MAYWEATHER WILL THROW FIGHT

Alright Anons, hear me out.

I was looking into the upcoming fight between Mayweather and McGregor and noticed a few strange details.

First of all, Mayweather is in hot water with the IRS.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb

>Rich man and boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a tax problem.

>He still owes the IRS his federal income taxes for 2015. He tried to get the IRS to let him pay over time. Now, he has taken the IRS to court about it.

>He is worth plenty, of course, but having high value assets doesn’t always translate to cash to pay the IRS. And that seems to be Mayweather’s problem.

>That could all change with his upcoming August 26 next fight of the century with MMA’s Conor McGregor.

>The IRS is usually not too tough about granting installment agreements, especially where the period of time involved is relatively short, and where there are plenty of assets the IRS can lien to be sure it is eventually going to get paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb
coindesk.com/ico-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-promoted-raised-30-million-already/
coindesk.com/floyd-mayweather-just-promoted-second-ico-twitter/
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb
nitrogensports.eu/sport/boxing/boxing-matches
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19965730/floyd-mayweather-owes-222m-2015-taxes-according-irs-lien
youtube.com/watch?v=BvlDByfS2eA
ares.repo.eu
youtube.com/watch?v=Df7IRf-4X4E
countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to archive unvis.it/forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb

He has been on instagram shilling his new ICO, STOX, which is a crypto gambling/event betting service.

But read the wording carefully, Mayweather does not claim that his champion prediction is himself, but rather: "I'm gonna make a $hit t$n of money on August 26th." Interesting wording.

coindesk.com/ico-boxing-champ-floyd-mayweather-promoted-raised-30-million-already/

>Though the sale is technically still underway, given its 148,000 ETH cap and two-week timeline, the team behind Stox issued a tweet about an hour ago, announcing that they'd hit their goal of $30 million.

>"Please stop sending ETH," the message read, though the team later clarified that the sale remains open until the cap is hit.

Why would they want people to stop sending etherium, as a fund raising startup?

Additionally, he more recently shilled a second ICO, Hubii.

coindesk.com/floyd-mayweather-just-promoted-second-ico-twitter/

>The promotion of the token sale for the Hubii Network, which is developing a blockchain-based content marketplace, comes days before he is set to fight Conor McGregor in a much-billed fight this weekend.

I believe Mayweather and friends are heavily invested in crypto bets on Mcgregor. The payouts are good, and considering they would be using etherium smart contracts, there are no bookies to halt funds even if somehow caught having thrown the fight. Payouts would be final.

Additionally, there would be no traces of who got paid by who. Curiously, the best token for hiding wallet trails, Monero, just had a huge 100%+ increase rally over last two days as well. Does someone know something? Will that token be needed to launder crypto bet payouts?

I'm a poorfag but I am confident in my prediction. I have a tiny amount on Mcgregor, what i can afford to lose. If I am right, and you win some money, I would love a tip (btc address: 3F1khcQtWe9CFrAMcxeSGdidjxWnNtYAG8)

Oh, By the way, McGregors Birthday is 7/14/88.

If Nigweather loses, there WILL be a riot. possibly even ringside riots! all those dirty rappers, athletes, and jews bet millions on nigweather for an "easy" ~20% return. people will literally go bankrupt, for the opportunity to win a return on par with that of shares in Amazon or Apple over 1 year.

cant fucking wait!

I've got money on Conor to win by KO at about 5:1, and some on Mayweather to win by decision at 2:1, so as long as Conor isn't knocked out or disqualified, I will break even. If he wins I've got 4x more than I put in AND a whole night of /comfy/ chimpouts to watch!

he is 40 years old, he wasnt born in 1988 you turd

Reading comprehension is imperative to a long life.

The fuck is wrong with you, I'm not referring to the nigger

He said McGregor's birthday you fucking blind nigger.

>07/14/88

So he is 29?
you seem to have some misinformation.

You are a dipshit. I'm handing you fucks money hoping for a tip.

legit theory. if i end up placing a bet and it pans out I'll kick down a tip.

>forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/07/09/mayweather-sues-irs-to-await-mcgregor-fight-to-pay-2015-taxes/#77d19b4f4cbb
Really what your missing is that Mayweather is a nigger and niggers have figured out that all these crypto coin ICO's allow them to flat out rip people off millions without actually developing anything and with no way for the people ripped off to recoup anything. Wait and see everything he's shilling those services that are supposed to be developed will end up being shit as they could deliver the shittiest aps ever and simply say here's what we promised

>in fact the ICO thing has gotten so big an easy way to make money doing absolutely nothing that almost every wanna be money man is jumping in thinking of ideas

I doubt stox will provide any value as a service, it's likely a scam.

But look at what the service provides, it's a betting platform.

He's sending a message.

Whats the best crypto odds you guys have found so far?

Nitrogensports has Conor at +446 nitrogensports.eu/sport/boxing/boxing-matches

its down from +511 when I originally bet on heem.

it's not going to provide anything, just wait and see how many of these ICO ideas end up complete junk that bilked people for untold millions. I know someone that literally works for a major marketing firm that is securing celebrity endorsements like Mayweather for junk shit to rake in millions and then provide virtually nothing as there is no protections what so ever for the donators I mean 'investors'

sauce?

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying he's profiting twice.

Mayweather on the ICOs, and his debtors/buddies on the bets.

And it's crypto, nobody will know.

if Mayweather is stupid enough to go into crypto though it's because someone has convinced the dumb nig that he can avoid the IRS taxing his money that way and he'll end up in jail ala Wesley Snipes. Small aside but it's hilarious how even during the fight promo tour he had that 100 million dollar check with him from his last fight as if he didn't already cash and blow through it

The thing about crypto is he doesn't even need to be the one laying McGregor.

ICOs are often Sammy, yes. But if you think crypto as a whole is a scam, you are retarded as a nigger.

*scammy

Lunar is above 5

Hey OP, what's the deal with that star/compass symbol on the poster? I understand that Masonic parallel, but surely this logo represents an interest/company involved in the fight.

Anyone know? The placing is quite visible, haven't seen it in any other promotions or in training vids. I was watching dindu Complex about the fight, the black host concluded what you did, that Mayweather will throw it to collect big, then rematch.

Actually he's just playing the press, and causals like yourself, like a harp.
When he says things like, ''I'm not as fast.'' or ''His wins came from knocking guys out.'' People who don't know anything about boxing orgasm in their pants.

Never mind that Floyd boxed for 21 years, and McGregor doesn't even have an amateur record.
Floyd is going to knock out this Irish nigger, pay off the IRS, while getting some for himself.

Annnnd casuals like you guys will never talk about this again.

It showed up in some promo posters sent to Irish pubs.

Think about it.

funny I was thinking this exact same thing and looking for the "signs" myself

brother you live in the matrix it is too complex to explain in this thread. It would literally crumble your entire perception of reality

There is no throwing in this fight.

1. Both guys are already too rich for any amount of money to be worth anything to them. With Mayweather especially, since he's undefeated
2. If Mayweather were to throw he will be killed by the mafia, the same night, period. Macgregor cannot throw because he cannot win the fight.

post betslip or gtfo

1. No, Mayweather is not rich. The IRS is up his ass.

2. Not if they think he actually lost, and don't know about his crypto.

This is a little bit of a reach to me. Maynigger is just doing what his lawyers and accounts tell him about the IRS.

The most I see happening is them keeping the fight close so they have a rematch (payday) setup again

retard alert

this is a post that could know show anymore how blue pilled you are
>If Mayweather were to throw he will be killed by the mafia
>doesn't know the Masons are the mafia

The IRS is up his corporation's ass. The fact that you don't know the difference shows that you're far too young and ignorant to be in a discussion about anything with me. Maybe roblox?

Why masonry?

may have a point. huge jew money on the front, then big maker on the end

1.How much does Floyd owe?

2.Is this payoff he will get from the fight enough to pay his debt?

3.How much more outstanding will there be just from current payoff for the fight? Is the payout for him the same win or lose?

I thought cryptos could not be pulled into real money? Is that different with this?

Can any crypto be pulled out and exchanged into us dollars?

What exactly is going on with this post, I dont know about crypto so can you do a summary for dummies please.

Thanks for your consideration.

jew freemasonry is Judaism bath house for goyim

I was actually looking into this months ago because of the racial tension at the time with Trump. The hard part is deciding the angle.

Let the white man to piss off the blacks or let Mayweather win to demoralize the whites, which is their ultimate goal as they are run by the kikes after all. Money has no factor in this, it is what will cause the most social upheaval

>Why masonry?

everything is Masonry they are the architects of the matrix

Projecting much?

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19965730/floyd-mayweather-owes-222m-2015-taxes-according-irs-lien

You're an idiot.

Oi tink Cunner will knock Floyd da fook out. Dat's what Oi tink.

it is too complex to explain the way you are asking. As far as crypto/cash, they are interchangeable they just can't be traced easily if at all if you know what you are doing

Christopher Columbus=Christabel Colon= Jew

Wake the fuck up goy.

not sure what you are saying, there is no one more woke on the masons on Sup Forums. In fact most of this information is common knowledge here because of the work me and a handful of others did exposing it all here

>no throwing

I dunno, boxing itself is on the ropes as a public draw. And the last two major fights I watched this summer, for free on ESPN thanks to Bob (((Arum))) looked rigged as fuck: Lomachenko and Crawford, both of whom need to excel quickly for big, big PPV matches.

I see Sat's event as an outcome that benefits everyone: a five round blood match, with Conor or Mayweather squeaking by via stoppage or KO. Neither of these guys, who rep the entire UFC and Vegas bosses, can get embarrassed.

I also wonder, only 5%, if a Happening doesn't occur at the event, a shooting, a bomb scare, some crazy shit. Like Marvel's Civil War, the timing of this bout, given race relations, seems heavily calculated in advance. Dana White reminds me of Suge Knight of late.

>any fighting match that is not fixed
it has been that way since inception of gambling

>rich black goy in trouble with irs

Not even surprised

I lurked for a long time, some people need to get the basics.

Turning btc into USD is quite easy.

ah I c, my bad thought you were telling me to wake up, my bad

Bets his winning on mcgreg and throws he fight... WE WUZ STEVE CARREL

Fuck off commie

really?

further commenting on my point here they did orchestrate the Patriots win over the falcons so I came to the same conclusion you have they want the Mick to win and prob make it look obvious to start a race division by blaming whites for the fix or some shit so I agree they have fixed it for the Mick

Social unrest may be the goal, but you have to fund the unrest one way or another.

Or... he's betting on himself because he thinks Conor is a joke.

lol bro they literally print the money, money is meaningless at this point look at Marvel and the media. They literally have ALL THE MONEY. No their only goal is chaos at this point, they won't lose money anyway no matter what they do

If Conor wins, then it's definitely a fix. It's the only way he can win.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvlDByfS2eA

bumping so none of you actually pay to watch the fight. here's wat do:

>download kodi for pc
>install ares from ares.repo.eu
>install the video add on for ares
>install the video channel MMA Planet
>go to live fights in MMA Planet on the 26th
>enjoy the fight user, you deserve to watch it for free

I will now allow you to impregnate my sister?

>you deserve to watch it for free
Why?

Ehh idk I feel like anyone who is interested enough to watch the fight at least realizes Connor is probably not gonna win. So whites might not be too upset. But there would be a mass nigger chimp out if he does

because the fight is fixed user.
i'd hate to see you pay to watch a lie.
mcgregor takes maynigger down cause its a fix.
the nigger is going to make money off of losing.
if you think anything else, you're literally retarded and need to kill yourself.

But you say we specifically deserve to watch it for free.

Conor McGregor gets "triggered out" by ESPN's Jay Crawford.
youtube.com/watch?v=Df7IRf-4X4E

come on man, do you think i'd post how to watch the fight for free on plebbit?
hell no.

>anons deserve to watch fixed fights for free

right same conclusion I came to. As I said it is pretty easy to determine what they will do, what will cause the most chaos and help them destroy the country and imprison the country. Once you learn this, you become magically physic in predicting (((coincidences)))

sorry lol laying down typing I meant psychic

McGregor winning will start a mini race war at the arena.

anyone wanna make a /drunk/ thread?

and the only way we win would be to lose, what fucking timeline is this

>been in the masons for years and so has my Dad and both grandfathers
>There have never been any fuckin secret plots or bloodshed, only fundraisers to keep lodge operations up, bowling nights, and donating money to burned kids.

The closest we've ever fuckin come to a plot is picking stocks that we all invest in together.

Hope McGregor kicks the nigger's ass. But Mayweather being the huge vagina that he is will probably just run away the whole time and win by points.

you are too low level then if you are being honest. But there is simply no question the Masons are occultist kike puppets. I am published author and expert on this.

you need to lurk moar
fucking normie tier on your redpilling

I suppose you think the wtc being destroyed 33 years after construction started on 9/11 was some grand coincidence?

t. 32 degree and under masons

>33
this

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

>common core

They teach you to deceive desu did you really think they were being honest to you? You are quite naive

Promoter who said it was rigged found dead.
countercurrentnews.info/2017/08/promoter-found-dead-after-exposing-mayweather-mcgregor-fake-fight/

lol trust me im an user expert on Sup Forums.

nice arguments, try posting facts instead of assertions.

Who do you think will win?

My credentials are beyond question I am well known here for my work. I don't have the time to give you all the "facts", I am not your father do your own research. I will point you in the right direction however
Interesting take a look this discrepancy

"Early reports claim the 45-year-old was found shot dead in his Jeep, along with one other man, believed to be a colleague."

"Washington Post article entitled, ‘Boxing promoter, 44, found shot dead in “execution-style” in D.C.’ – later scrubbed from the internet"

44 and Illuminati Numerology
Double numbers like 11, 22, 33, 44 are considered master numbers in the occult practice of numerology. 44 has to do with metamorphosis and change

Oh I have no idea, I don't actually follow boxing. I just remembered seeing this post all day, and then saw that article come across one of my other feeds. I did a quick scan of the thread and didn't see it posted, so I thought it might be relevant.

The masonic looking logo is because they are both FtM trannies, like most professional sports people.

You have to go back

the thing is this entire story could be fabricated, this man may have never even existed. Once you go down the rabbit hole deep enough you will realize this

once you are out of the matrix there is no going back. Truth is stranger than fiction indeed, shhh back to sleep goy

Or just go to a fuckin bar like a normal person

I found it weird he said little at the last conference.

Mayweather has already placed a $5 million bet on HIMSELF. You are woefully uninformed.

And deal with low iq retards such as yourself? Sounds like fun.

learn what crypto currency is faggot.
maynigger knows there is no way anyone can track his crypto bets which is why hes throwing the fight.
you're dumb as fuck nigger
your have to go back >>>/reddit/

1- Now that his plan has been detailed and exposed on the Feds favorite site, Mayweather has no choice but legit win. You've totally sparked a split in the Timeline.

2- ----------------the future is lost to me. Sorry.

>literally shilling his btc account.

kys.

Security is going to be tighter there than at Fort Knox--the sheer volume of celebrities/1% types that will be there guarantee that you're not the only one that has thought about that in advance.

mayweather is going to "act cocky" and get clocked and "get KO'ed".

then his IRS problems go away.

fight is rigged.