Some piece-of-shit has defamed my families small business on yelp

Some La Raza shitskin, has given my families business like 8 bad reviews calling us racists, nazis. All because I told one guy, "Why should I speak spanish, when we're in America".

He got a bunch of his family and friends give ratings, when they have never been there.

What can I do to rectify the bad reviews?

What the name of the restraunt op let me show this skitskin a lesson

By shutting the fuck up and cooking/serving insteading of sperging out.

Who tf uses yelp

I need help, bros.

And the thing is, I'm not even white. I'm more beaner than him, or his friends/family.

I'm a shitskin and he accused me of being a nazi.

I'm afraid to give out our info. Pol is filled with lefty-pol.

Women. All but one of them was a female.

Yea dont but im pretty sure nobody uses yelp so the shitskin just waisted his time

good, maybe you should learn to respect your customers next time. hope this destroys your business

>"Why should I speak spanish, when we're in America"
You're fucking retarded. Eating shit sandwiches on the regular is part and parcel of running a small business.

But when you enter our name in any search engine, the yelp reviews show up. They are right in your face. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hahah.. left or right Sup Forums is absolute chaos incarnate if you do provide your details here, expect to be trolled by both sides.

He fucking yelled at me, because I didn't speak to him in spanish. He was the aggressor.

I know.
I fear you all.

Does anybody know how to knock off those reviews? Can I flood it with new ratings?

Ya fucked up pal. You should also get your family to respond to those comments saying the disgusting racist was fired and contact yelp. if that doesn't work, you should rename your restaurant and hope no one notices. as a last resort, you can modify your restaurant to cter you clientele who aren't tech savy

Who's on sage watch?
sage

>What can I do to rectify the bad reviews?
Nothing. Yelp makes you pay them money to remove bad reviews. It's the ultimate jew for small businesses.

Then give up the info of the La Raza who did this. Otherwise, what am I supposed to do with this thread? You bring your concerns to me, but you prevent me from addressing them.

do nothing because nobody gives a shit about yelp. if he ever comes back, kick him out.

>you can modify your restaurant to cater your clientele who aren't tech savy

They have mainly dumb spics as customers, but when you search our name online, you can't help but see those horribly fake reviews. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Op send the link lets help u out

This isn't a slide thread. My life is affected as fuck.

And it's my fault...

This. Its essentially extortion. Ive seen an entire documentary about it.

Not give a shit

I don't know his name and he had friends/family, make those reviews.

I'm scared...I don't want to doxx my family.

OP, if you're serious, I'll give you what I think will actually be helpful advice. Go post this on T_D with the same story. There is far too many of them there (who will go give it a good rating) to outweigh any sort of leftist counterattack on the rating.

Use it to you advantage. Give out the restaurant name and serve Sup Forumsocks. Eventually antifashit will chimp out and protest getting you national media coverage. Use (((yelp))) against them by profitting from it.

yeah idk user. Make a bunch of sockpuppets urself.

Can I remove them, if I make a business account with yelp?

YEAH GO TO REDDIT!!!

>letting brown people inside your establishment

Mistake number one user

Go to reddit.

Go to the donald.

get their discord server account

and ask in there. Im sure youll get some helpful folks.

Yep and that'll fuck with your business. You parents have to be smart about this. Contact those reviewers asking for detail about the employee and then follows up by saying the employee was fired. You just need to stay out of the restaurant or hide in the back for a month or so. Hope you didn't fuck up and call them out on Yelp

This actually is a good idea tho, but it politicizes your family business even further, which might be bad. Just hire chinese botnet, they will give you 5 stars in no time.

We're in california, we have zero choice.

>Stephen forgets he isn't on the internet.jpg

Why don't you just treat people with respect you fucking mong?

This might also work.

Just sit back and enjoy the fact that your clientele will be predominately white from now on.

Post this again tomorrow during the day, but tell the Sup Forums you witnessed this happen and the restaurant did nothing wrong or make up some shit story so it isn't (you). Or get everyone you know you know to flood the yelp with good reviews to drown out the bad ones.

OP do you have audio/video from the cameras of this incident?

I've seen this case several times on judge judy and the business owner always wins.

Take it to court or straight to judge judy

He started it.

He jumped to calling me a racist, something was wrong with him. It's no different than a nigger chimping out and calling someone racist.

It was outside in the back, where there are none.

always have a camera recording OP

>called me a racist something is wrong with him
>says nigger and post on Sup Forums
Lol

Alright this is a larp slide thread. Fuck off

No one reads yelp reviews. You're fine.

Hey he might be racist but at least he's not rude.

Report and ask Yelp if you need a lawyer for their account info. Escalate your line of legal questioning. Only ask, do not threaten or pretend to be macho lawyer man. Document everything. Screenshots, noted times and dates of calls made to Yelp. Ask if they record their phone calls and can they be saved in case of future subpoenas etc. Dont act or try to be intimidating, just play dumb yet asking a ton of questions dancing around your legal rights. Not a lawyer just have done this a bit. If you experience damages then any good lawyer would take you case but they neeed documention to put it al together.

Make a promo with a discount or free addon for Yelp reviews and ask loyal / repeat customers to help prop up the reviews. You can't ask for positive reviews but loyal customers (know any on first name) will likely give one, and fix the numbers back. You can also ask Yelp and mention the situation and maybe they'll help out since it was brigading

Fuck your nazi ass store.

If you let Yelp out-SEO your restaurant you deserve to go bankrupt for being an idiot.

Now you're a slave to the Yelp Jew until you fix your Google enjoy costing your family $6k/year for at least the next 5 years.

I wish it was.

Fuck you.
This is why I won't post our info.

So what's your plan OP? You've received plenty of good ideas

Just call yelp, tell them what happened. Probably will pay them some money, they are in the extortion business after all. It can go away.

we got the sigs for antifa's terror shit, can't we do one to get English formally adopted as the U.S. language and Remove double advertising in fucking spanish

No one uses yelp anymore. Dont even let it bother you.

nobody should be forced to even serve shitskins or any group

I got my sister to post a review, I did as well. I'm gonna try to have others I know (which is none, I'm a loser) make an account too.

Serves you right, we should tattoo white peopel so POC can easily identify if they're racist or nor irl

I'm not even white, dude.

Be careful how, or who you talk to. They can ruin you, or your place of business.

Can't you as a restaurant owner respond to those comments?

No, we can't remove anything. I can't believe this is accepted. Yelp should not exist. They can ruin your reputation, and you can't do anything.

I wish people would sue them like gawker, for defamation and libel.

I didn't mean remove, but more sending a response to those comments so people will know what has happened

I'm gonna buy a small camera to wear while at work, so I can upload it to Youtube. Because If I had video of what happened, it would of went viral.

stop shilling ur mom n pop shitter
i hope you get driven out by a franchise

Lol, you know how yelp makes money, right? They make it by charging businesses a fee to remove reviews they don't like.

SPBP

Burgers are so culturally ignorant and pride themselves on learning only 1 language, when most people in the EU are tri/quadrilingual.

Nope you can't reply to the comments.
I tried to report the comments, I'll see if it does anything.

You don't say that shit to customers, even bad customers. Should have kept your mouth shut. This is why.

>Give out the restaurant name and serve Sup Forumsocks
You mean the sort of sperg who'd have worn Nazi shit to Charlottesville? I don't know how many sane Sup Forums users would make any effort to go to a 'redpilled' eatery in meatspace.

This

Youre all about muh freedoms and when someone uses that freedom to speak another language you sperge out

Try encouraging yelp reviews by offering a small discount for leaving a review

Lol, trash app tbqh
Then anyone can just send a completely falsified review and you can't even respond to what actually went down

I hadn't read this post when I made this one
Chicanos and wetbacks are entitled pieces of shit sometimes thats why nobody likes them

Give em the yelper special

>post on Sup Forums but claims to not be a racist
>admits to not even being white
>had an outburst toward a customer for being mad that he should speak spanish in California so it's safe to assume he's a shitskin himself

I would have fired you myself for costing my business money

You can buy positive Yelp reviews on the internet.

Cuck
Never let ppl talk shit to you. Under age and b&

"boo hoo i suck at life and i want pol's help for... being a piece of shit"

nope. NYPA also, go die.

Yea, I know. Pay or pay then right? Fuck that, document document document

Unlike this faggot. No papers no entrada

Says the virgin with a kekistan flag

>"Why should I speak spanish, when we're in America".
Even if you're right, people can get pissed off by the way you say it. I would have let a shitty review too.

you can't
stop being an ass and hope the good reviews overweight the bad reviews

food service wagecuck identified

HEY. find a better job, it is your goddamn job to server people. that is your job. period. your ego is never to come into the equation, YOU ARE A SERVER AND YOU SHALL SERVE PEOPLE. fuck you and your 'waiting' movie meme shit. DO WHAT I WANT I AM PAYING YOUR GODDMAN SALARY. DONT BE A BITCH AND EARN A GOOD TIP.

but no, you little shitbags expect $100 tips, or something. NOPE. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

DO YOUR JOB. DO YOUR JOB. DO YOUR JOB. DO YOUR JOB. DO YOUR JOB.

Why dont you go to the t_d retards?

never a virgin, kekistan flag has nothing to do with it. i'm so sorry you work in food service. but you signed up for it, i didnt hold a gun to your head. that's the rules.

now do what the fuck i want or this. it's really fucking simple.

Can you make fake accounts to give yourself reviews? Or just ask on Facebook for friends to give you good reviews and explain your situation; try do anything you can to find ways to get the reviews up.
Then get their information and fuck them up. Doxx them, get all their personal info and contact their employees, etc. fuck them up, give them what they've put you through.

Kill yourself.

Sorry, I told you to kill yourself.

Just read this.

He was like a George Lopez. He couldn't speak spanish fluently, but he went all La Raza on me.
Trying to prove he was a chicano.

Get your friends and family to write positive reviews. You must be new at this.

Come on OP you pussy faggot give us the YELP link!
What's the worst that could happen? You get 800 random meme reviews which make zero sense at all, drown out the bad reviews and completely discredit the YELP reviewing system?
Sounds like a win-win.

But the bad 1 star reviews are still the most prominent. They're what people see.

post link here retard

This, just do it OP; think of all the positive reviews you will get from us, then you can make sure he knows about just to piss him off and be petty. He will want to kill himself.

And then we can all doxx the shit out of him and his family, a win-win