Bump

Bump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkR4id9pveU&t=0s
archive.is/QnPuJ
archive.is/ejRml
sfgate.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-cops-to-descend-on-San-Francisco-11951203.php
archive.is/EFWnm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But there’s been no indication under President Trump that it will.

Trump, it is time to do the right & proper thing and put Antifa where it belongs.

Trump

The fact that this gained recognition as the head article on Yahoo News shows some serious happening potential.

THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=GkR4id9pveU&t=0s

Thanks, bro.

i do it for free, unlike (((them)))

Hmmmmm, well based off of the information i'm looking at here.... I guess you could say that IT"S FUCKING HAPPENING

HAPPENING
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

ADDITIONAL BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Where's that Portugese guy that links the petition every fucking thread? I imagine he'll be proud of his efforts.

whoever he is , he has earned honorary white status despite being from Poortugal

bump

is that roughly 1/100 people in the US?

Truly, he is a kang.

>卐 TAKE 卐
>卐 MEIN 卐
>卐 VRIL 卐

Oooooooooohhhhh Shit!

I needed this

bump

And his petition to release taxes is over a million...

No one cares about that

>卐 TAKE 卐
>卐 MEIN 卐
>卐 VRILL 卐

I've signed the petition. Have you lads do so as well?

We all need it, some just don't know it yet

I did, and even the one months ago that magically disappeared.

Reporting for doody

What do you mean it "disappeared"?

Little girl is BASED

What the fuck else do you call these faggots?

>(((disappeared)))
kek

There was a petition to declare them a terror group by both Sup Forums and anti-antifa Facebook pages. It stagnated at one vote for nearly a week no matter how many votes went into it. Then it was remade and climbed incredibly high. After that, it just disappeared.

The Garbage Pail Kid's Club

It's what all the sex deprived angsty 20 something beta orbiter trust fund drug addicted white guilt ridden cuckold do as a dominance struggle while their "just friends" lady friends study physical education long and hard with Jerome.

Fucking hell

the whitehouse.gov petitions system was made under obama, probably not trustworthy or reliable imo

People need to see Antifa on a street level. Not just a protest level. Show them what they're really like to the general public, and you'll see them gone within hours.

Damn, this is long theme song. But also damn GOOD.

Trump denounced antifa at the phoenix rally, this is happening

Doesn't matter. This made front page, top article on Yahoo. There's no hiding them anymore. Yes, Yahoo. A mainstream news site from California with Boomers, NeoCons, and classic liberals. Take a look at the comments. At least 5 years ago they were shilling hard for Israel. Now the demographics turned so heavily against both Trump, Israel, Hillary, Muslims, and even Jews.

Yesssssssssssssssss

That's why the libshill media like CNN and ABC are doing their best to explain why antifa isn't REAL communism.

Also weird about the left, isn't it hypocritical that the libs pumped a bunch of power to the presidential branch during Obama's 8 years, but now Trump's in town, the libs say he can't use those powers now. Conclusions?

Bump. Trump's definitely going to do it too

Bumpity Bump

Here's the thing about Yahoo. They're mainstream as fuck and also tend to have a liberal core, at least the company always did. A group of people, probably from here or elsewhere, exposed the shills in the comment sections and the place is now a battleground. Remember, Katie Couric is one of their head reporters and most of the journalists are kikes that get called out immediately. The people have the site by the balls.

antifacucks
say it with me

DOMESTIC
TERROR
GROUP
also say this after with me
SHE LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGNIGGERSHAHAHAHAHAAHHACNATBREATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEATMYASSHOLEHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOUKIKESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUMP FOR ETERNAL RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ALL MANKIND
EMBRACE THE DESTINY THAT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

WARNING TO TRUMP ADMIN LURKERS -- FALSE FLAG COMING:

archive.is/QnPuJ

General Role Players to support a short-term law enforcement exercise in the San Francisco, CA area. Rate of pay is $20 per hour and the dates and times are:

August 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, and 30th

Saturday, Aug.25 thru Sunday, Aug.26

Patriot Prayer rally in Crissy Field & No Marxism in America event

San Fran, CA

Quick Rundown:

>National Park Service approve a final permit for the Patriot Prayer rally in Crissy Field

>"These people, with hate-filled messages are coming into our city to wreak havoc"

>The city has planned a counter-rally at Civic Center Plaza on Friday and Saturday at noon

www.ktvu.com/news/275592654-story

archive.is/ejRml

Now here is where it gets good.

Hundreds of cops to be in SF, Berkeley to police right-wing rallies

>Authorities in San Francisco and Berkeley are planning a large show of force this weekend at two right-wing rallies, enlisting hundreds of officers each day in a bid to prevent violence from erupting in the wake of the killing of an antiracism protester in Charlottesville, Va.

>While urging people to stay home, officials on both sides of the bay said Tuesday that they were boosting staffing and bringing in outside help to ensure order among what could be dueling crowds at Saturday’s Patriot Prayer rally at Crissy Field and Sunday’s No Marxism in America event at Berkeley’s Civic Center Park.

>The rallies, together billed as Liberty Weekend in the Bay Area, are expected to be magnets for far-right extremists, and authorities have expressed fear that confrontations between them and counterprotesters could escalate into the sort of bloody, video-recorded skirmishes seen in Charlottesville on Aug. 12, in Berkeley earlier this year and in Sacramento last summer.

sfgate.com/news/article/Hundreds-of-cops-to-descend-on-San-Francisco-11951203.php

archive.is/EFWnm

[greentext]So 0.08% bootlickers of the country wants to see Antifa as the enemy WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING!! You piece of shit Nazis are going to keep getting your precious statues taken down and you wont do shit about it except have your stupid tiki parties (cultural appropration much?) see you in hell fascists ;) [/greentext]

Most Antifa don't give a fuck about Hillary. They're the literal definition of Alt-Left.

However

They were insignificant until recently, except in Europe, as they've always been a problem there. They received a bankroll and supplies for shit. Kind of like how the US funds groups in the middle east. Give a bunch of goat herders some shit and then they'd be a legit problem. Give a bunch of crust punk junkies money and they'd be an issue. I mean, you can pay a homeless guy to LARP as anything if it meant him having dollars in his pocket. They always existed, their control did not. Mind you, I've hated Antifa for years back with the Somali crisis in Sweden, and that's before the major migrant crisis.

Do they not think that far-left extremists will come as well?

If I remember correctly, some Soros group built the original petition portal at whitehouse.gov, which was a new feature brought in by the Obama crew. Current White House must have finally taken the reins of the system.

nah this is the theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI

Was the email like this one?

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID! RED ALERT!

How do we know that? This is urgent

>m95

Not bad

This is happening everywhere. kikebook has become very redpilled. CNN's handpicked panel disagrees with them regarding Trump's reaction to Charlottesville. It almost seems like they want the media to lose all credibility and piss people off to the point of embracing a fascist dictatorship. The antifa petition was artificially stunted for months and now it's suddenly allowed to reach its goal.

>Fascist dictatorship

I just creamed in my fucking pants