Ask me anything

I'm a Mexican IN Mexico who supports Trump, Mexico government paying the wall, and world-wide alt-right. Ask me anything.

Pic is Mexican first lady (if you must).

Who's the girl in the p....

oh wait sorry

Nah. But you seem alright. Stay safe

Angelica Rivera, our first lady.

How's life?

Why do you support mexico paying for the wall exactly?

t.Mexicuck

bigotes o sombreros?

So how corrupt is your government really? Is it stopping your country from achieving it's due potential. You guys could outpace Canada as a trade partner to the US

I get it. How is your country ever going to not be a shit hole if everyone decent leaves. How do feel on possible US military coming in to fuck the cartels?

are you white or mestizo?

Pretty rough down here. Unemployment, and degrees are next to nothing.

On the other hand there are things cheaper than in other countries.

can I get wholesale price for coke?

Being good neighbors.

We have a drug cartel war raging even worst -- CNN not reporting btw. Also it's the US right to put a wall.

Why Mexico should pay? We owe Americans money in form of numerous aid. Also, politicians are super loaded, Bill Gates is a fucking boyscout compared to them. They (rich corrupt politicians) should chip in, and voila.

What is the average opinion on Trump? Do they reject MSM anti-Trump propaganda?

I really hope someone comes in militarily and take over the mess. Shit, the US is more worried about far away places, while hell is loose over here.

>be me innocent civilian
>suffered drug cartel wall
>traumatic about it

I don't like the word mestizo, because it takes off my native heritage.

For an American I may look mestizo-ish. But yes, also have Spanish heritage. Can trace my roots to both heritages.

Only Coca Cola, there's one called Big Cola.

1. Any family or friends killed in cartel violence?

2. What % European are you?

3. What countries did your European ancestors come from?

How funny would it be if Trump used money seized from the cartel to build the wall. We can only dream

An avarage Mexican loathes Trump blindly. They don't even want to hear what news or govt officials say. It's like the devil.

Also, many are terrified of him, especially those in shady biz. That's my theory why ppl are not crossing illegally like under Obama adm.

I hope you pull through user. You seem like a decent guy.

Best of luck out there.

1. Friends killed. Family and me suffered extortion/virtual kidnapped.

2. I don't know how much "white" % I may be. But more than avarage.

3. Spain mainly north, France.

I wholeheartedly agree, hopefully a wall can improve things on both sides.

>I'm a Mexican IN Mexico who supports Trump
you can't get more cucked than this, folks.

Why even post in Sup Forums?
Aren't there right wing Mexican sites or forums?

I also think the same. One time they found a garage full of cash. Wonder what happened with it. It used to be from a Chinese drug lord in Mexico.

aww do you need a safe space, right wing hick?

Thanks man. I'm a super minority of like-minded. But there are some who think like me, but we can't really speak out -- avarage Mexicans are like American antifa, really violent and into censorship.

Nope, I just think Sup Forums is very unwelcoming for Mexicans and I think there might been other ways to get in touch with other Mexican right wingers. Because of course there is a community of right wingers there.

There are some, but I'm not extreme right.

I mean alt-right seems all right. But over here right wing sites are a complete joke, everyone fighting over what conquistador they descend and shit.

But again, I don't consider my self to be a fully racist -- though racists sometimes have a point.

>We have a drug cartel war raging even worst -- CNN not reporting btw. Also it's the US right to put a wall.

Unfortunately it's largely the fault of the CIA (Cocaine Importing Agency) that your country is in the state it is in.

We are in this fight against the criminal syndicates together.

If you want to read a good fiction book in English that basically lays out in subtle fashion how this all started, Catch-22 has more truth in it than I've ever seen people comment on.

I've seen a lot of anti AMLO memes on Twitter. They seem pretty good, hardly done by payed shills.

what social conditions leads to a mexican mistaking Sup Forums for /soc/?

>But again, I don't consider my self to be a fully racist -- though racists sometimes have a point.

Races are different, of course. We have different abilities and potentials.

But devolving into hatred and talk of superiority from such differences only justifies the people who try to pretend they don't exist.

>community of right wingers
Yeah, we call those the KKK

I agree, and the thing is most alt-right or right-wingers believe we Mexicans are all leftist maniacs who adore Jorge Ramos and wave the Mexican flag or have the tear tatoos.

Sadly many like me don't come here because we either work, care for family, etc. Many of the anti-Trump Mexicans do come here, with their "muh food stamps" or their "muh language".

How does your family cook Cabrito?

Do you eat the baby goat brain or jaw meat?

T. Antifags

I'm sure there are Facebook groups of Mexican right wingers and capitalists.

Over here is Yunque, and in fact the PAN political party if a facade to harbor right-wingers.

Fucking racist faggot. How many burgers did you eat in the last house, Bob?

>I don't know how much "white" % I may be. But more than avarage.
So you're basically an indio?

Pic related, a true Anglo castizo Aryan, mayate.

t. trumpcuck

I don't like cabrito.

To me is dry and without taste.

Better a trumpet than a filthy commie. Die ANTIFA, die communists.

>everyone fighting over what conquistador they descend and shit.

are any of the rich elite in Mexico actual descendants of Cortez?

Ever see someone get killed by a cartel?

What leads an average Mexican to post here? American culture issues are too different from those over there.

I have white and indigenous heritage, yes. But for some reason white traits tend to pop more in my family.

I can trace via family tree to both. I want to do the ancestry.com dna thing just for fun.

What does Mexico need more?

A Pinochet, a Hitler, or a Stalin?

Guess sucking that orange pecker is a better quality of life for you than you can ever hope in whatever shithole country you live in.

Rural Mexican? City Mexican? Poor? Rich?

Explain the racial tensions in mexico. From what i gather the more conservative "white" northern and central mexicans(mostally farmers) and the darker commie southern mexicans do not like each other?

>I'm a Mexican IN Mexico who supports Trump, Mexico government paying the wall, and world-wide alt-right. Ask me anything.

That or you are just a larping faggot with a proxy like everyone else here.

No, mainly of conquistadors.

In my case my family came not as warriors but as translators. They needed people to do census for the Spanish Empire, so they needed Spanish people who could write, learn, etc. Basically scribes.

Who is the whitest in your family? Eye color? Skin color? Hair color? My sister passes for Anglo but she wasted her genes on a fucking COROTE from El Salvador

You need to be 12.5% Indian or less to be a castizo

The real issue is poor / rich. Not enough ethnic diversity to create real racial tensions.

>Cletus tries to into Spanish caste classifications
Castizos are ranged 75% to 87.5% European, any more than that and they are a criollo which is considered white by the Spaniards and most Anglo Americans.

I am 25% mexican my grandmother was born in ensenada, baja never been there. Would that be considered a white area?

Are you aware of the Jew? If so, you should spread that shit like wildfire among your people because once white people are gone because of the kike infiltration they will tentacle into your society as well and dominate it completely and utterly destroy you.

No, but heard it next door. A robbery gone bad. Since drug lords have been captured narcos are now robbing soccer moms their suburban trucks, or kidnapping white mexican girls for sex slave trade.

Also heard how soldiers killed drug lords inside a house. It was a mess.

You are rich then. Only rich Mexicans families could provide themselves with family registers.

Not that different. Being neigbors make us have common issues, problems.

You Americans seem to know more about Canada but Mexico is a black hole (because of damn CNN).

Also bored

Sounds like a day in Detroit

QUE HACES BESANDO A LA LISIADA?

So your Spanish family came to mexico to learn native American languages in order to count how many indios were in Mexico and thats when your spanish ancestor took a squaw for a wife?

Mexicans like you make me want to help Mexico. If only everyone was redpilled like that, so much real unity of diversity could accomplish a lot together.

We need Trump. No kidding. Ever since he got in power corrupt Mexican politicians are terrified.

Also, maybe a Pinochet-like character. We used to have one like him, he was Porfirio Diaz and we right-leaning Mexicans believe he was the only president who tried to civilize Mexico. He built all railroads, all public buildings, etc.

Leftists and peasants hated him, so the Mexican Revolution kicked in.

What is your stance on Luis Echeverria

City Mexican. Upscale-ish.

Someone has not answered my question

Polanco tier?

when you vagina ...girls vomit

would dating a glow that's also mexican be a no-go if she also already has kids? keep in mind we're both single

>(((the US)))
It's intentional. NWO-Jews/Zionists have a very deliberate chaos policy in the middle east for the two prong effect of destabilization and flooding Europe, to bring about the conditions for the population voting for a one world government (globalism/NWO). Likewise for flooding the US with Mexicans. They've literally financed all major wars for the past 200 years.

Hijo de tu puta madre malinchista. Trump es el enemigo de todo el pueblo mexicano. Eres un traidor, peor que el mismo pinche Judas.

WHY IS MEXICO SO CORRUPT?

when you type I hear "imma dumbfuck w/herpes"

>, Mexico government paying the wall
cuck
u
c
k

Sort of nail it.

Northern Mexicans think just because they're whiter they're better. But they are actually morr backwards in many aspects, shockingly, because it's a shame for their potential.

Central and Southern Mexicans are natives, BUT there are pockets of white Mexicans in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Those in Mexico City are actually the few ones who run the country. But in general, natives and mestizos are more poor, but strive to be more civilized (with exceptions).

So yes, there are "racial" tensions which are disguised into economic differences.

For a white or light skin Mexican marryinhga brown or native is looked weird or strange.

Good Looking Older Woman m8

Try me :)

They are savages.

when you type I hear "my anal warts are mine...not yours"

I wanna try to ride your dick.

To be honest, all the blood and treasure spent in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been better spent in Mexico cleansing our southern neighbor of the Cartels. Then we deport 100% of them back to safe Mexico.
(Don't know how to cleanse your government of corruption though, f a m)

You're wrong indio. Those of us from Los Altos de Jalisco are castizo masterrace.

when you type I hear "my daddy touched me"

"and now I type on Sup Forums"

Whitest would be either my grandfather, a cousin (girl) or me.

My grandfather actually looks a lot like the king from Rohan in the Lord of the Rings movie.

My cousin looks like Emma Stone but milf-ish.

People say I look between Paul Rudd and Silent Bob.

True.

>thinks the north is subhuman
>thinks there aren't any castizo tapatios
Typical ignorant southern indio. We should have outbred and wiped out the indios; I can tolerate mestizos, I can tolerate cholos even, but I cannot tolerate the ugly presence of the indio on our great continent.

Baja California ppl usually are white, at least the ppl I've met.

>mexican
>supports trump and his wall to prevent illegals from your country from entering
>he bashes your people by saying they are not sending good but people with serious problems
How cucked and big of a bitch are you ?

but we have to tolerate you on Sup Forums...

no...we don't..

Used to be rich. Right now struggling but hanging there.

Es que si, hay cada naco...

>you can't get more UNcucked than this
ftfy

>he bashes your people by saying they are not sending good but people with serious problems

its unironically true. most people who want to cross illegally to the US are 100% scum