>commit less crime

whats not to like about asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MissShinoBee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Incompatible culture
>They speak ching chong
>Their women look like children

Makes whites feel inferior. What white people truly want in a minority is mediocrity. Someone who doesn't stand out and they can feel good keeping around.

>soulless creatures that have no empathy for other humans or animals
>terrible hygiene
>their languages sound horrible

They overwhelmingly vote for large government. Asians will not defend Anglo values and principles, they must go back.

This is only true of Asians in West

no ass

I work for a chinese company in Japan, and I assure you these guys are fucked up. They don't have any empathy.

They're all actually very weak, a strong inferiority complex. That's why they're so obsessed with money, degrees and status.

You can work with them and have a normal relationship with them, but don't become too close with them, don't become their friend and never date one.

They're a two faced pieces of shit and the women just gold diggers. The west doesn't need them.

My experience, as well.

Are chinese the niggers of east asia?

Well, in the west we kind of have a skewed idea of Asians. Asian immigrants are usually the best of their country leaving because they want more freedom or less government theft of their high income. Other immigrants are usually the worst of their culture, fleeing justice, persecution, famine, etc.

There's a lot more poor asians than whites. You're comparing 800 million against like 2b+

those guys come here to steal all business and trade secrets by gaining your trust. they'll go back to china with everything you gave them.

I found a good family oriented and God fearing filipino woman who isn't materialistic or a gold digger.

What are you, some sort of nigger? Ass is nigger tier. If you're looking at her ass during sex, you're a degenerate!!

Yeah, they're extremely rude, loud and dirty. Girls have a lot of facial hair and don't even shave. Seriously, there's nothing good about them. It doesn't surprised me all those webms from the chinese hate threads. After working with them for 2 years, I will never go to China.

Even south east asians might be better.

We get it already. Fine. You can fuck us. Just get your fucking tubes tied first or something.

You'll find that while racism has clear factual basis, the average racist is just an ideological puppent and cares not for such things.

Whats will all the azn shilling recently?

Sink all chinks

>are better educated
>earn more money
>consume less welfare
>commit less crime
that's because the people that migrate are typically the highest IQ, highest earners of their original society. the chinese still in china aren't nearly as good as the ones that migrated to the US.

I fucking love chink pussy

> more cultural than anything
> besides shitty teeth they are pretty clean
> relative

objectively chinks are not even bad

make more money? maybe on average. but is 15$ a hour in alabama the same ammount as the 15$ a hour most asians in america live, like big cities?

t. californian

This

>Sup Forumscucks praise nazis daily
>complain that others have no empathy
LUL

twitter.com/MissShinoBee
>flip
>asian
but why they all wantin to be japanese or korean or shit. embrace being mexicanese

Don't be retarded. Asian women are built like 12 year old boys. Flat asses are just as disgusting as oversized asses.