Y'all thought I was dead, but I aint... LaVoy Finicum here, AMA

Been in this shack for a couple years now... It feels like I escaped to some shit-hole, with a shit smellin' dog, but it also feels like I did die, and this is my promised planet... That Skousen fella led me astray, the old cow's cunt.
Afeared to venture out much. Either way, not up to snuff at all. And ohh and ahh about the dog not, little sisters and mothers and wives. He's a fuckhead never eats but is always hungry. When did I last et?

Anyho...
Shoot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ChPI5pAet8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6pKAf7-sYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoe on head fagoot

What's that, fella?
Oh, you need a proof of life. Hold on.

I wonder whatever happened to this faggot

Dang old card-readers. Probably only fucked card-readers OUTSIDE of their family.
Aint never gunna run America according to that Skousen fella.

He aint here. Just a shit dog, and some older games. But I'm pretty sure I'm alive. I got my tarp, right? What kind of Hell or whatevs have tarps?

Why are you living in a shack

Fuck birds.
Well, that is uncertain to me, and I cant stop bleeding.

What a good boy. Fixin' our internets.

Lastly, I'd like to send out this here love song/warning to my wife, who I have not seen in some time:
youtube.com/watch?v=2ChPI5pAet8

Clever idea for a larp, but very poorly executed. You're not creative enough to pull it off, OP.

Jesus, you really trashed your parent's attic. What a little shitlord you are. Also, judging by your size 8 shoes you can't be any taller than 5'6". Just kill yourself you fat little piggy.

took me like 80 liberal hours

>parent's attic
bunkhous3

>tiny little babby shoes

How close was I to the size? 8?

Nah, they are 10 and 1/2, and extra wide, because I got shot by a fed, and broke my toe
youtube.com/watch?v=s6pKAf7-sYQ

Bullshit. Those are 9 at the most. Let's see the tag or else you're lying.

Nasty person

No doubt he ironically thinks he's better than black people.

i'm going in my tarp now. Fuck that Skousen fella.

So... are you going to show us what's under the tarp, user? Family member, neighbor? Dead animal that you've been having relations with?

Just me, alive and well, fucking bird watchers right in the fucking ass. Solar going down. Laptop I assembled from cow dung and bootstaps going into resist mode. Night, faggot child.