UMMM GUYS?!?

Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead

Ronald Bernard, the elite Dutch banker who exposed the financial industry Illuminati in a series of TV interviews, has been found dead in Florida. He was 61.

>Bernard, who was 61-year-old, had been living in Sebring, Florida for the past year after marrying an American citizen. The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said that Ronald Bernard called 911 at 3:46 p.m. saying he got lost after leaving for a walk at 1 p.m. on the nature trail on the west end of Sun ‘n Lake in Sebring.

>More than a dozen deputies along with K-9 units, air units from Highlands and Polk counties, four-wheelers from HCSO and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched for Ronald Bernard. “The terrain was very difficult, and searchers were at times in waist deep water as they tried to zero in on Fernandez’s location,” the sheriff’s office said.

>Deputies pinged his cell phone but it kept showing different locations and Bernard called back several times — he said his life was in danger — but he kept moving despite being told to stay put, deputies said. The last contact dispatchers had with the former banker was at 6:13 p.m.

>At 8:24 p.m., the Polk County helicopter spotted Bernard, who was face down in shallow water about 300 yards away from the last known location of his cell phone and 1.8 miles from the entrance to the trail at Sun ‘n Lake Boulevard and Balboa Boulevard.

>The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

archive.is/frtet

You may remember the guy from an interview in April this year, an ex-banker from the Netherlands exposing all kinds of things concerning the elite. Naming pizzagate, the jews, and the 'anti-semitism' problem.

Interview here:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks (part 1)

hooktube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k (part 2)

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4 (part 3)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzoaxTudJks?t=24m29s
wfla.com/2017/07/24/sebring-man-lost-on-nature-trail-is-found-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

RIP

youtu.be/VzoaxTudJks?t=24m29s

blup

May God grant him peace. This is scary and sad.
Get your souls right with God and Jesus Christ, this world is controlled by Satan and Satanists.

holy shit, this cant be real

rest in peace

got photo 1?

So it was all the truth then

>marrying and american and moving there

bad move, should've married a chink and held up behind the great firewall, shit, even turn to russia to hide you

Bump.

F

Bump.

Oh yeah. Don't all the pizza

Keep this shit bumped, this is way more important than anything on Sup Forums right now

Every needs to watch this interview in it's entirety. Right from the horses mouth.

Bump

Why not?

Didn't people say it wasn't him cause in the article it randomly referred to the victim as "fernandez"?

ur mom

kek by killing him they confirmed what he said as truth.

Did a 2 minute research and i found out that OP is a faggot....

Not the same Ronald

Pehw. Almost had a heart attack

HOLY FUCKING CUNT!

OK thx

holy shit

>Deputies pinged his cell phone but it kept showing different locations and Fernandez called back several times — he said he wanted to conserve batteries on his phone and kept disconnecting — but he kept moving despite being told to stay put, deputies said. The last contact dispatchers had with Fernandez was at 6:13 p.m.
You piece of shit.

wfla.com/2017/07/24/sebring-man-lost-on-nature-trail-is-found-dead/

Blump

F.
Bump this before it's swallowed up by the kikes

Damn, Thought it was a happening.

>why are happenings always fucking lame and not real

Is this really him?

Don't think a Dutch guy would have the last name Fernandez?

bump

fuking kikes

first mason cops murder Captain Morgan.

then Bill Cooper.

Read the FREMASON COPS murder Captain Moragn, free pdf

Bill cooper also

smells like advertisement to me

So fucked up, the chief, the DA, Judge they are all freemasons, its so rigged.

fake news

disinfo shilling worth sageing

lifted from real news here wfla.com/2017/07/24/sebring-man-lost-on-nature-trail-is-found-dead/
actually dead person's name is

ronald bernard FERNANDEZ

If this doesn't convince people that psychopathic 'illuminati' pedophiles are deep embedded in the power structures of the world, I don't know what will.

sure they were murdered by masons read it where ever kike

>" " " " captain morgan
>bill cooper

>" " " " captain morgan
>bill cooper
come on man...

Freemasonry is Judaism for goy

>hooktube is a real site

I thought it was just code for JewTube like HOOKed noses.

F
Brave man.

jew mason cops murdered captain morgan for publishing illustrations of freemasonry

>an old person dies in florida
this doesnt seem so suspicious user

Its not the same guy you fucking idiots.

UMMM FAKE NEWS? sage you fucking idiot.

Robert E Lee was a traitor to the South, a jew freemason 33rd degree. Masonic bath house lodge #313 and #431 need to come down.

Can't listen right now. Anyone have a gestalt?

It's not the same guy. Search Ronald Bernard Fernandez

Hmm. Who was the special guy the deep state uses to cook up fake bullshit on high profile cases? Who wants to bet he's gonna be involved?

The guy in that video doesn't look 61 like Fernandez is supposed to be.

F

A true patriot taken by the forces of (((them))), his sacrifices won't be in vain

>captcha: thot jefferson

Rip in pieces fernandez.
You were missed for like 1 hour.

No it isn't him OP/the news source he linked changed the actual report. The man never called police saying people were chasing him in any regard. It's disgusting to make fake shit about this kind of thing and I know that sounds hypocritical for Sup Forums and things I have said myself.

It's not the same guy. The deceased is "Ronald Bernard Fernandez".
Is YourNewsWire/NewsPunch controlled-op poisoning the well?

and the jews would've gotten away with it too
if it weren't for you meddling goyim

I still believe that we should respect this individual. I respect everyone who deserves it. You deserve it. The fact that you posted your comment is good enough for me. Whoever you are, I will remember you when you're no longer with us. And on top of that I wish you a good day and much luck.

because happenings never happen because Sup Forums predicts them, therefore they become false

holy mother of god
this cannot be fucking happening
It's true
All of it

no fucking way

Thanks bro

It's not the same guy.
Our Dutch guy wasn't from Sebring Florida.
Shit, he didn't even speak english.
He lives in the Netherlands.
Plus read the article, he has a beaner last name.

FAKE NEWS

Not the same guy, read the fucking article before posting next time

nice

I'm not surprised at all. I will simply keep hoping that whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes not only dies a very painful death, but their souls are forever tormented after they do.

bump

I never watched the whole interview but I will now

OK what the fucks going on here, is it our Dutch freedom fighter with a phoney surname or some poor Mexican.

Friendly reminder that Rachel Chandler was a frequent guest at Epstein's Island.

bump

>Interview 1: DEAD CHILDREN, SATANIC SACRIFICE
>Interview 2: Literally nothing
>Interview 3: - Remember our first interview? - Yes

Ronald Bernard Blij

bump