Operation Diversify Burningman

1. Get gofundme started to buy food/water/buses
2. Transport niggers to Burning man
3. Claim it lacks diversity
4. Watch them wreak utter chaos on privileged white SJWs with iphones, macs, cars, jewelry.

Do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pUTKNGpu1s
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/festivals/burning-man-founder-addresses-diversity-problem-by-suggesting-black-people-dont-like-camping-because-10489435.html
archive.is/b69Ex
journal.burningman.org/2012/01/philosophical-center/tenprinciples/is-burning-man-a-white-people-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We might not even need to do the go fund me. Just get some twitter shit going about how its all white people and they'll do this to themselves.

You are a great man.

This is great

The whole theme of burning man is sharing everything, nothing locked up

Nogs will love it

Haha... That would actually be kind of funny.

yeah just do it on twitter

It costs like $500 per ticket

I like this...

Do black people even want to go to burning man? They'd probably have more fun protesting in Oakland.

so fucking what? we're not talking about buying them tickets, we're talking about buying them bus fare and then telling them there's free drugs and pussy when they arrive

You think the bouncers are going to hold their ground against a thousand horny jonesing niggers?

Sounds good
Let's build

>ticket
>to burning man
What? I thought the whole point was an anarchic hedonistic drug fest in the middle of the desert away from society and the state.

>Nogs will love it

White liberals will also love when there is less shit as niggers will only come there to take advantage of the free shit without bringing anything.

ALT-RIGHT WILL BE ATTENDING, TELL ALL ANTIFA

If you get enough niggers there, tickets won't matter.

It's waaaaay too far/hot/cold
>only whites are dumb enough to go

they need islam too

PLEASE

It's hard to even describe how deplorable and decadent something like Burning Man is.

Only in America. In Australia such a frenzy of degeneracy would never be permitted.

YES!!!

Start a fake rumor that alt right plans on crashing Burning Man - ANTIFA will show up in droves. Burned out hippy fags will get pissed off at ANTIFA for killing their buzz

The only people allowed to make money at burning man are the (((promoters)))

>
Any chance of meming a federal raid on it? Would love to see trendies crying as they give piss tests

The place is already full of Feds

It does lack diversity though. Just set up some buses from Reno and San Fran direct to the festival.

Sounds fairly simple

And liberal tears are priceless

San Francisco is a ghost town during burning man, plenty of opportunity for looting

>burningman
You niggers actually name cities like that?

undercover, patrons, or what? Why would they be there?

There's a lot of lsd at burning man, where do you think lsd comes from?

BUMP

Believe it or not but important people go to burning man and under covers mingle with the crowd to gain intelligence

lol you have rainbow serpent, gtfo

> Not knowing what Burning Man is

Bump bump bumpity bump!!!

Let's do this Sup Forums. If we play it right, we might be able to convince libcucks to bus them all in and not have to give a dime

Invite Muslims too, and thereby upgrade Burning Man to Exploding Man festival.

Apparently I'm not an utter degenerate fuck.

>According to the racial makeup of Burning Man attendees in 2014, about 87 percent of them identified themselves as white, 6 percent as Hispanic/Latino, 6 percent as Asian, and 1 percent as black.

>. When interviewed by The Guardian about these figures, Harvey replied, "I don't think black folks like to camp as much as white folks ... We're not going to set racial quotas ... This has never been, imagined by us, as a utopian society"

It desperately needs diversity, those fucking racist white cunts. White Supremacist organisations cannot be allowed to continue.

>Bringing niggers to Mad Max: Weekend Warrior
Should be laugh

EPIC!
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/festivals/burning-man-founder-addresses-diversity-problem-by-suggesting-black-people-dont-like-camping-because-10489435.html

>Do it.
You first.

We can probably just make advertisements for it and post them on websites with heavy black traffic

Get a hashtag for burning man going on twitter and direct it at blacks

archive.is/b69Ex

This.

#BurningManSoWhite on twitter.

They are literally begging for it! Operation TOO EASY! :-D

journal.burningman.org/2012/01/philosophical-center/tenprinciples/is-burning-man-a-white-people-thing/

Ahhhh you got no spirit, no joy. :p

I'd almost say Burning Man distinguishes whites from other races - I can't think of any other race -- 'cept maybe Jews -- who'd want to, or could, pull off that craziness.

No need for fund raising or organizing buses.
Just print up a bunch of invitations that look like free tickets and send them to random addresses in underprivileged neighborhoods.

You gotta spend five minutes talking with these people. They don't even clap for fear that it is too aggressive and triggering.
They just wiggle their fingers instead. They are (SJW)^2

This sounds like a lot of fun.

Maybe they're baiting us? If we donate to a gofundme suddenly a tech company has all our personal data afterall

Definitely. This just jogged my memory from a special agent (verified) talking about undercovers at burning man though I believe it was drugs related.

we can bus them out there just charter a bus from a ghetto to there.

lets make this happen!

Look for videos on youtube - my favorite:

as if any of us have money - but if it triggers the BLM types then it will take a life of its own

Do they offer a minority discount?

Get on twitter idiots or this wont work.

#BurningManSoWhite

Tweet it at black journalists and link the article talking about the event being very white

I think that in the aftermath of Charlottesville this white event where they burn an effigy of a man needs to be addressed. It has connotations of the KKK and cross burnings

This

Oh fuck. True

double-mint this

Post your images for twitter meme campaign!

>blacks don't like camping because of slavery
Nah it's just that white people are far more willing to deal with extremes for short periods of time than non-whites. Blacks don't have the patience (see: mental capacity) to wait out a 3 day or week or whatever of desert debauchery they can just do in the hood. I heard of a 50 person orgy from an attendee. Another extreme that only white people seem to do.

bump

>the absolute state of Sup Forums 2017

Kek

how much diversity do you really think it would take to ruin the experience for everyone?
the left can find 100k for these fictional tales of people being attacked for nazis, surely we can send 100 the niggiest nigs to ever nig to burning man

get BLM riled up about this privileged white people festival too, get them to protest it

Once more, the savages descend from the Steppes.

Best idea I've heard in a while.

Celebrate that diversity. Bus them in from Oakland and shit.

Burning Man is linked to Antifa. None of you will believe me.

Bumping for Burning Man girls getting blacked.

Here is /our/ chance to redpill silicon valley. Our lives might depend on it!

#BurningManOrBurningCross

best to target the sponsors and partners involved at Burning man, get them sweating over discrimination cases, rile up the diversity faggots to go after them. Once the sponsors are listening, they will force the festival to import niggers.

Actually a busload of Pakistani and Somalian rocket surgeons would be worthwhile as well.

bump

I mean, FUCK tickets. If we can get 100 hard pipe hittin' folk from Oakland to the gates with a camera. Film them chimping out... It's over.

bump

I tired something similar with Coachella. Refugees welcome at Coachella. I couldn't get it to gain any ground.

exactly . it's a fucking farce where rich faggots go to be degenerate for a week

No one's thought of shooting this place up? No guns or cops within a hundred miles

Granted the Left has wealthy financiers and established infrastructure to organize this

The best we can do is try to rile up the mob

hahaha, bumping

pretty sure that's a man

Come on lads, let's win this,
the rainbow flag was a bust, the remove rushmore campaign was a non-starter, the punch a nazi child is too ridiculous.. With this one you can spoil the fun of a lot of jackasses, and maybe get yourself a black queen in the process.

One of my local "conservative" radiohosts really love this event

He's an idiot and at heart probably a liberal

Really?? Geez I can't tell anymore. Here's some more homos that need diversification.

so many fucking white people

It would be interesting to see how many fatass boomer suburbanites would stay bluepilled after their precious Women's Studies grad gets savagely penetrated by a dozen niggers in the group sex tent.

Ok. So twitter hashtag will be #WhiteManBurning?

Bring in 200 somalis. Rape & violence.
Bring in 200 afghans and 200 somalis. Rapefest and civil war.

Death spell for burning man.

>burning man gets filled with minorities
>rape skyrockets
>cops get called
>nigs and degenerates get arrested for rape and drugs
>event cancelled

There are so many bicycles at burning man the niggers would short circuit and die

bring me to them

they offer a number of low income discounted tickets so yes.

Do blacks not ride bikes?

those breasts look fake, wide shoulders, very narrow hips, fairly masculine face under all the makeup. i'd go in with caution.

this is some midevil shit. i love it

Perfect. What's the consensus? Go fund me or twitter campaign?

kek

Sandniggers are more agressive. Perhaps phase 2 we send Somalis from Dearborn there?