/ANTIFA/ ANTIFASCIST ACTION GENERAL

Fuck Hitler Edition

Who are we?
Antifa is a political movement which opposes fascism, racism, sexism, antisemitism, capitalism and homophobia in direct action.

Bash em outta the park!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=wT_HvZI6ObM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previously on Antifa

will you ever read it?

ATTENTION!!! This thread has been threadjacked! This is now a Spider man thread.

>can't stop won't stop....unless i get punked the fuck out by a nigger in a 10 gallon hat and ran out of Dallas by anti-commie Crips

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Beautiful.

>can't stop won't stop....w-wait i'll stop just please don't shoot me in the dick again.

why capitalism doe?

These guys are even more pathetic than srs was.

Fellow shitposters are obligated to know that this is now a Spider-Man thread!

Violence is a legitimate reaction towards advocacy of genocide. If you want a whites only club you have to do it fully off grid. There's not a lot of places on Earth where you can have a stateless society, but the United States of America is the worst example of a place to try... people of all races built the country so you're gay as shit if you're trying to have a racially isolated little clubhouse thing going on here with hopes of expansion.

>can't stop won't stop....unless I get ran the fuck down in california and knocked the fuck out by R.A.M.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

wud iz andifa?????

andifa iz a bolidigal bowel mobemend widge promodes homoseggs, benis in anus :DDD, gommunizm, aids, and no burgers :DDD in diregd agdion to ur anus :DDD. Dhe original group Andifashy Agdion wuz founded in 30s krautland and wuz dhestroyed by Adolf Bidler :DDD.

why dhe fug :DD are we on Sup Forums ????

Sup Forums iz an inderned hod pogged for eberyding we obbose dherefor id iz only nadural for us homos to gome here to bring u aidz and benis in anus :DDD.

geep bashing dhe benis :DDDDDDD

>can't stop, won't stop.....unless I get arrested on the spot because police are not on my side

youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

>opposes capitalism
So basically, everyone in America, the entire western world, or just anyone that privately owns anything.

millions are immortal under capitalism?

>can't stop won't stop......unless I get gassed and pepper sprayed by police after throwing bottles at them then have to go cry to the closest camera about how it's unfair

We will take on the world if we have to

Antifa is a bunch of faggots

GET
IN
HERE

Listen up, buddy! This is not a political thread. This is a Spider-Man thread.

I think its hilarious when communists think they're people. Its kind of adorable honestly.

lel thuggery by antifa leftist faggots will be met with brutal and lawful force.

>can't stop won't stop....unless I literally start having a heart attack during a protest in Phoenix because I'm a weak and feeble communist

Fuck off Antifa scum.

It became a Spiderman thread
It still is

Are niggers allowed in Antifa? I want to get serious about activism but not if there are going to be niggers there

Now please, bear in mind that this is a Spider-Man thread. No politics apply. Spideys or gtfo.

>posts obvious 2ch.hk roleplay
lmao

Trump is on our side

capitaslism is a good thing it rewards people who are hard working

Post spider nudes

Spideys only, no politics allowed.

I want spider dick

Communism does that, capitalism rewards you just for owning capital. You could have inherited it to for that matter.

My ad hominem for the day

Take it off

Moar

When I see anti fascist in a thread title I'm always confused whether the thread is pro or anti antifa.

>>if you inherit wealth thats a advantage in society doe

Gotta go grab more Spideys, hold down the fort while I'm gone spiderleaf

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

You guys are Pro-Antifa right?

without capitalism the internet wont exist you wont own like a pc or anything you gotta wait and ask the government for stuff look at cuba people houses are crumbling because people has to ask for the stuff they need

>this is literally their entire arsenal
The left truly can't meme. Sad!

Ill take that as a yes. Love you guys

Not true. Under communism things still happen.

Bet you couldn't handle this anyway

this is a pro antifa thread and if you'd like to hear more about our dumbass commie bullshit, just be sure to contact any of our members in your area

antifa arrested in boston:
Zhen Xie, 33, Malden, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Trevor Carey, 24, Shewsbury, Disorderly Conduct
Devante Phillips, 25, Dorchester, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Matthew Krinscherff, 25, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Shawn Vieira, 25, Boston, Disturbing the Peace and Unlawfully Carrying a Dangerous Weapon (Knife)
Delroy Richardson, 25, Brockton, Disturbing the Peace and Resisting Arrest
Thomas Ensley, 36, Vermont, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest Person and Disorderly Conduct
Joshua Jenkins, 31, Plymouth, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Marlon McCalister, 30, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Ayesha Kazmi, 40, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Victoria Mallada, 24, Fitchburg, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Kimberly Carlisle, 39, Boston, Disturbing A Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Mohammed Eldeb, 23, Somerville, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Antwane Strickland, 26, Revere, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Tony Massey, 42, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
John Lari, 25, Eugene, OR, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Edson Dasilva, 28, Quincy, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest

SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN.

but you cant really be creative i mean have you seen the building in the ussr all grey and no color or artistic style to it

>Antifa thinks it can come on Sup Forums and stop us from being fashy
>Doesn't realize that it's just like kicking a wasp nest

Oh, prepare your anus.

Dont you dudes hate isreal? Pretty antisemitic to me

people are born with different skills. some are better then others. Just because you live in a communist country doesn't mean you are somehow less creative

If you can't get a hold of any of those people because they're dumbasses who got locked up and likely raped in jail, feel free to ask for pamphlets from these guys

Timothy Thorley, 32, Weymouth, Disorderly Conduct and Affray
Casey Gonzalez, 30, Lowell, Disorderly Conduct and Affray
Nathan Mizrahi, 38, Norwich, NY, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm and Ammunition
Adan Daroba, 22, Boston, Assault & Battery
Solomon Clarke, 19, Boston, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Roberto Bonila, 20, Chelsea, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife)
Ashla Munroe, 24, South Dennis, Affray
Shaun Petty, 33, Taunton, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife), Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Chase Kroll, 37, Somerville, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Derek Hanlon, 25, Boston, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Siron Cromwell-Harrison, 23, Chelsea, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
William Papagianopoulos, 30, Burlington, Disturbing the Peace
James Kelley, 39, Dorchester, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Patrick Richardi, 46, Miami, FL, Drinking Alcohol in Public
Mark Szczwsuil, 50, Tewksbury, Trespassing

lel they should be sent to camps where they can't get out and there are no rules. Let them live their faggot fantasy in poverty i say.

More Spidey!

It's important to infiltrate antifa.

Encourage (and record) violence.

Reporting in: death to the nazis! Antifa loud and proud

We don't hate the people individually.

actually the usa has a lot of secret societies, cults and what not, probably only europe can compete, and maybe even then nowadays

People PLEASE!!! This is a Spider-Man thread, post your spideys and be civil it's each other.

*trash kicking communist kids

Fuck off, moron.

Dirty Dumb Antifa Scum

post redpills instead of spiders, youll get rid of the commies faster since theyll convert

How can I attend an antifa meeting? Are there discussion groups? I would like to become more active in fighting bigotry

One of /ournigs/ already infiltrated an antifa clubhouse.

One of our best tools is to record all of their communist/anti-police propaganda, and share it with the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=wT_HvZI6ObM

Thanks for the clarification but I'm still on the fence, been comparing death counts of fascism vs communism before I decide who to support. I'm guessing supporting neither is probably prudent as is usual.

your local coffee shop. Say the password and someone will come up to you

Based Finland.

We need Mannerheim and Hayha to come back and start killing commies again.

I came here to shitpost and post spideys and I'm all out of spideys

More Spideys on the way

pick the one with more

>antifa general
Kill yourself comrade

You can't kill an ideology