Why should people be locked up in cages just because they want to smoke a non-harmful plant in the privacy of their own...

Why should people be locked up in cages just because they want to smoke a non-harmful plant in the privacy of their own home?

>non-harmful
Umm, no.

it's not the role of government to stop people from hurting themselves

what if I want to hurt myself with a nuclear warhead?

>potheads
>having civil liberties
found the lolbertarian

The answer to your question is in his flag.

It is harmful though. It dulls your brain and after a few years of regular smoking, it turns you into a braindead zombie. Have you met a single pot smoker over the age of 30 who isn't a drooling buffoon?

they shouldnt
they should be executed

>Have you met a single pot smoker over the age of 30 who isn't a drooling buffoon?
Joey Diaz.

Why should they be locked in cages for smoking meth?

Weed is baby-tier. If you're gonna trash your lung tissue, do it hardcore.

If it wasn't so popular with blacks, it would be legal.

Better that than meth. They don't need help being violent.

>2017
>falling for the smoking jew

WEW LAD

Perhaps it should be legal, but then it should be legal for an employer to fire an employee on the spot for drug use.

i have a frend 36 who smmoke weed evryday sience 18 years regulary with max 1 month breaks
hi still seem to be more brain than a 40 y old alcoholic and tabaco adict
so yea if you smoke evryday for 3 years you will be dumber but if you stop you will recover
unlike after alcohol and tabaco

Cops don't raid your home to get a few ounces of pot. The problem is your average pothead is a degenerate who will sell drugs to kids cause apparently it's harmless. Even they most of them are losers who watch dumb movies and never take showers.

uh, it's my private property and I'm a free-agent in this world bound by no laws of man

you... you are not really an Englishman are you. I could barely understand that until I read through it a few times

Because they never shutup about it and just do their own thing

Nigs are scared of meth. The only stims nigs use are coke and crack. And only because they're short-acting. Stimulants and psychedelics are white/asian drugs. You need a good head on your shoulders to appreciate them. The stupids of the world just get wonked on them.

Fuck off back to where you came from you druggy degenerate

Exactly. Feel free to kill yourself on your private property with your recreational™ nukes™ in ancapistan.

That's a picture of lil Timmy at age 10, in 1959, with his father, a heavy amphetamine user and alcoholic WWII vet.

Ten years later, in Vietnam, Timmy would become a coke fiend and LSD traveler. He too would become an alcoholic, once he came back to the US and discover his government, under the control of one Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon, banned several drugs unconstitutionally using hippies as an excuse, thereby cutting his legal access to quality stims and psychedelics, leaving him with just shitty booze to blow his time with.

He died from cirrhosis in 1994.

They shouldn't.

They should be culturally discouraged from such behaviour but it shouldn't be criminalised.

The reason it's done is to create modern day slave labour. Put a whole bunch of people in prison for non-violent crimes and then they work for 5cents an hour. Hillary clinton has investments in companies that use prison slave labour to make their products

good point, never thought of that.. as someone who experimented with lots of ecstacy and coke in their younger years.. I never saw the appeal of crack.. Why get a high that only lasts a minute, when you can get a high that lasts hours..

I don't think you should be jailed for smoking pot. But I do think it should be illegal and if you're caught smoking it you should receive a heavy fine. I live in Portland where it's legal and the degeneracy levels are off the charts. all my coworkers smoke and they're so brainwashed, because weed makes you lazy which then makes you indulge in hedonism/ lay activities that are sentiment and not based in reality which is why every social justice warrior smokes and every smoker is a sjw

It's just degenerate. No it shouldn't be something you go to jail over, but what you do in your home shapes who you are outside of it, and most stoners Boring, lifeless, all the same, and usually all like the same terrible hobbies and interests

I'll go through about an ounce in a month. I always brush my teeth and use eyedrops before going into public high so nobody can tell, and the only people I ever talk about weed with are my stoner buddies. I will admit it has made my memory pretty shit though kek

Unfortunately, degenerate liberal "dude 420 Lmao xD" retards abuse it and become potatoes and ruin what should be a nice relaxing hobby for us normal fucking people.

Well it makes sense logically.
Stimulants, empathogens, and psychedelics all generally enhance cognitive function in some way, at least for a while(using too much or for too long causes wear and tear leading to cognitive dysfunction). If you're not intelligent to begin with, their effects won't be very pronounced. The only effects nigs really care about from crack are the MUH DICK effects from the dopamine rush. Rare is the nog who can tolerate proper stim use or the use of psyches. Jimi was a rare exception.

No. They don't ruin it. They're easy enough to brush aside. It's the government who ruins it, as always, by acknowledging them and using them to scapegoat their bullshit. Same thing they do with firearms.

Because plant lives matter.