>Uqayribat pocket:IS launched attack towards Salamiyah city, no gains
>Sweida:US-backed rebels offensive on SAA position fails
>SAA liberate 11 villages, en route to Sukhnah
>SAA pushes north of al-Sukhnah to link-up with Tiger Forces
>IS pocket in east Hama shrinking as SAA takes new hilltop
>DeZ:RuAF SyAF jets raid constantly to prevent IS offensive
>SAA liberate Huwaysisl-Aybidiya from IS in central Homs
>IS-held west Qalamoun pocket shrinks by 50%
>RuAF:800 airstrikes, 316 sorties in 5 days, video emerges of RuAF bombing IS convoy, killing 200 IS
>20+ civis killed by US-coalition airstrike in Al-Jazaa, E Al-Shaddadi
>HTS jihadists launch attacks on Aleppo supply line
>Rebel spies exterminate IS gathering in DeZ, 8 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.739128&lon=39.528637&z=13&gz=0;394217777;356857446;0;1138315;20599;745592;37765;337345;2248764;0;2099418;511537;1556968;585383;1699447;993504;116729;1175906;116729;1175906;20599;1141100
youtube.com/watch?v=r6Q7qyMcpCs
youtube.com/watch?v=S6cv4ovnwvw
youtu.be/Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do girls have that weird eyepath on there eye? and its only always 1 eye...i mean what gives? whats the purpsoe?

CЛABA POCCИЯ! Our anime girl army will relax in hot bikinis on the Euphrates without fear of ISIS or Rojava attacks SOOOOON

sleep tight

Anime is haram!
Good-night, dirty dumb drunk
ass*dists!

Glory to Islamic State

kill yourselves

what did ISIS gainz

KYS

Cheers lad!

:^)

nothing happening, im off
This it seems
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.739128&lon=39.528637&z=13&gz=0;394217777;356857446;0;1138315;20599;745592;37765;337345;2248764;0;2099418;511537;1556968;585383;1699447;993504;116729;1175906;116729;1175906;20599;1141100

there are too many boladnies i am gonfused

14th for Gaddafi did nothing wrong

witnessed

you can call me the shitposting pole

gn

An oldie but a goodie.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6Q7qyMcpCs

It's cute.
Really that's the only reason why megumin wears it.

Btw, how will the US take Assad's eventual victory?

you fugged up but nice get

الريات سوداء؟

gn
shitposting pole, how will poland react when russia gibs kalingrad back to germany?

Am I the only one on here who [spoiler] doesn't like anime? It strikes me as infantile at its core. [/spoiler]

nice digits

تصبح علي خير سنوس

>implying germany will still exist

>gommies

hmmmm... predates and survives the romans till this day...hmmmmm

>0.8% German
>returning to Germany
HAHAHAHAHA

we will annex it together with lithuania
sorry i don't speak terrorist :DD

All that time and they still blow away like dust in the wind in the face of a few desert dwellers.

interestingly, i think it was shoigu or some other ruskie dude who wrote out that scenario in his geopolitical thesis of the russian future. in it he proposes returning kalingrad to the germans, with the intention of pissing off the poles and reaching a detente with germany

ماهو قووقل ترانسليت؟

maybe one day they will return it in exchange for ukraine

only with extreme doses of lsd and more poetic license than good taste allows for.

Dugin

i'm pretty sure returning crimea was not in the plan. holding on very tightly was. i think it offered western parts of ukraine to poland and had russia absorbing the eastern bits.

thats the one. he's some minister too isn't he? i have not seen an english copy tho, so I guess i will never see the full picture

He's a college professor.

>holding on very tightly was
yes exactly crimea was annexed to stay that was the whole purpose of the war in ukraine russia needs because of the Sevastopol base they had to go aggressive because ukraine was kissing nato's ass,
also i don't think russia want to completly annex ukraine because they need buffer states like belraus

answer to self. no dugin is a nutjob. little traction in kremlin

Sukhnah really REALLY SOON

wikipedia has him losing that job a few years back.
and the us and canada think he is a bad person. so they wrote his name on a list of other names who were also bad.

anyway - i'm out.

in 2 hours and 2 mins it will be Assad time. I need to get ready

Someone should create a petro virus, muricanish influence would cease and everyone is happy unpacking cartoons, also i would recommend disabling virgin mode that way no-more-martyrdom mode is active.
Next we can think about curing the Petromoldium without risk of explosion.
Back it all up with complementary energy from controlled nuclear transformation of radioactive elements.
>Put it inside body
>Exchange Hellium into Hydrogen
>Create anabolic route
> do the math
>profit

nobody takes it seriously
since its great meat-wall between PL and RU
- share little borders, nobody complain like for Lwów so supposedly we could trade with both-ways profit behind USpatriot's heads.

How did the HTS/ISIS offensive ended? I was outside all day and forgot to bring my phone.

it seems they gained nothing. there are no photos or videos. just shill messages like some isis escaped to idlib. gov shills all was repelled.
In northern DeZ isis did some counter attacks killed some soldiers and looted equipment but they gained no ground

So don't lose sleep over it?

yup, typical hit and run style assualts in southern Raqqa where ISIS said to have killed over 100 SAA and friends. Everywhere else it was either repelled or recaptured shortly after

What's gonna happen with the SDF territories after ISIS, the Jihadists, and FSA are finished off? Reincorporation into Syria if Bashar gives some democratic concessions, or is it gonna turn into a frozen conflict?

Assad should give some concessions that aren't really concessions, but they look and feel like they are so people accept them. I don't know how, but that's for people smarter than me to figure out

War with turkey i guess

what's the name of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=S6cv4ovnwvw

my feet hurt

God, Syria, Bashar

youtu.be/Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Can't remember the specific name, but it's probably by Ali al Deek

Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

dog bless

Speaking of Ali al Deek

Guess what time it is?
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

where all my fellow bolacks went

To bed probably

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

>2017
>sleeping
fucking plebs

jeszcze nie spie

wageslaving

Good morning Syria!

>SAAnime Edition

2D>shit>more shit>3D

>2D
>3D

Anime is degenerate. Fuck anime and fuck weeb people.

90% of it is. The other 10% is stuff like LOGH, Cowboy Bebop, and Monster.

anyone wanna give me OSRS gold...

ded kurds when

always

>Every /sg/er is getting very drunk

Fake news.

t. Teetotaler

>>Every /sg/er is getting very drunk
I drank through the night on my own playing botw while listening to podcasts while lurking /sg/

Trump talked a lot about btfo ISIS during the presidential campaign, has he done anything?

>fake news
this. everyone is assuming i'm drunk because i make absolutely abrorrent posts but actually i'm just retarded

He bothered to clad a ISIS disguise when going personally to Syria to kill SAA members.
>everytime Suheil died he was the last dead Suheil of the city

Nothing more than any other presidential candidate would have done. Cutting rebel funding was a right move though.

>Cutting rebel funding was a right move though.
Pha, I don't give credit for that. It was not a difficult decision, why the fuck would you keep investing in something which clearly won't work out and you even have an alternative in the north?!
>congratz u r not a total retard

he said he will destroy ISIS in 30 days but didn't do shit
he bombed assad two times tho

Hasn't he even increased bombings on ISIS? That's pathetic.

he did loosen the rules of engagement I think, but dunno how this resulted in more ISIS ded...for sure more civilian ded though

Well...debatable...it may be ISIS or it could just be civilians. I'll give the US a pass on that though because it can often be tricky to distinguish. That said, their bombing sorties are infrequent and ineffective.

>That said, their bombing sorties are infrequent and ineffective.
Isn't that because Kurds were calling airstrikes?

Think so yeah. Most of the airstrikes outside of Raqqa and not around Mosul/Tal Afar seem to just be meme strikes

And the ones in those cities are still sketchy in the sense that they may be hitting ISIS, or they could just be vaporizing civilians. That said, if you choose to remain in a war zone, well, the consequences are on you.

In the case of Mosul and Raqqa I don't doubt that ISIS forced the population to stay there for those that wanted to try and leave. Plus with Raqqa being surrounded it's hard for those wanting to leave to do so without the Kurds setting up ways for them to do so. Plus there are the ISIS fighters who hide among the populace to try and become a "refugee" heading to the US or Europe

/sg/ does anyone here actually support the terrorists and want to see Assad gone?

It was fun to watch Daesh steamroll everyone but then the joke stopped being funny.

So what's the madman plan for ISIS pushing along the Euphrates?

Yeah well, can't stop an attack just out of fear of killing civilians.

This. Their early gains were impressive. At one point they were really close to Baghdad, IIRC.

That's kinda when the USAF got involved, wasn't it? Everyone was shitting bricks thinking ISIS was gonna take Baghdad so Obongo started launching airstrikes.

>if you choose to remain in a war zone, well, the consequences are on you.
oh cmon, my grandpa is dying at the moment and imagining that war breaks out(whatever reason, Austria becomes mad or whatev.) and we have to move him is kinda unthinkable. So I think there might be countless other reasons for people unable to move or unwilling because their loved ones can't move.

I accept the point that one can't help it that civilians die in war, but don't say it's their own fault for staying for all of them

I kind of wish they had taken Bagdad just so we could have seen the international shitstorm that would have ensued

They got Mosul, what would have been the difference for your personal media intake?
From your/our pov it's just another desert town

Well point is that you shouldn't handicap your own army out of concerns for civilians.

No dude. Baghdad is the fucking capitol. Baghdad is where the US Army tore down that statue of Saddam. For IS to take it would have been the biggest JUSTing the US would receive since Vietnam.

YPG were down to a couple of houses in Kobani, IS at the gates of Erbil with KDP Pesh completely routed and the Iraqi army had stopped existing after the offensive down the Tigris. Without the massive US airstrikes at the beginning both the Kurds and Iraq would have probably been wiped out.

>Well point is that you shouldn't handicap your own army out of concerns for civilians.
I don't disagree on that

>ISIS takes Baghdad and starts making a beeline for Basra
>Obama has to send in a battalion of marines to stop Iraq from going up in flames