What do we do if our home is destroyed (4chain being taken down)?

What do we do if our home is destroyed (4chain being taken down)?

Is there some form of p2p encrypted network being developed? Or another option? Im slightly concerned ive been on this website almost daily since 2007 and it has helped me in many ways and provided quality bantz...

Hiroshima please don't make this place a Nagasaki.

go on a shooting spree

Sup Forums is already destroyed. Leftist reddit trollers ruined this board months ago.

Fuck off faggot

Nah only fags do that and usually have bad aim

>What do we do if our home is destroyed (4chain being taken down)?

I mean, I'd probably just keep going on with my life.

there is like forty other *chan sites that everybody here will flood to until Sup Forums gets restored. the population of this site is too big to kill in one blow.

>Sup Forums is already destroyed. Sup Forums ruined this site over a decade ago.

FTFY

i have it on good authority that if push comes to shove notch will buy and shelter Sup Forums

Source?

>p2p encrypted network being developed?
0chan.bit on zeronet. But ZeroNet has a while to go before it gets popular.

cripple chan tho I haven't been there in years
a few other chans of note
and of course the daily stormer bbs

nowhere really, this is the state of free speech in 2017, literal darkweb or fringe sites as the globalist boot stomps on your face forever

>months ago
Begone, newfag.

Whats the user bases look like and are they linux compatible?

>Sup Forums being taken down
Search that on 4plebs and take a look at how many threads have been posted on this over the years. Fuck off newfag.

Yea the free speech going underground is deeply concerning to me

>Whats the user bases look like
it's pretty barren but the network is a really cool idea i think. definitely has potential. it hosts websites on torrents which can be updated at any time using the website owners bitcoin wallet key.
>are they linux compatible?
yes

Jesus, how did you allow people so stupid to live?
>let's tell shills where to go
Fucking idiot. If op has been here six months he knows the back up plan.
Shut your fucking cock holster, meme flag faggot.

Shit up the internet

Ive mainly skipped over those threads because people were saying that shit back when i was on b after the fbi shut it down on the goyims..

Geez I have no idea! Where would we go?
PS: hello new friend

hehehhe le me secret klubhouse. with like 5 fucking unique visitors per month

shut the fuck up retard kill yourself

Actually just went there for the first time today..

This would be very fun..good bantz with the normies

dinos roam in the end
--jhon borke

I remember how much of a shit show it was when b got shut down.. Some of the best youtube comments of all time were created in those days...

Hey! Just a reminder that you can come share your memes and intellectual banter on Reddit! Just don't get *too* rowdy, we don't anything that promotes HATE or BIGOTRY!

Oh, and one more thing - PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK!

Catch ya later!

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>use reddit and not turn into a fucking retard

Yea im all set rabbi

are we no longer allowed to talk about hwndu? I've noticed every thread gets shut down?

If thats a thing thats lame.. Thats what got me on this board full time i used to just come here 1-3 times a week