Deport whites

a Blm activist spoke at my school and said that whites need to to be deported to end racism. Any thoughts /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree. Preferrably to a a Liberia like closed border continent.

One condition though. Everything built by whites gets burned to the ground on the way out.

Enjoy your peanut butter you fucking monkeys.

>ayo if we wanna end dat raycism we need to be sending whites back to where they came from, we gotta deport them crackas
>well where did they come from tyrone?
>ay dey came from 2 parent families and they jobs son

Nothing to be concerned about. The way college works is that it forces you to listen to open dialogue. You don't even have to agree to it and you can say "I don't agree". I remember when I went to school we had a lot of speakers who were draft dodgers and people who lived through the civil rights movement. a lot of the points were admirable like "blacks needed to be equal". We live in America after all and "all men are created equal". Speaking points like that I could agree with. I would say 95 percent of black people get along wonderfully with whites and vise versa. Don't listen to the hype.

why not just send everyone to their home continents. Boom, racism done. Especially if you dont like the area of the world you live in. Two options, kill yourself or leave... Can't be racist if everyone looks like you and comes from where you're from...

Don't forget to irradiate every arable field and road. Efficiency, man.

Thats really terrible they are just bashing whites help me raid this antifa scum

You realize that "all men are created equal" was written by a man who probably made his black slave fetch him his favorite ink pen.

Just wait till 2060 and they'll likely be alll bred out of existence by then

yes

fuck off back to /r/eddit, kiddo

Yeah that's the stupid part. We need to rise above that and put it behind us and really play the part though. We have someone special here and I don't want to see it be destroyed by either the Nazis or antifa which are pretty much the same rhetoric. Fuck trump also. America has been great.

They are white on the inside

How did that work out for Rhodesia?

so nobody gets to stay?

>Nothing to be concerned about. The way college works is that it forces you to listen to open dialogue. You don't even have to agree to it and you can say "I don't agree"
>people are getting expelled from colleges for wearing MAGA hats
yes please tell us you dont agree so we can ruin your life for thoughtcrimes

America has been great because only whites could come here until 1965.

We have devolved, friend, and need to return to greatness.

>implying this wasn't a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig

>Apply simple role reversal
Niggers should be deported.
Jews should be deported.

How's that sound, leftists? Still wanna play this fucking game?

I'm sure America would be a much safer place if it were a 50/50 clash between Mexicans and Africans. Not once would a racial slur ever be uttered.

Never happened.

DEATH TO ANTIWHITES

Goddamn, Coolio looking rough

Nigga looks like Professor Plum in the ghetto Clue movie

They'll burn it themselves in the ensuing chimpouts-at least at first.

Honestly, blacks are the primary mover for segregation and the final end to internal racism. It's ironic in a lot of ways: The people reliant on welfare and providing the least collective input are the most ready to break away. Balkanization is inevitable, and the end to the pacifist, universalist European. I sometimes wonder if that was the plan all along.

Coolio looking rough after gangtstas paradise

Honestly dude I don't see it happening. When I went to school a couple years ago I used to sit next to a kid who would wear shit like that and he graduated fine.. I went to a very good school though ...very open minded on both sides so maybe I got lucky.

Better idea: remove all blacks and mulattos instead, since they're a huge negative in every way and whites built this country.