How will the media and the left react when she's indicted and goes to prison?

Just fucking imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
youtube.com/watch?v=gmdk5WNHFVw
youtu.be/cmixFl8Sxfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Catedral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll be a shit show for sure. I'd love to be there. Fuck, please Almighty Kek grant us this happening!

Is that really necessary?

checked
Clinton Snake gets BTFO
The frog is rising

>goes to prison
won't happen
>she's indicted
doubt it

hopefully she will crawl into a bottle of Chardonnay and never come back

STILL talking about MAH HILLARY

right wing retards are fucking delusional

ffs u beat me by 2 seconds lol

libtard here. idgaf. fuck her.

>any reasonable prosecutor

what the hell

I would go to my local butcher and buy a case of pork belly and then I would make delicious bacon with all the salt. Then I would sell it at my local farmers market. Profit

OP must be asspained over her new book

Is this why the media has been trotting around her comments how Trump made her skin crawl. I imagine if she gets indicted she'll cry rape.

Her mind is already in a prison, her body, it's riddled with alcoholism and Parkinsons disease.

If Hillary goes to prison there will be consequences to pay.

Kneegrowslayer

dude..

You are as delusional as leftists saying that Trump will be impeached any day now
She has powerful friends, unless you got video proof of Hillary Clinton shoving dildo up little boys asses, nothing will happen, she's not going to prison

I'm starting to think she's going to get away with it all.

Where's my indictment? Ben Shapiro personally promised me a bombshell....

Try harder

bbbut what about the popular vote?

My goodness

Man won't talk about it. Most those you call lefties won't care, will have seen it coming or cheer. Only Neoliberals will chimp out, and that's a minority on the center right. Nothing valuable will be lost.

I was about to post and it said that file has already been used so I had to use my 2nd 93 gorillion

don't worry user, soon scat will be the next lifestyle the left Crusades for. Those poor oppressed shit eaters. And that'll be the day that my fetish goes away

I don't even know who that is. The picture looks familiar though.

Faith will be restored
>hope will abound

Yah see
>yah see??????)

There's no need to try harder. Drumpfstein is a pathetic ultra-ziocon dupe. And you're all pathetic retards for not knowing that a billionaire trickster was up to no good.

Her powerful friends may sacrifice her now that she's useless.

This

WHY AREN'T I 50 YEARS IN PRISON, YOU MIGHT ASK.

They will suppress it just as they're doing with the Awans. Haven't heard the Awans mentioned on Faux Opinion channel at ALL since Hannity mentioned it weeks ago.
So, how about: Trump & Putin love child comes forward after __ years. And/or aliens discovered on Antarctica, where they have been stored for __ years by the CIA.
BTW: Spread these: youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM

I wonder what the fuck really happoened. I really dont want the truth to be that she really is a satanist and she is controlled by luciferians who then are controlled by a ancient family who switched their name to "red shield"

"I wish there was a like button on Sup Forums"

>Russia planted evidence
>Russia trying to subvert our government

youtube.com/watch?v=gmdk5WNHFVw

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

I cannot wait until the entire left's belief system is shattered.

Prove it.

POKEMON GO TO THE PRISON

Fox has covered it a few times actually. Not saying they're any better but this is getting media attention.

>Dictator Trump is locking up his political opponents and needs to be overthrown.

Get ready for it

Manchurian candidate

Are you fucking insane?

>Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide indicted on 4 counts, including bank fraud and conspiracy against the USA

>FBI re-opens case relating to the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting

The frog rises. The flames grow.

By now? Really nothing will happen except them freaking out. These people make rocks look smart. All these things have happened and they are willingly blind.

I wonder how the liberals will react when the carefully crafted lie they've been living falls apart. Will they finally see the truth we've been trying to tell them for years? Will they riot and have an emotional meltdown? Will the play the blame game with the Russians again?

This is gonna be good.

Checked! Praise Kek! Kek is truly almighty!

The left is way overdue for a boatload of cognitive dissonance.

she's about as likely to go to prison as donald trump is likely to be a good president

Hopefully they chimp out enough that I get to shoot a few of them.

are you saying shes already been arrested?

Their smugness irritates me to no end. They got annihilated in the general election, lost all the special elections months later, and make asses out of themselves on a weekly basis and they still think they're "winning". I've never seen a group of more self righteous, pompous faggots than the American far left. I want their little minds to break.

So it's absolutely certain is what you're saying? I think so too.

Still talking about DB Cooper and Natalie Holloway(sic?) too, get fucked

I want to see govt. officials an hero en masse

Oh I'm ready for it

So it's guaranteed? Your bait backfired, Leaf.

This, they fight for control over us, they never truly fuck each other over. They are like the Vatican, everything's done behind closed doors, like Hillary said, it's like making sausage, unsavory. Her actual metaphor is great when she delivers it-the amount of shit she's alluding to there is immense

What the fuck?

>the left starts a revolution with little experience with firearms and even less support among LE and military

Fucking good. Nobody deserves to be hung screaming by their own dripping entrails like fresh deer more than these "people" among the American left. They literally can't stop spitting on the cops and military long enough to demand they die disarming the conservatives the left hates.

They'd be outright calling for rebellion and war, I think enough Democrats would answer that we'd have a fight on our hands.
I don't understand how they can continue to be so smug either. People used to joke that liberalism is a mental disorder, the way that Rick Wilson and the Berniefags carry on I'm inclined to wonder if it really is.

kek would they even report on it?

Combination of things. They are very specifically not taught to critically question anything in school or college. Their entire lives they have been brought up to follow the left.

I want their chest cavities to break with ballistic encouragement. If we need to pay riot cops overtime to see it happen all the better.

The DNC has raised almost half of the funds that the RNC has raised in the last 6 months.

The DNC has a 21% rate of donors donating less than $200, the RNC is at about 53%.

The DNC has spent so much money during its four! failed special elections that were it to spend at that rate for a general election, it would need $28B. Remember, Hillary set a record with ~$1.3B.

A WAPO/ABC poll found that 55% of Americans believe the DNC only exists to oppose Trump. The fucking washington post.

The DNC is dead. Don't let the media fool you.

saved

Goddamn. Can I join you?

wont happen so there won't be a reaction. lemme guess, you're "redpilled" arent you

BILDERBERG HAS BEEN HACKED

fpbp

>this will be only day one
can't wait

He must really like himself.

Fuck that slimy little kike (((Ben Shapiro))). He's so full of shit, he made us waste 3 days talking about Hillary being indicted just to spite us. Fucking IsRaeli creep!

The media is becoming Baghdad Bob 2.0 at this rate. Their narrative is collapsing all around them and even the guests they bring on their shows no longer help them push their agendas.
Echo chambers are one hell of a drug and so are cosmopolitan hipster neighborhoods.

P R O V I D E C I T A T I O N S P L E Z.

> fight on our hands

The autist at the GOP baseball game had a long rifle, multiple mags, stand off distance, training, and a literal open field full of targets yet still accomplished dick.
The American left seems dangerous and scary in numbers, but the LE and police they spit on are the only things keeping them from being left to rot in the streets like the animals they are. They literally dont have the guns or stomach once ballistic disagreement is the norm. Why else do they chimp out when the oathkeepers show up to play roof Korean at each BLM riot.

>people with guns and training won't let us riot with impunity, DAS WAYCIS

I honestly don't know a single person who buys into their shit anymore. And I swim in very left leaning circles. Even the most hardcore leftist will admit that their platform is "fuck trump".

Fuck off were full

turns out bongs aren't so bad after all...
fucking kek

>i'lljoinanyway.jpg

>.pdf
>.txt
>.jpg
>.docx

Every time family puts that channel on, they're still talking white supremacist b.s., muh Russia investigation, more white supremacist controversy...debating the President's comments about C'ville & white supremacy ... heard them mention Comey but no mention of Awan(S), or even more unbelievably, the Special Prosecutor news which broke here on Sup Forums back on 7/27 (earlier that day, before Mooch hit twitter).
How are these not the biggest things to opine & speculate on? Hannity's literally the ONLY person who will play this youtu.be/cmixFl8Sxfo
Harsh on them (aside from Hannity) because of having OAN to compare it to. Faux does not tell us squat and Hannity's gag-ordered, so has to keep repeating things.

>How will the media and the left react when she's indicted and goes to prison?
probably like nigger faggots. who cares. let's hope she does though.

>prison

She'll get to stay at one of her holiday mansions with bars on the windows and she'll get to leave for millions of "doctor consultations".

Something like this,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Catedral

underrated post

She already wired $1.8B from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatari Central Bank and has ensured she can flee and get asylum there.

How the cucked US tolerates this I'll never understand

Cheering in the streets. Churches full giving thanks. Belief again that justice is equal.