Oh Canada!

Is Canada going to have a Turban wearing PM next?

>NDP winning

Sikh's are pretty based, but I'll keep an eye on this guy.

Sikh are chill tough.

Sikhs are no less cancerous than Muslims,

Congratulations

Nothing more Canadian than a Sikh

Sihks are alright though.

Sikh PM would be the best thing to happen to Canada in its current state. They hate niggers, muslims, and shit skins all together. They are one of the better minority groups. They typically work hard and are conservative.

>le based sikh bro
I want this meme to die. Simply hating Muslims is too low a bar. That's like hating cancer.

Fuck those moslems!

Great. Hipster Sikh.

Just what we need. I guess JT is too dowdy and Whitebread. The flamboyant, colorful socks are great, but pastel turbans w/ matching bespoke suits are the future.

Justin will be washed away by the same wave that washed him in. Welcome to the obsolete YT club JT. Don't feel bad you had your chance for 400 years, now it's time to gracefully step aside and give Sikhs their 400 years.

He's NDP
Imagine Bernie Sanders with downs syndrome.

Anyone's better then Trudeau at this point.
If that Sikh fuck can use his ceremonial dagger to strike into our enemies, then goddamn he'll have my vote.

Only in small numbers. They become real bitchy in groups.

Except a China man

>seks r base guys
>it's allright that a shitskin runs a white country as long as his a BASED sikh
fucking christ nu pol needs to leave

He is running for the NDP party (to the LEFT of Justin)

Go and red pill yourselfs on Sihks. They hate Islam. They hate jews. They hate blacks. They don't much care for asians. They love western culture and white people.

They just don't want you to touch their swords, which i think is fair. They won't touch your guns.

Better a Sikh than the current Muslim.

>NDP
>Ever winning
>Even more left wing than the Liberals
>the Liberals left wing policy, especially immigration, is what's putting Quebec off
>The French ever voting for a non-French, non-white PM

Yeah I'm not worried

desu "sikhs are brotier" is a lot older meme than sam hyde

Nah.
Canada only dresses in SJW clothing.
Justin in case you haven't noticed was the single most privileged Canadian alive and had absolutely no trouble subverting their superficial movement through virtue signaling.

A hipster Vancouver lawyer has a better chance of landing on the moon then being anywhere close to running for Prime Minister.

Would you rather have a blacked president or a shik?

What the point of having white politicians run your country now when they all cater to white people who want to "dismantle white supremacy"

>Loves Trudeau this much

Maybe he's larping. No conservative will get elected there.

/thread

Its probably a ploy, expect the muslim concentration camps within 6 months.

>They hate niggers, muslims, and shit skins all together.
They do not. They are pozzed as any other demographic.
Sikhs cannot be relied upon to purge Islam.

The sikh with the pox marks isn't getting more votes in the popularity contest especially not with pictures of him literally twirling his mustache like a faggot villain

Will he exile Trudeau to California?

If so, I will get every single person I know to vote for him.

There's another race that has all those qualities too...

Nothing more Canadian than a middle-easterner cucking your shit up.

Noone can be a bigger living meme than Trudeau.

I pity vote NDP and I can tell you there is no way this turbanite stands a shot if elected as their party leader. He may as well be a Liberal with what he's campaigning on and we all saw how that worked out for Muclair

I'd rather have a brown PM than trudeau.

Sikhs are based, if a Sikh replaced Trudeau Canada would improve.

>nolink

NDP?

Never.

Fuck off, and get me my pepperoni.

>I want this meme to die. Simply hating Muslims is too low a bar. That's like hating cancer.
Except it's not. Everybody hates cancer; this is not the case with Muslims.

An NDP rise guarantees a consevative win which is good except we elected a fucking squish instead of bernier.

To be fair he's the least left of all the NDP candidates and he's been accused of being too conservative. Still shit though,

But for context, Trudeau losing in 2019 would be almost unprecedented. No Prime Minister has won a majority and not won a second term in over 100 years. He'll lose the majority but we're stuck with him until 2022 or 2023.

This. They're bro tier.

DUDE TOOOTALLY SIKHS ARE BRO TIER.

*NOT A SIKH*

*DOESNT HAVE A KIRPAN*

*DOESNT HAVE BEATLES CRAWLIGN IN HIS TURBAN HAIR SAMOSA*

The only thing canada could do worse than re-elect the liberals is elect the fucking NDP cancer instead.

They elected a Castro, they wont have anyone else rule until he dies or passes it on.

This is the same guy that tweeted this when Castro died

At least the turtle's mother never got gang banged by the rolling stones

Don't confuse Sikhs with regular sandniggers. Sikhs are good people from my experience.

I don't remember Castro committing suicide. When was this?

i have no problem at all with sihks. they are good poeple

Based Sikh pedes! I love BASED civic nationalism

Gather, leafs.

>Will he exile Trudeau to California?
I want to be exiled to California too, get me out of this frozen shithole!

The only thing Sihks are good at is removing Kebab. If they aren't removing kebab why bother?

>doxxing yourself

*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

That's fucking sikh, bro!!!

Sikhs exist to slay Muslims. This is all part of Merkel, Hitler 2.0's, Final Solution.

Let all of the muslims into Germany and Canada. Let a Sikh in charge of Canada, let him do what Sikhs do. Look the other way, say you can't do anything because he's from an oppressed culture. While everyone's horrified gaze is fixed on Canada, Germany begins its purge.

They'll fix the muslim problem and you'll thank them.

Of course. Anyone would be a better politician than Trudeau.

Watch him lose the next election, then everyone screams RAAACIISM

Kek, laughed all the way through this. Hope to GOD it's true.

>Sikh elected PM of Canada
>Immedietly removes kebab

this.
>at least he's better than some white traitor
how about you elect some white loyalist then?

lol this would blow the minds of liberals. Sikhs know not to be openly racist about people who aren't chinese, white or christian arab.
Punjabi language doesn't even require sentences to be islamphobic, they have special words just for the purpose.

BRO TIER