How do you rationalize being a white nationalist when you have nonwhite friends?

How do you rationalize being a white nationalist when you have nonwhite friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can still online game together.

>when you have nonwhite friends?
>Have Friends
You solve the rest OP

Why is there anything to rationalize? European people deserve a homeland and identity just as much as anyone else

So what do you tell them? That you're just gonna kick them out once you rise to power?

Loving your own people doesn't mean you hate others, don't fall for the image the left feed you about it

>having friends

I want reddit to leave.

Because white nationalist doesn't mean hating other races, that's white supremacist

It's mostly cucked whites who genuinely don't understand this, nonwhites, especially first gen immigrants know full well that open borders are crazy and when you hear a nonwhite agitating for open borders in a white country that's a supremacist/gibs advocate

My wife is Anglo-Indian. We have two kids. Both daughters. She came to UK from Uganda, because Idi Amin kicked them out in the 1970s. It's all a result of empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian

Sup Forums calls this race mixing, and I don't care.

fuck all that. where on earth are you going to start a white nation? The whole concept is to drive out other races by force, cunt.

I'm not a WN, but I think of it like this.
White nationalists, speaking from pure principle, do not hate other races. I don't believe they are, at their core, racist. They advocate for an ethnostate, which is simply a segregated country. It's not that they hate people of other races, they just don't want them here.

by subverting their ideology

Either you stop being a fag or stop being their friend lol

Like I said, how do you avoid the awkwardness? "Hey bro I love ya and everything but if I had it my way I'd kick you out of this country by force."

I don't think it is awkward, atleast if both sides understand eachothers viewpoints.

It's like this. Think of two neighbors living next door to one another. Each of us both have our own space. Sometimes, we see eachother outside, talk, drink a beer, etc. But at the end of the day, we both go back to our spaces. I have mine, and he has his.

Why do you feel the need to tell them anything? If you feel like it's going to ruin your friendship with them don't say anything.

If they're reasonable people just tell them the truth
>whites deserve a place in the world like anybody else.

we will execute them last and their families will be executed away from them, nor will they be made to kill their own family members. HEIL!

sounds reasonable famo

They can be white in future generations.
>inb4 fucking race mixer
The more your children target white the whiter they'll become,so much so that in a few generations the negroid blood is gonna be like 1%
Good thing the only race mixed friends I have are like half Albanian.

>Greek
>White

Because, they respect you for being who you are.

disgusting.

Does that respect extend to when you want to throw them out of the country?

Not all black people are niggers. Not all Mexicans are beaners. The ones that assimilate into civilization are almost just like white people. There's no reason to hate someone if they aren't degenerate, it's just that most non whites are degenerate, relative to traditional white christian morality.

>how do you rationalize being American and proud of that and still have British friends?

>when you have nonwhite friends
Assuming a lot aren't you asshole?
And being a WN doesn't mean you hate nonwhites. That's CNN fake news bullshit. I don't have nonwhite friends because everybody sucks, not because I'm "racist."

does this also imply that black lives matter implies that black lives *also* matter as opposed to black lives *only* matter?

because, you know, as you said, loving your own people doesn't mean you hate others, right?

asking for a friend

>be turbo autist
>sub-Saharan baboon sees its window of opportunity
>the diaper play lover anglo autist falls for it, makes half-baboon kids
>browses Sup Forums thinking he's one of us
You realize you'll be among the first ones in the oven, right?

Loving your race and people, who are basically like an extended family, doesn't mean hating other races or people at all. If they're your friends that's fine. Just think, if you had never met them, and in their place you had met other whites similar to them, would your life be significantly worse.

because im not racist, fucker. i would just rather to be able to visit with them rather than being forced to endure them constantly and more often than my own kind. im all for a country for everyone, separately..

Can you honestly disagree, that as advanced as black people have become in the us and europe, if they were all or most of them forced to go to africa, supported by the us military, that they could revive the fuck out of africa. the resources there are rich and the only thing wrong there honestly is over population and lack of strict government. Africa could become a group of almost super power like countries

This. White nationalism != white supremacy. I don't believe I'm inherently better than anyone else merely because I'm white, and I don't hate non-whites or foreign cultures (although some of them really do suck). I do love my culture and my heritage, and biased as I may be, I do think we're exceptional; however I don't believe I have some sort of God given right to rule over non-whites. All I'm concerned with is being allowed to live peacefully among my own kind, in our own country, governed by those who put our interests first, and being ensured that we will have a future.

Personally, I'm fine with small levels of non-white immigration, so long as we have a hard cap on the percentage of the population that is allowed to be non-white, and so long as those immigrants are able to fully integrate, and contribute positively to society. I do think exposure to foreign cultures can be an enlightening experience (both in positive and negative ways). With that said, cultures that are at odds with one another should not attempt to integrate, as historically, this almost certainly leads to wars, ethnic cleansing, genocide etc.

supported by the military...Right. So a complete civil war, gotcha.

Why would anyone in their right minds want to go to some foreign, alien place they know nothing about.

Albos are sneks

They are the most slimy miserable people to look white on this planet

Funny thing is they sometimes look whiter than greeks but they are ugly as hell and have the social characteristics of a negroid

As a greek nationalist (before you faggots call me non white or whateves)
I want them out
Feelings have no place in the final solution
I will find new friends,i can talk to them on vaycay
But greece is slowly dying and we are in desperate need to secure the existence of our people and our future

I had a mexican friend and recently I went full 1488 when we were talking, he isn't replying to me anymore and I feel bad. Sad thing thing is he hates niggers and wants America to stay majority white but I just went too far I guess

Think of the 14 words. Now replace 'white' with anything else. Hell, replace it with 'American'.
Nationalism is pride in country. Supremacists can fuck right off.

>semi-related
Treat a foreigner to your land as you would your neighbor
>not make him your neighbor
it's been used against me in conversation, and they still dont understand the difference when i point it out.

How can you be a white nationalist when only Germans are actually whites, all English, French, Spanish, Irish, Italian, Slavic, Nordic people are fucking subhumans, remember that.

OP is an anti-white shill faggot

>exposure to foreign cultures
the entire business of tourism
why would i pay for the experience if its all around me and i cant even escape from it on the internet and tv or movies or video games in the name of political correctness or being called a racist that isnt worthy of a specific political voice

Similar thing happened to me too with a new black friend I just made. I'm still trying to figure out how to have friends of other races and have open intelligent discussion and talk about what I'm feeling. Shit's hard.

>having nonwhite friends

Found your problem m8.

It's probably not a good idea, especially if you already know they lean left/vote Democrat. Political conversations rarely improve friendships, unless you happen to already agree on most things.

> supported by the us military, that they could revive the fuck out of africa.

I admire your optimism, but that is just blind naïvety

Sad times when whites cant voice their feelings on the political ground because of social apathy driven by the jews in the media and the big corpos that drive our greedy economy

White nationalism really only needs to be a mindset. White people just need to stop hating themselves and breed at a higher rate. Once white people normalize advocating for themselves, it'll all work out. No one needs to hate anyone. We do need to cut off immigration though, maybe import South Africans before they get gassed.

You should be ashamed.

Hahahaahahahah fuckk

I'm not a white nationalist, but as a nationalist, I don't make friends with people who are obsessed with the differences between my country and ancestry and their country and ancestry

we can talk about politics, we can talk about anything, but if it comes down to some contrived bullshit about systemic racism without any personal relevance then those people are not people i associate with

any time i've been "called out" for it i've pretty much rebuked those people on the spot for playing the label game and basing their perception of daily reality on a manufactured struggle that only ever happens elsewhere

nothing annoys me more than living in a small canadian town and having a bunch of virtue signalling SJWs basing their opinions on, and complaining about, american fucking politics, like a bunch of fucking cucks

I even have a dog as a friend, so what's the point? You can love women, yet still believe that men are more intelligent.

The first step of the 14 is not living your life in the way jews imagined it and fighting every step of their way for things otherwise obvious

You must fight those that make your life worse not subvert your lifestyle. That is defeatist thought

FPBP

i would consider argentina, even though it's not a white country. they really want people to believe it though

>But greece is slowly dying and we are in desperate need to secure the existence of our people and our future

you can start by paying your denbts

My friends are pretty nationalist themselves
>cant stand Indians racemixing
>cant stand Blacks racemixing
>cant stand latinos racemixing
Two of my black friends are literally alex jones tier. My mexican friend and Indian friend are getting there

Someone needs to read some Jared Taylor

CHEKT
REKT
KEKT

oh, so what next? having a jew for a friend?

so is multiculturalism, why cant we try my idea? that one has failed...we could give them econimic support, we already give africa 7 billion a year in aid, and the military assistance would be to protect them until peace with the natives was established and we taught them to be a part of a thriving continent reliant on black people in power so it cant be racist...

We already bailed out the kike bankers. The people paid their toll

We wont subvert our country to the false song of the EU

Stay ready fags

LOL who said I have non white friends?

BLM may have started off nicely who knows but it's clear it's more about hating whitey then protecting black people.