All you two-digit IQ morons need to get red pilled on the implausibility of Christianity

I'm sick and tired of seeing idiots on pol claiming to be woke on the facts and statistics of global affairs yet are still such dumb fucks that they believe in a 2000 year old book of unproven hocus pocus stories, and that believing otherwise warrants being burned for eternity in hell. In what way does a just God punish you for disbelief when he doesn't prove his existence? And God sends the bible, a book which can't be taken literally by any sane person, as guidance for humanity. What kind of logic is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Witches/
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sorcery-And-Magic
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 22:21-39
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWB3s2X0L6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pjLHQ3tCoAs
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is risen.

He is risen

He is, raisin.

1. why would faith in a god (in general) desire concrete knowledge of his existence?

2. how would any self contained explanation of phenomenology be 'hocus pocus'?

3. proceeding from point 2, any axiomatic system presupposes a truth by definition, yours just happens to be different.

You don't need to take it literally, you filthy Pagan.

Faith or no faith, the Bible is still one of the oldest and most influential books humanity has ever known. It's stories are not just religious in nature. There is so much more to it than what most think.

t. Watching the biblical series

Have you read the Bible?

The name Adam meaning mankind, a tree called the 'The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil', 2 Flaming swords blocking the entrance after expulsion. Yeah there's obviously no theological symbolism here OP. Keep reading it like a textbook you degenerate Edgelord

Dude, you're talking to a brick wall. Even considering the possibility of religion being made-up is a sin, which means the fairy tale installed a virus in its programming, and once you're infected, you can't get rid of it. These fuckers are so filled with fear of facing the truth, you'll never even get them to try.

Please enlighten us on the truth.

piss god and cuck!

>implausibility
>faith
you clearly don't understand what is going on here

>one of the oldest and most influential books
the talmud is even older. We should therefore teach it in schools.

Alleluia alleluia, the Lord has risen.
Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of Your glory. Hosanna, hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest.

is atheism a faith based religion?

>oh no the bible has teachings i disagree with
>"it doesnt have to be literal!"

the Bible is literally Lord of the Rings + Shrek entertainment for ancient people ...never meant to be taken literally

Witches
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Witches/

Sorcery and Magic
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Sorcery-And-Magic

Dragons
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 12

Talking Donkey
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 22:21-39

lmfao @ retards who believe this crap

>1. why would faith in a god (in general) desire concrete knowledge of his existence?
God is not exempt from critical thought. If you look at the concept of god objectively, every fairy tale ever told on the subject is anything from impossible to extremely unlikely, but logical they are not. With absolutely no proof ever, god is exactly as likely as Zeus, Ahura Mazda or Gonesh existing. It's also just as likely as nothing at all, technically, but logic dictates that since magic doesn't exist on earth, it's not gonna start when you die. Make use of your time here. You won't be around to lament it if you don't, but you may as well.

fpbp

Praise Jesus. God I love you.

fuck off kike

>50% of science is unverified
>atheists have no problem with this
>A few bible verses in the Old Testament aren't relevant to today
>better trash 2000 years of tradition

>tradition
>"rmb to tip the jew with the top of our son's dick!"

Nothing more Jewish than hating our Lord Jesus Christ.

My faith doesn't need your approval atheist. Go revel in this modern cesspit, no reason to, amirite?

>turning penises into vaginas is medicine

>is atheism a faith based religion?
In the absence of proof, there must be faith to hold a religious belief. So yes.

>he thinks an image meme proves anything
>he doesnt know his lord is a middle eastern jew

Poor little kike, still hating the son of God.

I personally dont think it is
>but you obviously dont deserve a penis anyway

>You don't need to take it literally, you filthy Pagan.

LOL! This is why Christianity is a dead religion.

way to ignore everything I wrote genious

Would love to hear your argument to the most widely backed ancient book in history. 20,000 plus copies exist prior to 309AD the time gap between the first and the closest copy is

Fuck off, kike!

You sound triggered faggot

I get triggered when white people fall for jewish tricks.

Still mad your kind were whipped out of the temple huh little kike?

lol the kike got crucified so i call it a victory

You should probably defer to people with medical degrees. They know more than you and are better able to inform a scientific opinion.

I'm sure Shinto is dead too, and that they totally believe that Japan was made by dripping the blood of a slain god into the ocean, right?
They respect their tradition.

Israel flag is meme flag

yes you do

it is. Stop worshipping a kike on a pike.

1. No it isn't
2. We don't teach the Bible in public school(sadly)

gtfo kike!

you're the one worshipping a jew, son.

Typical Jew celebrating the death of Jesus Christ.

Sorceey is barely mentioned. There is only one dragon(satan) not multiple. And I'm pretty sure God was talking trough the donkey to mess with the guy that was riding it

Pagan gods are even older. worship them then. I dont care just stop with the sandjew religion

>has to post a photoshoped picture

The truth is that there is no proof either direction. The bible is a very old, very bizarre compilation of stories retold for ages by word of mouth with different names in different places with different details, written down over thousands of years when someone got the itch to do so. Many are simply allegory with a moral, but most of them have some fantastic element installed to keep the interest of children and believers through time. Those are the good parts. The rest is political law for the subjects of the church, which has always historically been at odds with the crown, and always desired power. The rules dictate that children need to be indoctrinated before they can think for themselves, and that if you think for yourself, you'll be punished for eternity for it. The book covers its bases. It's very thorough, and uses unknown entities as promises and threats. It's all written by humans, flawed and filled with greed and a desire for power, and it reflects that. People have needed order since people have existed. What better way to secure that than to create immeasurably valuable entities, then instill the fear into people of losing them, or being in pain forever or something? I could go all night. I've always wanted to write a book on the subject, but it's so multi-faceted that I've never been successful at organizing all my thoughts on it. In any case, there's just no proof of anything but a book that may just as well be fairy tales, and there's far more evidence of that.

... you know thats not photoshopped right?

Why?

Who says that Christianity has to be entirely right or entirely wrong? There are thousands of versions of the Christian faith precisely because God is so intricate and complex. We're no better at deciphering him now than we were 2000 years ago.

Why can't our faith evolve as our understanding of God does? If intense spiritual reflection and prayer leads you to a conclusion different than your priests, then why can't you follow what your prayers are telling you?

Sure you're problem isn't with cultural issues more than religious ones? You English speakers had the misfortune of being targeted by massive Vatican subversion for a long time at around the time the bible saw its first translations into our tongues, and what exactly Hell stands for is still pretty contested. I'm not all that observant in my faith (Lutheran), but a very important part of everything is to check out the sources yourself, and personally I think that the guy from Galilee is far from the worst person to ever start a mass movement going just by what he actually said.

>pagan gods are older
>what is the Old Testament(Jesus is in the OT just so you know)

The text is

>worshipping a jew
>defending a dead jew
>accuse other ppl of being jews
YOU NEED TO GO, JIDF!!

>our Lord

>Rabbi Jesus

Paganism was never a religion. There's no pagan heretics, no pagan synod, no one pagan set of beliefs. Pagans would even adopt each other's gods.
It is like someone in 1000 years saying we worshipped Superman or Spider-Man.

Because then when do you stop? YEC is mentioned everywhere in the Bible

I really dunno what to tell you. NO.

Those aren't the only two possibilities user

Atheism is the absence of faith, nothing more. Before you are told what belief is and expected to have faith in one, you were atheist. It's not derogatory, only a status, like married or single.

>he thinks religions have to be organised to be a religion

>jew
pic
>dead
no

T. Schlomo

>A few movies that Christians got in is proof there's a Jewish conspiracy to get the gentiles to worship their biggest enemy, Jesus Christ

Nice try but we all remember the kvetching when Passion of the Christ came out.

>you were arheist
More like agnostic

>defending a commie hippie jew

I noticed there's always one person with 10-20 post by the same id whining in these threads.

Christianity is a mechanism of generating new culture and preserving pre-Christian Western culture as well as providing the means for devotion to culture sufficient enough for people to vigorously defend it.

I don't believe there is some monotheistic God and I think the historicity of Jesus is actually rather sketchy, however trying to 'red-pill' people against Christianity is blue-pill as fuck for so many reasons.

In other words fuck off. You're lack of flexible thinking is far more cringeworthy than naive theistic belief.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWB3s2X0L6Y

>whine when ppl participate in posts
>whine when ppl posts only once
fuck off shill.

>Bible written by multiple eyewitnesses and compiled over the course of hundreds of years by The Church
>Real historical figures and historical events explained in detail
>Ancient manuscripts proving it is virtually unchanged as early as 36AD
>>unproven hocus pocus stories
Rock solid logic

bcus its fun silly!

>not watching your gay anderson shit
donate to his million dollar lifestyle why dont you

It's not a competition, but since you brought it up, 0% of religion is verified - ever.
Keep the base morals. Murder is bad. Theft is bad. Be compassionate. The morals mostly come from tradition and humans learning to build societies successfully, not magic. The objection is the magical aspects and all-powerful beings and the other fantasy elements. It's all just silly.

>Luke 17:21

There's the kingdom of Heaven. There's literally no excuse for not finding it after all this time and availability for you to do so. The fact you haven't makes me wonder why he would bother allowing you in the first place.

I like how you got pissed of at losing the other thread and came her to rant instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjLHQ3tCoAs

>whining
So it is you

>Christianity is the problem guys!!

The Jews are the chosen people according to them and how better to prove and reinforce that than to have a majority of the planet worship a jew.

I'm a unitarian

>tfw chr*stianity never had grip on you despite having double digit IQ.
Convince me to believe in chr*stianity, for now I will use the scientific method and reject these fairy tales.

>t. 11 posts by this ID

>>he doesn't prove his existence?
Except he does if you think logically and use your brain. Read Aquinas' Five Ways.

Fuck off fedora faggot, Sup Forums is a christian board.

>Wanting natural proof of the supernatural
God has proven his existence to those who he chosed to by giving them faith, which is an absolute belief in something that can not be proven by natural means, but can be personaly and unquestionably experienced by those blessed with it. We can't even have faith by our own means because we're blinded by sin, we only have it because God itself has chosed to give us by his grace (the word "grace" in the Bible means undeserved favor).
Some things on the Bible are indeed meant to be taken literally. Jesus has literally realized miracles, and still do to this day. Any person who claims to be a christian and denys this is an heretic.
However, you can't believe any of this whitout faith. Pray for God to give you faith, to forgive your sins, and you will see.

>million dollars
Yeah i bet he's a millionaire when he has 10 kids and a church of only 350 people

Basically ever scoullar ever including atheists affirm the crucifixion but whatever there's totally no proof of anything in the bible happening other than all the things there is proof for.

This, society certainly isn't any better than it was 60+ years ago now that it's atheist in nature.

>hippie
good job falling for the jewish propaganda
been enjoying your kosher suppositories?

>he doesnt know the real money is made online with kooky fearmongering videos

>being a faggot
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

>22 posts by this ID

Circumcision is not a mandated practice in Christianity and never was.

You had three points. I answered one of them. The other two were nonsensical, or just unnecessarily complex and verbose.
By the way, G E N I U S is how it's spelled.

This is dishonest handwaving. Atheism does mean more than just the absence of faith and the mere "non-belief". We functionally believe there aren't gods, even if that belief if tentative.

There is no such thing as a "default position" this is modern pseud shit that any philosopher will take a dump on you for.

Inert matter has the status of "non-belief" and atheism is not equivalent to that, stop pretending it is.

>gays
>Christian
No

i wasnt aware this was a competition. Do i win a medal?