bruh you have seriously never been around women. they've been worrying about that shit since they were like 15. why do you think she puts up with his shit? obviously she wants to marry him because she's afraid of continuing to get older without locking down a man.

Opinion about 70 year old history is an afterthought. We face real problems today. Why are open borders and multiculturalism an imperative for predominantly white countries, but not a priority for non white countries ? If you are going to start conflict with your family, at least make it productive.

Mhmm you got me. Now please point out in my post where I said she isn't worried about getting older. I started it with "appeal to the fear of growing old". They try to push it to the back of their mind, but it's there. So it would be advisable to point out that she is wasting her best years on this bf.

You can't redpill someone in a day, it's a gradual process.

Don't talk to a woman about politics you dumb nigger.

>fastest way
Take her to a ghetto during the dusk hours and if you both don't get killed/robbed/raped then that's pretty much one of the hardest experiences to ignore. If that still doesn't redpill her then she's a fucking nutcase and you're wasting your time.

I started that angle about a week ago... she seemed to get that. What would be your next step?
that's good, she's emotional, so playing on that could help - thanks!
Ha! Yea, no. Parents would kill me.
I was thinking the empathy trap video for that. Any other ideas?

Link her to all of those Africa webms where there is necklacing and people getting their heads smashed with rocks, then say some basic bitch shit about be uncomfortable with immigration from vastly different societies as they hold other ideas.

You laid the groundwork then, that's good. I understood from your OP that your biggest concern was with her thinking "marriage isn't important" and wasting time on a guy who isn't serious about her. I could be wrong of course. Next step would depend on what kind of person she is and what her views are. Is she very liberal or somewhere in the middle? If she is emotional - appeal to that, mention how we have homeless veterans and other US citizens and liberals and the government put foreign nationals first. "Our own citizens should come first, wouldn't you agree?". Something like that. You can't go full redpill right away on someone, like others said - it's a gradual slow process. I used to be left leaning on many issues a long time ago. The left's constant attacks on the Constitution and especially 2A was the turning point. The way they treat their political opponents cemented it for me. So may be show her that. There are videos and videos of SJWs being absolute degenerates.

Sister, eh? Post up some pics, let's have a look at her.

>lost cause

"The massacre at Conor McGregors Fight"
The 20 white people dumb enough to attend the fight where mcgregor won in 30 seconds, were slaughtered in the first battle of the civil war of 2017