Do bright-colored tattoos fade within a few years?

Do bright-colored tattoos fade within a few years?

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I'm thinking of getting like an abstract art-type one on my arm/shoulder like pic-related.

1) Is this gay, non-masculine, or otherwise not desirable in your opinion?

2) Will the colors look like shit after five years?

Tattoos are something to get after: education, career, house and land, car, financial stability, and a fit and strong body.

If you get them before that; they just tell me that you can't be trusted with money or decisions and can be pushed easily by fashion.

This isn't politics

tattoos are degenerate

Tattoos are dumb and trendy. Be a trend setter, not a trend follower. Don't get one.

This. The Aussies right.
That being said it really depends on the pigment of the skin that it's inked on and the brand of ink you have used on you. I'm super pale white so mine after 5 years still looks great. I have another that's about 10 years old in color and it could use a touch up but mostly only where the white was. Now that I have answered you I'm gonna sage this. Sorrynotsorry OP

what a fucking attention whoring faggot

white tattoos turn yellow.

Tattoos are degenerate

ive had a bright yellow and red tattoo for 5 years now and it doesnt look like its faded at all

Yeah that tattoos gay as fuck OP. What have you done with your life that makes you think you earned a tattoo?

tattoos are for losers.

Unless you shell out literal thousands of dollars, you'll have the equivalent of a motel painting permanently attached to you.

let me guess. scared of needles, scared of people that don't look like you (obese and white), and scared of leaving your mom's boyfriend's basement.

Wooowww
SAGE
tattoos are degenerate

Don't get a tattoo, you will instantly regret it and "removal" will be at least $6000 for a tat of that size. I'm speaking from experience.

>doesn't list wife/children as priority
t. homo

Think good and hard about what you're getting one (them) for: if any part of your rationale involves seeking validation or attention than you can fuck right off. Also, get the ink because you enjoy the art and spend the money on a quality artist. Don't be a cookie cutter and get something "symbolic" unless you're in the military or something. No, that butterfly tramp stamp wasn't to tribute to memory of your dead grandma, fuckface.....

He's right, for the most part. It's virtue signaling for people trying to be unique and an expression of special snowflake mentality. If everyone had ink, dyed hair and problem glasses by default, these would be the folks trying to keep it natural in a vain attempt to setup themselves apart from the crowd. That's a shit reason to modify your body.

It depends on the color, your skin tone, the part of your body it is on (stretchy places like elbows will fade more rapidly as the skin is both more elastic and gets more wear) and how much sun it gets. Wear sunscreen on you tattoos especially light colored ones. Don't get any tattoos that rely entirely on colors without lines to look good like the one in your image. Get something that will still look decent when it fades because they all will to some degree as you age. There is a reason bold lines with simple colors in between them and black and grey have stayed as classic styles.

I had a bright blue, purple, and red one before I had it covered and altered. 21 years later, before I changed it, it still had 90% or more of its color, and most of the line work held up tight. As long as decent ink is used and the tat is put at the right skin depth it should hold well. Personal skin type variants have small chance of changing this a bit.