US Pension Market Crash coming if the US doesn't increase immigration

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=LWgBQw19JOo

bump

> have to rely on millenials to survive
> but the millenials all live with their parents OR moved away to a shithole city apartment
> boomers all die

>bumping your own thread
lol, stay mad ahmed.

Yes, our solution is to delay the inevitable!

Pic related is the only real solution.

Oy vey goyim let us rape your country or we won't give you free gibs when you retire!

Better idea:

Stop giving free money to people who don't work.

End pensions.

you need us or you wont have a pension idiot

Let the boomers roast in the oven

And all of United States along with them.

Fucking boomers.

The boomers ruin the entire country, AGAIN, HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Boomers will literally sell their children for a goybuck.

Most of US government are boomers.

Hey maybe republicans should stop robbing the SS fund to pay for other things creating an artificial problem then, huh?

Most of the US government is on permanent public assistance. Go figure.

Why don't the Jews ever threaten government pensions?

Agreed GOP needs to be destroyed, which is why Trump conquered them. RINOs and DNC next.

Because jews are overwhelmingly right wing. Sorry Sup Forums had to find out by a giant dick in its ass. We warned y'all niggers, but you wouldn't listen.

Heard this Jewish lie about 50x before.

It's already started here in didgerydooland.

Get ready for Xiao and Chang to buy up all of NY and LA

They've been doing that for a while now.

Here too. We've recently had to introduce foreign buyers' taxes to prevent the Chinese from literally owning entire cities.

Canada btw, forgot to remove my pirate disguise

Nsns

How recently? That's a good move. Foreign property ownership should be decidedly limited. That's just common sense.

Property ownership of a lot of kinds should be eliminated. :^)

The hilarious thing is immigration will do nothing to help pensions.

Importing more people who barely speak six words of English on a good day is a net loss in terms of having to support your new wage slaves, which will mean even less money for said pensioners.

The only solution is ejection. A smaller nation requires less, and deporting the people sending money back to their own countries while taking the dole here is a double win for America.

Pensions worked because we focused on making a bunch of good middle-class families, educated people, and did our best to minimize the effort placed on uplifting ghetto chimps and subsidizing a wave of beaners.

"Equality" + massive increase in low-quality immigration doesn't mean you get a bigger bunch of bright new Americans. It means you divide a too-small pie and end up with fewer bright new Americans but tons of people barely capable of waving at you entering Wal-Mart, when they're not going straight to welfare and project housing.

I say, let it crash

Jews aren't people and are foreign everywhere they go. They should be eliminated.

We could just end food stamps and section 8 vouchers then have 10,000,000 old people ass wipers overnight.

>i already don't have a pension

That's fine with me.

they made it true

Seattle and a few other cities have been going through a largely Chinese funded construction boom

In 1965, my dad walked into Boeing and was given a job. He worked there until 1997 when he dropped dead.

>I received child's Social Security benefits for 8 years
>my brother received child's Social Security benefits for 4 years
>my mom has been receiving survivor Social Security benefits for the last two decades and will probably live another 25-30 years based on family history.
>The Boeing survivorship pension will have paid my mother a benefit for roughly 45-50 years

My mom has paid FICA on low wages for maybe a total of 3 years in the last two decades.

Inflation adjusted or not, the amount of FICA my dad paid in his 32 years does not come anywhere near the amount of money handed out. By the time my mom dies, the Boeing company will have paid her longer than my dad was ever employed.

Multiply this situation many times over. Do you see the problem?

Explain, please.

Yeah, I'd rather bite the bullet asap before it gets any bigger, and not snowball trouble into the future, while we wait for aliens or cold fusion or something to save us.

In a simple economic model you can demonstrate that people who save more (rather than consume) will end up owning everything.

> pensions worked
Nah, they were a snowball Ponzi scheme from the beginning. Though admittedly it started out less bad than it's gotten - people didn't used to live much past 65.

>US Pension Market Crash coming if the US doesn't increase immigration

Nothing a little inflation can't fix, dumb goy.

hahahahahhaha it's what the old fucks get for not wanting to pay a fair wage to us and constantly insulting us.

retards should've known that if most milennials aren't middle class consumers by the time they retire, they're not gettin their damn pension.

add on to this how many boomers are absolute suburban retards who have faith in the government to provide them pension hahahahahahaha

I already have my own personal retirement fund and I'm only in my 20s. If I get my pension when I'm an old fart, great, but I don't expect to.

US Pensions aren't based on immigration though like Germany's (or Canada's) is, they are based on 'future pension fund performances' meaning they invest the entire pension fund and expect a 7% yearly return in order to keep the pension healthy.

Of course the stock market is never that healthy, so they make below 1% return, which is why there is now a pension crisis. It gets worse that Democrats have raided the pensions in order to hand out gibs, claiming that "future market earnings have covered our temporary borrowing" but they never do.

The following states are going to go completely bankrupt within 10 years, if not sooner:
>California (extreme pension crisis)
>NY (now raiding federal emergency funds to pay pensions)
>Illinois (already broke)
>CT (broke)
and numerous cities, like Dallas but they are allowed to go Chapter 11, states cannot so serious happening soon, all due to Democrats promising gibs and bullshit.

What's even more comical is that baby boomers were stuck working shitty, hard labor jobs while today we can literally work from home on our computers.

I don't ever plan on retiring until I get so old I forget what the fuck an alphabet is.

Should also note, that every single one of these pension funds in all states/cities, is run by a cabal of Jewish fund managers who get paid IN FULL all their fees regardless of performance. So if the Jews totally fuck up the pension and it loses money they still get paid millions.

Look into your city or state's pension fund sometime and look up who the managers are. It's probably at least 50 Jews involved, in Canada there are hundreds of managers for the CPP

TOPtier
> boomers don't care about Poppy Farmers

Boomers are probably the most pathetic generation in modern history
>live in the most prosperous in human history but still needs poor indebted millenials for gibs

>allow all sorts of degeneracy to infect western generation because muh free love
>Invite Hispanic invaders to work in their businesses and support multiculturalism and for selfish reasons, whilst throwing away the white majority because they will be dead when America becomes a Hispanic country

>Vote for anti male divorce laws, anti traditionalism and single motherhood welfare and be surprised that millenials aren't getting married and having children.

>implying you work and pay taxes

top kek

Or just end pensions. The U.S. can't help everyone. Especially when we have over 300,000,000+ people and $19-20 Trillion debt.

The debt is effectively infinite and meaningless due to Jewish control of the government.

They can't because a lot of these Democrats have enshrined them in states laws for hiring, and nobody will vote for the guy who runs on the campaign of taking away the gibs.

So basically everybody is just waiting for it all to collapse so either these states can be dissolved, or they are forced into changing the laws. This is why you never let the DNC or other liberals get a majority anywhere, they permanently destroy your city/state/country just so they can cling to temporary power and cash themselves out.

Mate, most of us wont have a decent job by the time we are in our 40s and 50s. Automation and AI isn't a meme. More than Half of all jobs will be gone by 2040. So start investing, instead of relying on selfish boomer business owners who will be more than happy to replace you with a cheap Japanese robot.

the neet shall inherit the earth

Why (((they))) fight so hard
>1/1000000

Suppress wages for decades and this will be the inevitable outcome. More than half the country has absolutely zero spending power. Can'the wait for the crash to happen.

This is what baffles me... "Sure, we have more debt than anyone can possibly imagine and no one can picture what just one trillion dollars looks like, but please don't cut off the supply that could help solve the problem, that's rude."

Fuck this Earth, man. Of all the times to be born in this nation I had to be born on our collapse. Better be prepared Leaf, I don't think we have much longer.

I mean this isn't including monetary reform but I understand what you're saying, we're basically fucked unless Trump pulls a fast one and immediately tells the Federal Reserve to fuck off forever.

75 percent of the national wealth is held by Boomers.

Thats
>$211,000,000 + folx
X 1 NGO
X that by many many more
>oops! Time to raise taxes!

we already import 1 million every year
you can't increase it much more

Don't forget the quadrillions in illegal derivative contracts that also need to be unwound. Where do you think all the alleged pension funding is sitting?

>Of all the times to be born in this nation I had to be born on our collapse

I'm Gen-X, but I envy the Boomers for having been born at just the sweet spot of history... or maybe those born just before the War who were too young to fight and get bayonetted by a Jap, but young enough to benefit from the floodgates of prosperity and easy pussy in the 1960s. Plus they'll probably be dead before Helter Skelter starts in earnest

That's why it's important to stay relevant in your field. If AI becomes the new demand, learn how to support AI programming and operation. I personally think someone going to school for AI is probably too early as technology isn't up to that speed yet.

Also I do invest in the market and real estate. It is the only way to guarantee income

At this point, I think the Founding Fathers would understand if we burnt it all to the grown and started fresh.

Are you kidding? There's been a huge funding boom for AI research recently. Ask me how I know.

Funny part is most of the people involved are retards. Not as funny is they are useful idiots.

How many of those derivatives contracts are legal? You think the institutions that issued them meet the capital requirements for selling insurance products? Null and void. Pretty simple. Bankruptcy laws exist to deal with the aftermath.

They are still trying to drag it out by hiding/moving money around.

NY for example, the governor there simply raids federal disaster money set aside for hurricanes/storms and the like to cover pensions payouts. That's why there was that state wide emergency in NYC over unfunded subway repair, they are broke and stealing money just to keep the lights on these days because of a trillion worth of unfunded pension liabilities. By constantly declaring emergencies they can still get access to federal funding but it's going to eventually dry up and it's game over for the state of NY.

But that won't stop the current governor from claiming he has the best economic know-how or whatever and running for POTUS. The media will never report on the financial crisis and instead just be paid to shill him unconditionally.

This is why Varg tells everybody to get the fuck out of the cities and be self suficient on their own land, the Jewpocalyse is coming of financial collapse due to pension crisis

Who would have ever imagined this Ponzi scheme crashing?

Personally, I'm envious of America in our earlier years when we were still exploring and seeing just how vast and grand our land really is. Just being settlers, conquerers, colonists, warriors on new and uncharted land. Fighting for our beliefs and being given rivers and forests as old as the Earth itself. It must have been breathtaking.

You know what else they do in NYS? They collect a Wall St. Sales Tax. Then they refund it. Meanwhile they could fund the entire state budget off of part of it and refund the rest.

But they don't do that.

>2017
>pensions
shoulda gone 401k nigga

No. I don't. Boeing is a billion dollar boys club.
Now if you said the city, the state , the Fed..
>GTFO with that bullshit Jaime Diamond
>Thinks he / She is typing to a bunch of dummies

The thing I hate more than happenings with nothing happening are "x is going to crash" it's not going to crash it never fucking crashes the big banks got one freebie bailout next time they tank they are done which is why the elites will never let their infrastructure crash.

You import the best of other countries, not 'people who barely speak six words'. You import educated eastern euros, asians and south asians. This means companies that would traditionally have to pay high wages for skilled and educated workers can pay them much less and convince more and more of them to contribute x% of their paycheque to a pension fund. This also creates a massive spike for property demand in the placeswhere skilled immigrants settle (Seattle, SV, Boston, etc) which also helps boomers substantially because the cheap ass property they brought with the incredible wages and low inflation they had now skyrockets in value. Great for those boomers that have a couple of houses (and why wouldn't they, when they lived in an era where a *single earner* could support an entire family?)

Its all about pushing your debt on the next generation. Remember, its okay as long as it isn't your kids :]

That would have indeed been magnificent, but not quite so much fun if you were captured by a party of Comanche and made to sing during the "caress"

Those will be confiscated as well. Do you have a 401k? Are you over 59.5 years old?

Try taking that money out and doing whatever you want with it. You can't. You can use it to buy more loans though, goy :D Low interest rates mean you should buy a new loan now!

That salad is getting old as fuck
>so 1998

>Boomers suffering due to karmic justice

One can only hope.

fuck off old fogeys give us our wealth already

Doesn't that only delay the inevitable?

Im sure there has been a huge funding boom. Elon Musk is also doing some crazy shit with AI, I would even consider the self driving cars of Tesla to be pre-AI.

My point is that people are not ready for Artificial Intelligence. In case you haven't been keeping up, our society is still fighting over race and is more sensitive than ever before. If anything, we have taken a few steps back in the last couple of years.

Although I don't agree with AI taking over everyone's jobs, I would agree with the fact that the homeless rates will go up as technology advances and those who cannot stay relevant fall behind. Technology today moves fast, you will need to be sharp between the ears and stay on top of it to survive.

Did the crowd repremand her for this?

Most people don't know this
>they feel good, man!

>jews
>right wing
this thread is too much

ironically, shlomo shekelberg is likely a nigger-hating conservative

it's matt goldblooms that are the problem

Foreigners of a lot of kinds should also be eliminated.

Hey Bernie Sanders, they could never fund the pension liabilities from Wallstreet no matter what, it's literally trillions of dollars in unfunded liabilities covering every single gov and city employee of New York like firemen, cops, garbage men, politicians, secretaries ect.

At this point it is still possible to steal money from fed emergency funds and cover the pensions, but they keep growing rapidly, in 3 years they won't be able to cover them anymore no matter how much they can steal unless drastic action is taken (nothing will be done, they'll just get out of office and leave it for somebody else).

Sure Wallstreet Jews should be taxed but it's not nearly enough

Let it.

What a literal cunt.

True, but it must have been fucking awesome just fighting savages off all around and securing land and territory for your people. I'd still love to live back then. It was back when we were free of Jewish control, got rid of the banks, paid off our debt, were one people coming together, and all had the same mindsets and beliefs with some different manners and customs. Sad our peak was only
less than 100 years into our history.

> the media will never report on the financial crisis

Bingo. Just like they didn't report on the housing collapse until it was too late for anyone to save themselves. Funny though, they won't hesitate to cover Kylie Jenner's new haircut.

I'm a millennial and have completely lost faith in most of my generation.

do it

Dude we've had self-driving cars way before all this Tesla stuff. I sometimes watch them from my office window.

What do you think Uber's profit model is now that they have fleet vehicles with spinny sensors on top? Duh. They're using the drivers for free training data. Dumbasses don't understand the flow of money and how badly they're getting used when they think they're saving money. It's slavery, basically.

Maybe in Israel they are.

No, but I'm just saying that's how corrupt and ridiculous the government is. Then NYS government typically spends months wasting more public money arguing over the state budget and never solving anything.

Should be defunded.

The trouble with saving U.S. fiat is that you loose more purchasing power percentage-wise keeping it in a savings account than had you invested in gold, silver, or crypto. It is sad and telling of the times we are in that the interest earned keeping your money in a savings account (not spending it) actually erodes your wealth.

Those assholes were the ones to use this graph for business. It destroyed most industries as they milked cows dry. This is the story of the steel and GM.

Max Keiser memes this well: the war of savers vs. speculators. The rigged interest rates punish savers and reward speculators.

This keeps the endless addiction of the "velocity of money" Jews happy. Just like when GWB said to go out and buy something to win the war on terror when 9/11 turned out to be horrible for the economy (in spite of the 9/11 loans to help paper it over, imagine that).

Maybe we should call it the "broken towers fallacy" or does that sound too much like a conspiracy theory?

I actually thought the same exact thing when using Uber last week. Those guys put miles on their cars and the Uber app will track every single thing they do.

One possible problem I see is, as you've said, a private company completely monopolizing the public transportation industry with self driving cars.

I have to say though, the one thing that a lot of my generation does not have is financial literacy. They need things right away, do not have good spending habits, and rarely invest in anything.

My plan is to maximize my profit while everyone is running around like their heads are cut off.

jews are 74% left wing. wtf r u smoking

The problem is, unless you're a 1 in a 1000 Mensa member who's a senior partner at a firm, you will likely feel wage pressures from all the jobless white collar workers who were replaced by bots in their industry and who are now trying to get your job. Those who will have a job will see wage growth stagnate or even go into negative territory. And you can't do anything about it since your parents or grandparents generation killed the unions because Mr Shekelberg convinced them that a few rotten eggs represented all unions. This is why I think for most people, owning a part of a business is more important than being relevant in your field.

Those Wallstreet jews will fund Cuomo's POTUS run so he can return the gibs if he gets elected. Meanwhile NY state will crash right after 2020 and whoever takes over will get blamed for having to do austerity cuts, and weasling with inflation tricks in order to not pay out any pensions and screw everybody who paid into it. Then massive civil unrest like Greece. This is a common theme in liberal run areas: too many gibs, massive debt, nobody can pay, deny the problem exists, it all crashes then rioting.