Was WH user right?

I read his post promising happenings at 5pm but I havent been bear a computer till now.
Anything??

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803884/Pictured-Dem-aide-charged-fraud-hacking-probe.html
amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not realizing he's a LARPer

Yeah dude totally.

dude, it was sooo fucking crazy. I can;t even tell you.

>HUGE BRAND NEW DAILY MAIL EXPOSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803884/Pictured-Dem-aide-charged-fraud-hacking-probe.html

>LUKE ROSIAK'S NEW BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW WITH US MARINE WITNESS
amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/

Nothing else happened as far as I know.

>The shills showed up this quick
God damn

Wh user got fired last friday user

>tfw reverse image search gives nothing

Just find your nearest ghetto.

would drag dick through a thousand miles of broken glass just to get a sniff of that butthole

In his latest post, WH user said he was out of the country. How many white house staffers are out of the country last night/today?

WH user is Trudeau.

I know because I'm a Canadian Parliament user.

He's telling the truth
I know because I'm also part of the Canadian Parliment

It was leftypol. They were making fun of T_D again. Someone posted an image from their chat server here:

But you fucking T_D idiots never learn and should go back and stop cancering up this board with your low IQs.

idk but that booty is fucking
F I R E
I
R
E

wow, how original.

I demand to know sauce on that pic. That's a really popular spot not far from where I live and I've never seen someone trek there naked.

I saved it from here

>*BBRRRAAAAAPPP*

Has time to post ass. Hasn't been near a computer.

Err posted ass same time as question. I looked through the catalog first my cynical bro.

Thanks fellow leaf.

Say it with me

LEFTY-POL-SHILL

Again

LEFTY-POL-SHILL

I've never actually been to T_D and did suspect a larp but I thought some WH user had come through a few times.
Anyway that screen shot makes it all pretty much moot.

holy fuck i just fapped to chellhellbunny right now