Does he ever post on here?

Does he ever post on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXHGoaEtmFM&ab_channel=diafana7789
youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sam Hyde has really let himself go

Cody Cigar looks like shit

That's a funny way of spelling Cody Cigar.

He just goes to public libraries to upload his videos once every few weeks while using the public bathroom sink as a shower, he lives in his car and can no longer afford a cell phone or the internet.

Well, if he doesn't, he certainly really "gets" us.

This song sums up Sams current existence youtube.com/watch?v=jXHGoaEtmFM&ab_channel=diafana7789

He's not actually poor or going insane. He's fine. Go to his Instagram. He has videos in the works, a new office, he's selling lots of merch and there's going to be a second printing of the book

it sums up you being a faggot that listens to sad music

go back to bed Cody

You're living in a fool's paradise. I live by Fall River, Sam is a local "character" the weird homeless bum everyone makes laughs at. A couple of nights ago some Puerto Rican teens came up while he was sleeping and spread dog shit all over his car's windshield then Sam ran out still in his underwear trying to catch him. That's literally how he lives now.

sam is unironically really cool and also my internet father please SHI P BOOK (went through maybe 40 captchas fuck u no poo in loo google niggers)

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

Looks pretty homeless desu senpai

Reminder that World Piece got cancelled, and that this is the shit that Adult Swim calls "quality entertainment"
youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek

he can't keep getting away with not showering

ive never found tim & erin even marginally funny..mde is leagues ahead

stop larping lmao

>Does he ever post on here?

Hi Sam.

Why would I make it up? It's just a fact anyone who lives here knows. No one even knows he's "internet famous", he's just that guy that smells like piss and gets beat up by the cops for illegally parking his car to sleep. Every town has "that guy" and Sam is ours.

if anything this is sam

seems like you are telling a fable brother
holy fuck that pic had me laffin

> from fecal to fetal

It's the one gallon of whole milk a day diet.

GIVE HIM ONE YEAR!

Sam has made his appearance

s-Sam is that you?