Civil War when?

Civil War when?

Who cares

how about now?

No need for one

Somehow, and I kid you not, Trump was right when he said we're going to come together as one

We just need a common enemy - the c u c k s

I hope soon.
It's pretty comfy from here.

Soon

There's a good chance of it if they attempt to remove Trump via fraudulent means.

Did you know that the Chinese can 3D print buildings and have huge ghost cities while here we are with a homelessness problem?

I could see a few major chimpouts if there is a police shooting or something, but a civil war is far fetched.

Who said the first civil war ended?

Don't wait for your neighbor to wake up. . Next time you see a politician, start shooting

Never. Maybe some chimp outs on the far right or left here and there. Which will be smacked the fuck down post haste.

lol whats that magic sceptre?

soon I hope

People need to wake up and realize we can't live together.

You're either a Nazi or you consent to having your children's genitals mutilated and given hormones.

There's no room for the middle

Did you know that the Chinese are the only refiners of the high grade heavy rare earth metals . . (The metal that is used in the advanced technology of our digital epoch) . . Did you know that the DOD (our war department) blocked a bill from being presented to Congress that would have allowed American mining operations to begin processing the higher grade rare earth metals.

Or did you watch a video about a self construction building machine

I really hope this is one of those cases of Sup Forums being ironic

Otherwise you're a fucking idiot

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Peace bro is right.

Ahh, the rare death hippie.

>I don't want to ponder the truth of your statement so im just going to hope you're kidding.

Little kids are already being encouraged in kindergarten to question their gender.
They're not allowed to "misgender" others.

Stay in denial all you want, but the left forces its agenda on the entire population.

You are institutionally ostracized for not following the left's program. Deviating from their program is prohibited

Part and Parcel?

There would have to be a leader, a cause, an objective, and then soldiers who are ready to lay their lives on the line to win.

We talk a bunch of trash, but I doubt that the people have the real fortitude to start merking their fellow man. Ain't gonna happen unless you start seeing real niggers get involved.

Never. America is too comfy for real civil war to ever happen.

If something big changes, or poverty sky rockets, we might see something, but as things are now, there is no chance.

When they try to shut down Sup Forums

I think a civil war right now is plausible but very unlikely. More likely cooler heads would prevail because nobody wants a major interruption in their life. High and low people want comfort.

If an economic collapse happened AND the Awan case blew up big enough to take down the Deep State, and most of the DNC and establishment Republican Party, then I can see people panicking and declaring in much more serious terms that Trump is #notheirpresident and trying to remove him from office physically.

That could trigger a civil war but it would mostly be between cities and their police forces in most cases. I can't imagine it would break down state by state and it would look more likely massive civil unrest and riots in the major cities. Especially when the government is paying anyone's welfare

It will start before the new year, the pieces are already in place.

Hopefully it won't happen...