HOLY SHIT! ALEX JONES FINALLY SAYS THAT MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANSEXUAL - "Michael Obama"

> Is This Final Proof Michelle Obama Is A Man? Number 1 Video On The Web
youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

Joan Rivers was murdered because she said that on Live TV.
Deep Researcher who posts here as well has also been vindicated because he wrote in his threads that Obama and his whole family are a CIA creation.

And Alex Jones finally can talk about this.

Sup Forums - let's use our hive mind intelligence and find more interesting nuggets about Obama and him posing as "Osama bin Laden" in the 80s and 90s - cause, if you don't know - yea - Obama was always...a "CIA operative."

Which is why when you heard interviews, people slipped up and said "Osama...I mean Obama."

Nothing is an accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2a22cr/ufreedomintensifies_on_the_buildup_behind_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
hotair.com/archives/2017/03/29/report-bannon-kushner-priebus-wanted-mike-flynn-out-even-before-he-deceived-pence-over-russian-call/
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288
youtube.com/watch?v=JPYUWx0XyzU
youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/William_S._Cohen
lewrockwell.com/2010/09/wayne-madsen/the-story-of-obama-allinthecompany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

So Obama confirmed literal Niggerfaggot.

Goddammit why do niggers have to be such degenerate subhuman chimps

Posting in a benis thread

Serena and Venus Williams also are very suspect.

Number 1 video on the net? Where?

Bump for the old Michelle is a Michael meme

Alex jones also said a few hours ago that trump should use the military to immediately remove his enemies and the media

hes a loon

These nigger tier conspiracies are why no one takes /pol seriously anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

On the internet.

>ALEX JONES FINALLY SAYS

Is he somebody now?

Hey, the Constution does say "enemies foreign and domestic" and Antifa and Soros are domestic enemies. So he's correct. Trump doesn't want to do it because he knows half of America would lose it.

But he has to take out Soros and the domestic enemy leadership with Delta Force if he wants to gain any semblance of control over Soros' Ukraine/Syria Civil War Spring style coup here in America.

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?
Evidence points to no.

>implying Sup Forums has ever be taken seriosly

The most important thing is that this is going to piss off Obongo.

i laughed and feeled disgusted at the same time. Thank you Sup Forums

obama has literally been living the life this months, probably beeing president is way more not funny that one inmediatly assumes

just imagine the amount of political leavarage that the "deep state" must have to be able to literaly sabotage trump in his own nose

why would they be so careless? would it really be that hard to find a real black woman who'd go along with the plan?

FBIanon says you're wasting your time with this. Spend the time investigating the Clinton Foundation instead.

Alex Who?

No, but normies who doubt some of his evidence can see that what Sup Forums knew or found before was confirmed. He has a popular voice which millions listen to so it's pretty wild that he firmly states this fact since it's been an Internet meme for a long time.

He is COINTELPRO - 90% truth, 10% LARP - but he is /ourguy/ and does drop nuggets or trips of truth daily.

I just wish he wasn't crazy and made every conspiracy researcher look like a nut. I hate that.

that's a penis.jpg

Based alex

Yes but satanists like to deceive people.

I'm on right now. Ask me anything.

>Alex Who?

Jones

Keep up user

Tell us if she's going to jail. If you have any knowledge.

If we perfected x-ray glasses technology, we could clear this up real fucking quick.

Politically, I can barely tell what's real these days.

It's hard to believe that we are really at the brink of a real shooting civil war.

It won't be much longer now

7:45 that is clearly a dick

Her dick is huge.

YES! Dude after this thread, make your own thread please and drop some other big bombs like your previous thread.
1) What is the plan for Obama right now? Is the European Union setting him up to be their leader after Civil War/World War? Do you believe he is being planned to be the Antichrist - or basically the one who will "unite" the world? He has never gone away, and I see him around many billionaires working around the clock to take down Trump.

2) What really happened at Tora Bora?

3) Was "Extortion 17" meant to shut up the Navy SEALs who knew that they killed a double of Osama? Is that why they threw the double into the sea?

4) Is Steve Pieczhenik legit? He says CIA and Mossad did 9/11 so he checks out. But he also supports Kissinger and Bush Sr., and hated JFK - that makes me think he's COINTELPRO b/c he has to maintain cover or he's just a liberal in drag, but is allowed to expose the truth about 9/11.

5) Is Mike Pence a pedophile and why Lt.Gen. Michael Flynn was fired? Is Mike Pence, as New York Times reported recently, getting votes in the Republican Party to impeach Trump? Does Trump know this?

Sorry, screwed up the link. I'm on right now talking about this. Feel free to ask me anything.

No. No one has been doing digging on the Clinton Foundation like FBI user (i.e. Steve Piczenik) said. And no one has been planting cameras to get evidence like High Level Insider and others have said.

All I see is people playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon with pizzagate and no one doing real, on-the-ground intelligence work. I've done it, so can anyone reading this.

X-Ray glasses do exist. Airport scanners are short wave radars.

y-yeah.. meme, lol. these goddamn trolls and their silly memes. i mean who could even believe this crazy stuff

She has 2 (two) biological daughters. She has pregnancy photos. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I believe she is one of those women with a huge clit.

>What is the plan for Obama right now? Is the European Union setting him up to be their leader after Civil War/World War?

The elites don't want a Civil War. They want low-level street violence with clubs to distract people, not men with rifles fighting a war. That's why I have repeatedly recommended staying away from these street protests; they are a distraction, and leaders of both sides are controlled opposition: Antifa (Soros) vs. Nazis (FBI).

>What really happened at Tora Bora?

They didn't get bin Ladin because he was an American and in the Illinois Senate at the time IIRC.

>Was "Extortion 17" meant to shut up the Navy SEALs who knew that they killed a double of Osama?

Yes, the whole team involved in the raid dying was almost certainly not a coincidence. I'm genuinely not even sure that the photos they leaked weren't completed fabricated from scratch (similar to Adam Lanza, who I suspect did not even exist, or was not named Adam Lanza in any case).

>Is Steve Pieczhenik legit?

He knows a lot of people and you should pay close attention to what he says. On the other hand, he's not advocating for plans to create 20% GDP growth like High Level Insider and I, so he can't be that good, can he?

> He says CIA and Mossad did 9/11 so he checks out.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2a22cr/ufreedomintensifies_on_the_buildup_behind_and/

>Is Mike Pence a pedophile and why Lt.Gen. Michael Flynn was fired

Mike Pence appears to have a pedophile ring that he is associated with. That is why Flynn was fired, although it didn't help that he also blew the whistle on Obama giving weapons to ISIS... er the "Moderate Syrian Rebels."

hotair.com/archives/2017/03/29/report-bannon-kushner-priebus-wanted-mike-flynn-out-even-before-he-deceived-pence-over-russian-call/

twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288

youtube.com/watch?v=JPYUWx0XyzU

Serena and Alexis Ohanihan are on Reddit all the time. Try asking them and see if you get a reply. Make sure to see if you're shadow banned if they don't reply to your.

>She has 2 (two) biological daughters.

That is hotly disputed, and she is married to a known CIA asset.

>She has pregnancy photos.

Photos are easy to fake.

How is she hiding it so well aside from the occasional bulge slip? Also how did Joan Rivers know for sure?

When?

40 seconds in and its still intro bullshit. I just want to see Michelles fat hog for fucks sake. CLOSING VIDEO AND FUCK YOU FOR GIVING THEM CLICKS

>Aussie theories

Fbianon alse said something big is happening tomorrow about a thousand yesterdays so fuck that larping faggott

When you help me take down the pedophile networks. Those are the chains by which the deep state controls everyone important.

>she has pregnancy photos

Oh really please post these photos as I can not find a damn one!

I always thought this was just a flat earth tier conspiracy but HOLY SHIT SHE GOT A DICK

And you wonder why no one takes this board seriously

love that intro music. IW special effects team is legit too

barry called 'her' michael. what kinda guy misnames his 'wife'?

A CIA agent who switched roled from being an Islamic terrorist to US Senator to president.

Thanks. Lots to research/observe/think about.

1) Are there factions within the CIA/DIA/FBI/ and the general Deep State that want to physically assassinate Trump? Is Alex Jones screaming about Trump being murdered him really knowing what they are trying to do behind the scenes, or is this threat of assassination just a distraction? It's hard to believe there *aren't* a slew of CIA fucks who want to kill Trump.

If the CIA has some hardened killers who are psychopaths and are similar to Delta/ST6/Tier 1 operators, why haven't they killed Trump?

2) Are these "Super Soldiers"? Similar to Jason Bourne - who forget what they did on a mission and are chemically altered? Are they mostly on Trump's side and the American people or our side?

3) Can you say what the name/moniker is of the highest spec op/ black ops Tier team in America that exists today? Something we can't find on the Internet?

4) Do HAARP weapons exist? You know that they reveal true and hidden technology in hollywood movies, right? Most scriptwriters in Hollywood are CIA. Is the hurricane in Texas a HAARP creation - and is that why it "decreased" all of a sudden to a "2" scale? Were they trying to scare Texas and cover up for something?

5) Is True Pundit legit? Is it run by a former IC guy Thomas Paine? Are they correct on DWS and the Paki brothers being arrested?

6) Is John Podesta arrested or are they all free?

Never forget based Joan Rivers also said it and they killed her for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aakEvMc2110

source?

i think he was raised on a private island for his role myself

This is a tranny thread now

What about body doubles? Perhaps Secret Service members impersonate key figures, thus leading to discrepancies in appearance. Look alikes can't be that hard to find given the vast human resources of the US gov, which of course the Secret Service is a part of. I wouldn't be surprised if our boi himself didn't already have at least one by now, just in case.

My biggest question is - and can you expound on it with detail (some links I can hunt down) on WHY IN THE HELL Trump is going back to Afghanistan?

My theory was that he wanted to leave but as Mike Cernovich said - the Generals presented him with 2 options and convinced him that we should stay in Afghanistan because "Mr. President you don't want to waste the men's lives who died for 15 years."

Or is it because they told Trump if he pulls out, they will assassinate him? Did the CIA threaten Trump? I guess what I really want to know is why Trump SHOCKED everyone and did this?

I don't accept that it was about Pakistan and the China-India-Pakistan border. Far more intelligent diplomats can deal with Pakistan-India without having our troops being sacrificed for a fake war.

get this onto your jitter and boomerbooks people, they eat this shit up

There were a half dozen Saddams, one returned to normal life and gave a couple interviews, one they caught in a spider hole and hanged, and the real one got away probably.

Look at the teeth.

>ecuador
>literally mad cause her husband wants to build a wall to keep u and yer family out.

Just want to say, I know what you're trying to do here by making us "research" conspiracy theories about Obama which clearly aren't true. Nobody here believes your bullshit, and this shit won't fly here. Good luck with your false flags on the other 20 threads you spammed this board with however.

>joan rivers said it casually to a paprazzi so it must be true
joan rivers is a comedian you retards

>Are there factions within the CIA/DIA/FBI/ and the general Deep State that want to physically assassinate Trump?

Yes, but I don't think it's as big as they're making it out to be, and I can't understand why. He's not Kennedy; he isn't planning to abolish the CIA, build a space elevator and finish what Washington and Lincoln started. He's been mildly disruptive to the plans of the elites

>Is Alex Jones screaming about Trump being murdered him really knowing what they are trying to do behind the scenes, or is this threat of assassination just a distraction?

I don't know, but I'll tell you what I know. Alex Jones knows a LOT more than he puts out. He casually mentions things like the Civil War being a British Intelligence operation, Carroll Quigley, and the fact that the historical Bavarian llluminati wasn't necessarily an evilt hing when it began. I'd be more concerned about potential impeachment, as Pence is currently counting votes for this.

>It's hard to believe there *aren't* a slew of CIA fucks who want to kill Trump

What has he done to the CIA?

>why haven't they killed Trump?

No good reason to do so.

>Are these "Super Soldiers"? Similar to Jason Bourne - who forget what they did on a mission and are chemically altered?

Look into MK Ultra and the genetic research they are already doing, like chimeras. Lots of hard science and well-documented conspiracies you can research here.

>Are they mostly on Trump's side and the American people or our side?

Until Trump sends Marines in Langley and announces plans to grow the economy at 20%, I don't consider him to be on America's side.

>Can you say what the name/moniker is of the highest spec op/ black ops Tier team in America that exists today?

The Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London.

>Do HAARP weapons exist?

Yes.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/William_S._Cohen

>You know that they reveal true and hidden technology in hollywood movies, right?

There isn't much hidden tech, besides weapons.

I wasnt talking about Trump migration politics

She is a tranny, just lurk moar
>She

kek

keked

>Is the hurricane in Texas a HAARP creation - and is that why it "decreased" all of a sudden to a "2" scale?

They can definitely lessen the impact of hurricanes as well as create and intesify weather effects, so there likely is some truth to this.

>Is True Pundit legit?

Often.

>Are they correct on DWS and the Paki brothers being arrested?

Unknown.

>Is John Podesta arrested or are they all free?

I have seen no evidence of this, and doubt it.

ofc she's a tranny...

They used up their entire supply of orgone with the industrial sized cloudbuster.

Holy fuck, that's hilarious. Alex is a savage.

Could she be indeed a tranny?

I doubt this is true for the simple fact that they would be proudly touting the fact that a tranny made it all the way to the white house.
As manly as she is, I can't believe it.

Alex Jones
>well known faux-right cuck for Jews

>WHY IN THE HELL Trump is going back to Afghanistan?

Protecting the opium, Mike Pence wanted it,and China and India are at each other's throats. Bannon was forced out to create fake consensus on this issue, because Bannon was generally against interventions like this.

>Or is it because they told Trump if he pulls out, they will assassinate him?

Assassinating a US president isn't an easy thing to do, and threatening this is not done over a less important matter like Afghanistan. It's saved for things like 9/11:

>Did the CIA threaten Trump?

Comey threatened to out him for pissgate. Except, of course, it was fake, so Trump told him to fuck off.

>the China-India-Pakistan border

This is a much more important issue right now. China and India are nuclear powers engaged in a pretty serious border dispute that has gotten almost 0 media coverage.

Shes pegging barack?

Her bulge is unironically huger than the guy behind her's lol. Also, this music on this video is hilarious, very awesome surreal effect going on.

Then why don't you refute the argument? Do you idiots realize how valuable it is when you come in here and make baseless attacks against an OP? It literally screams out to the smart people "this is threatening to the deep state! Investigate closely!"

they're all trannies they're satanists

>Could she be indeed a tranny?

It's plausible. Her husband's whole back story is fake.

lewrockwell.com/2010/09/wayne-madsen/the-story-of-obama-allinthecompany/

She does look mannish, her shoulders are broad, and there are some weird pictures that might be a dick.

Serena Williams is officially pregnant ya dingus

You guys try way too hard.

Research how to bend ur dick to ur ass and fuck urself. UR SPACE ELEVATOR MEME WILL NEVER WORK.

Michelle is a obvious dude and this nigger obama is a fudge-hole packee

You are just afraid of a strong black woman.

>tfw Michelle OBama's cock is bigger than yours

Thank you. Solid leads and makes sense that Bannon was kicked out for being opposed to the fake war and the Opium War 2.0.

Question:

1) I know Trump stated in 2001 and in 2015 that 9/11 had explosives planted in the buildings and that he said he would expose it. Why hasn't he said it was the CIA that did it? I know I sound naive, but I'm not trying to be - I just want to understand why Trump - if he knows how evil the CIA is and that they killed his friends - hasn't exposed the CIA?

2) Why hasn't he shut down the CIA? Or, in your intelligent opinion, is he planning to shut it down?

3) Soros - why isn't Soros arrested? Is it because as FBI user (Pieczhenik) stated that he has written the laws of the U.S. and owns all politicians? How is he so powerful - yet so well known? It's hard to even believe (for normies) that he is that great of a villain because he is LITERALLY a comic book cutout from Captain America like Red Skull.

4) Can your team or the London group assassinate Soros? I know Americans don't like to hear those words, but Soros isn't just an enemy of America. He is the most dangerous criminal in the world. He needs to be killed. Why hasn't your group or other similar groups killed him?

Was Anonymous5 right when he stated that Soros can't be killed because he has too many trapdoors set, therefore preventing Trump from taking him out?

Soros is the head of the snake - reality is stranger than fiction - because in movies/books/hell - in a regular person's mind - a guy like that would already be shot twice in the back of the head. It just doesn't make sense that Hillary/DNC can kill people (1000s of them) but the good guys can't take out ONE man.

stop shilling in every fucking thread, do you know how annoying this is to sift through OVER AND OVER again?

VICTORY OF THE LARP
DEEP RESEARCHER
THE LIBRARIAN
HIGH LEVEL INSIDER

kys. fucking plaedein losers.

why doesn't he refute the argument that michelle obama is a man? why don't you provide some actual evidence first

So was arnold in that one movie nobody saw.try again

>Was "Extortion 17" meant to shut up the Navy SEALs who knew that they killed a double of Osama? Is that why they threw the double into the sea?
Truth about Objective LeftyGrove
>5 Afghani commandos boarded Extortion 17 with the SEALs shortly before take off those commandos were taken off the chopper and 5 unknown Aghanis boarded Extortion 17 in their place.
>Extortion 17 began acting strange missing 2 radio checks then calling for an IR sparkle when they should've requested an IR burn on the LZ an AH64 Pilot stats 'Did he just request a fucking sparkle?' in the radio transcript
>Extortion 17 hovered dangerously over the landing zone an LZ that was already established for future operations, an LZ that was chosen even upon requests for a different one
>An AC-130 was denied several times after requesting to fire upon armed insurgents moving towards landing zone.
>RPGs were fired at Extortion 17 but were only meant to mask the bomb detonated on board. The back 3rd was destroyed and the chopper nosedived into an embankment.
>Fallen Angel broadcasted over the net
Here is where things get odd.
>Ranger Platoons already on the ground made their way towards the crash site
>A drone reports visual confirmation through the net of friendlies moving around the crash-site. Two IR beacons were flashing(later stated to be 'burning debris') much to the confusion of the Rangers were still preparing to leave.
>Insurgent comms state that they are watching 'coalition forces' move around the crash-site.
>No further reports from Drone
>Another insurgent radio-call states that their are vehicles and men with lights moving on the road near crash-site
>AH64 Apache fires at the Vehicles 'speeding towards' the downed bird. The pilot later retracts these claims.
>The Rangers approach and spot friendlies at the crash-site then watch two Black Hawks take off near it. Believe that they are the Army Nightstalkers who had been mobilized after the bird went down.

Because you see these guys in every thread doing this RP and its fucking annoying. These guys are seriously going into every post talking about the same shit. It's scripted and they're either intel agency CIA niggers. or just attention whores.

I trust Sup Forums's opinion on whether someone has a penis over anyone elses.

omg this video is so funny hahahahahahha

coming back into power after sept 23

Don't see the benis desu.

ALL OF U ARE CIA NIGGERS

>Nightstalkers later arrive 30 minutes later after being dropped off miles away from the crashsite. No one knows who those Black Hawks were
>All bodies are cremated. Autopsy reports bullets are inside the SEALs (impossible with cookoff rounds)
>Obama allows a radical Iman to curse the dead SEALs as their bodies are loaded up in caskets to be taken back to America
I can go on and on honestly.
Obama had them murdered. Simple as that