Which is worse: Islam or communism?

Both are total shit, both involve slavery, both kill Christians, both are against freedom of religion and speech, both are full of betas, and both are intent on taking over the world.

What do you guys think?

The combinaison of the two

Commies are just delayed Muslims. Commies are so cucked, that they Muslims would conquer them soon after they installed a communist government, and prevented white male shitlords from holding the East at bay.

Communism, by far. Nothing wrong with Islam, as long as it's contained within its own cultural region. Communism is a disease that dissolves human dignity, spirit, culture, and potential.

They both are, and bear in mind Islam subverted the original cultures and religions.

I guess I hate both equally.

We might have to make up a new name for it, like Gayslam.

>and bear in mind Islam subverted the original cultures and religions
Well, by that standard Christianity should be included here as well.

Christianity is a net positive whereas Islam is a net negative. Without Christianity Europe would be like a lighter skinned version of India, and the inventions which created the modern world would have been delayed.

Also, Christianity largely spreads through missionary activity whereas Islam spreads through conquest and terror. You can talk slap about Christianity and follow the religion of your choice in Christian countries but not in Islam. There is no equivalency.

i think Communism, because Marx (and all other Commies too) was a jew, im not sure Mohammed was a jew, so i pick Communism, mainly because of that.

Islam and Christianity have been quite similar in their methods of conquest and their unifying potential. The fact that the Christian world led to civilization and innovation and the Islamic world didn't is simply a result of the genetic potential of the host populations, Europe compared to the Middle East. Had the roles been reversed, with Islam dominating Europe and Christianity the Arab world, I doubt the end result would have been much different from what it is today.

>Islam is filled with betas

also, did Mo had any jew Blood in him like Marx did? if so, Sauce pls, and dont forget Proofs too.

Not so. The Middle East was home to the Egyptians, Phoenicians (see antikthyra mechanism & Baghdad battery), Babylonians, and Persians (Persians technically related to Europeans though). Islam made them stupid because it selects for low intelligence and encourages endogamous marriages.

islam although cancer creates a very stable society that can sometimes last years on end

communism lasts like 80 years

Pretty sure Muhammad hated Jews.

maybe, but i still think islam is Bad, but Communism is WORSE.

see:

I really can't make up my mind. I hate muslims A LOT, but I think I hate atheists even more.

Religion is always a footnote to biological factors. Islam was a step down for the Aryan peoples of Persia, but a step up for the nomadic goat herders of the Arabian peninsula - it made them a major force on the global scene. While libs like to overinflate the "Islamic Golden Age", it certainly was a step up for those populations from what they had before (essentially nothing).

GET IN HERE

Communism kills more people and always collapse catastrophically and spectacularly. Communism has a short cycle. Yet some idiots always fall for it and get sucked in again and again.

>EU Flag

if you only knew your Flag is as Communist as the Soviet Flag, and that EU brought the muslims in Europe...

see this: even (((Gorbachev))) said that the EU is the Old USSR in Western Clothes.