ITT: critique of Sup Forums's flawed thinking
>"they be tearing down da churches its a tragedy, this is europe deus vult"
>never done his holy communion
>never goes to church

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85644072/#85644072
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of us may not be religious, but we don't want Christianity to disappear from the white western world

I bet none of you have ever been in a ghetto neighborhood

What in sam hell are you trying to say, Mr Toothpaste?

It's because I'm anti-Social, but I've had my Communion and Confirmation.

Kind of like wanting everyone to be nice and stuff but not wanting to change your own asshole ways. Wouldn't it be nice if we treated others how we, ourselves, would like to be treated?

>practically nobody goes to church anymore except old people and villagers
>lets build mosques instead because those are always full, we need more diversity user xD

Catholic, baptised, had communion, the whole nine yards. I haven't gone for 20 years and I don't believe in it, doesn't mean I want it gone Yasser.

I'm straight up atheist but at this point in my life I'll gladly support Christianity over the sand niggers of Islam. One had a reformation, the other is actively trying to destroy Europe and commits terrorism all over the world. Islam is a scourge

look this retarded cuck that thinks defending a jewish cult is beneficial to europe and the western world

>mfw I'm a student into orthodox theology faculty

christcucks are the ones who love muslims

christcucks see that bible that tells them to accept everyone

christcucks see that muslims worship basically worship the same god as them

christcucks have more in common with muslims that atheists

Except that it's not like that at all.

>being pagan cuck in 2017

>hurr durr if u aren't worshiping a kike it must mean u are a pagan xDD

didn't expect anything more from a braindead kike worshiper

getting mad your queer religion is getting exposed?

too bad I am not pagan though but you can keep pretending , kike worshiper

>be not very religious
>still don't want to see my monuments and historical buildings replaced by mosques
>huur duur incoherent

I hate all abrahamic death cults equally. They all take turns being terrorists of the century.

However i don't wan't culturally and historically significant buildings destroyed. Stone Churchs, Mosques, or flying spaghetti colanders.

Its not the building's fault it was made in honor of some batshit cause.

I was a Catholic for many years, but the whole international coverup of rampant child rape kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

did you swallow?

>protestantism
worse than islam
if you dont want to see them go support your local church. If you want something you need to act

If Christianity uncucks itself then people will start going again. Most people have no desire to attend sermons on the benefits of refugees and same sex marriage

you are right, catholicism is the way to go

christianity is pro refugee you moron

I'm a no good dirty atheist but even I understand and appreciate the values of history and culture and what the church provides to both.

Then enjoy it dying.

>I was a Catholic for many years, but the whole international coverup of rampant child rape kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

Please post a pic of your gaping boipucci.

I am

>christcucks see that bible that tells them to accept everyone
Even atheists?

for christcucks its easier to accept a muslim than an atheist, thats why they love muslims so much. its a small step between worshiping a kike sandnigger and worshiping an arab sandnigger

What a retarded strawman.
Which churches exactly are being torn down? The last time I remember a church being destroyed was when Varg burned one down.
Who is tearing down churches?
When has anyone on Sup Forums talking about how ''they be tearing down churches?''

Are statues churches now?

By that fucking stupid leftist logic, why should we care about the destruction of Buddhist statues if we're not even buddhists? Why should we care about ISIS blowing up Assyrian temples if we don't even worship Ashur?

plenty of churches are being demolished idiot. France is probably the worst

not with Pope Francis

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?
Show me one thread for past 3 years where someone is talking about how "they be tearing down da churches its a tragedy, this is europe deus vult"
If you can't do that just kill yourself.

There's something so magical walking past a church in snow covered environment on Christmas eve while a mass is going and the choir is in full vocal mode.

Walk past a mosque on the same night and conditions and all you hear is men yelling allahu akbar very disjointedly just doesn't quite give that same feeling.

I am against any kind of cultural destruction, I would be pissed just as much if they tore down mosques on spain or temples on japan

because nobody wants to go to church anymore, you can't beat the free market

Nevermind, I get it.
You're just a butthurt Christian who is mad that Sup Forums isn't talking about your churches, so instead of talking about churches you come here angry like a fucking retard talking about how we don't care about your churches.

Christians don't even exist anymore in the Needercucks outside from older generations.

thats why he is so butthurt, he probably hates everyone around him because they aren't christcucks

except in this case you can participate in preventing it
>spoonfeed me
if you promise to leave thisbthread after
i meant for this thread tk cover other examples of flawed logic, instead atheist queers got assblasted
no i dont

A retarded strawman shows only your flawed logic.
Not only Sup Forums whining about churches isn't a thing, but you don't know what people do in their spare time.
You have zero way of knowing whether the guy concerned with churches that you made up goes to church.

>except in this case you can participate in preventing it

Nope, the alt-kike march was HUGE and instead of preventing the destruction of the confederate statues they wanted to protect it only accelerated the process. If that happened in MURRICA of all places, Eurocucks are just hopeless.

I geuss you newfags havent been here longer than a month
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85644072/#85644072

Speak for yourself.

How do you know that none of these people go to church and what is the flawed logic in their posts?

Flawed logic amirite my fellow white people??? :DDD

you do realize some people just like the buildings right? you don't have to worship a kike to appreciate architecture

Yeah but what does that have to do with wafers and bad organ music.

Nope. Sorry. You're wrong. We can't save the most souls if we're dead. Some people are truly heroic in their faith and will try to save even the most violent and degenerate.I on the other hand am just a meek follower. I'll stick to only helping those who would be helped. Come to think of it I don't read the Bible nearly enough.

ask any priest you want, which is worst in the eyes of god a muslim or an atheist?

I'll ask around. Don't know any priests. Thank you and good night.

Christianity has lost it's way. it's either been entirely cucked or jewish controlled puppets. where exactly can you go in public to say these things?

we live in one of the most perverse and degenerate times in the history of man. church leaders dare not speak out about lest it offend their shekel lords. maybe I'm wrong but it's been my experience that most churches are either feel good self help seminars or 100% cucked relativism.

Christianity used to have a glorious tradition and was a beacon to those seeking virtue. so if you long for what Christianity used to be, what options do you have? none but to Deus Vult on Sup Forums

when exactly was christianity good? which year?

You know how you can prevent Christianity from disappearing from the Western world?

Get baptized. Tithe. Worship regularly.

I certainly do.

Someone hasn't done their mandatory Voltaire reading I see.

You can't control christianity. Denominations sure. Christianity no. Learn the difference if you wanna know why.

That's not true. The left shills for Islam, the left hates Christianity.

The right is mostly Christian and wants to keep Islam out.

If the Jews hate Christianity as much as they do and want to suppress it and/or get rid of it, it must mean it's good.

you fell for the Sup Forums meme that jews hate christianity? lmao

jews love christians, christians are their biggest supporters. Evangelicals are practically zionists and the biggest donor to Israel and Israeli lobbies

>Wants Christianity to disappear
>German flag

Checks out.

>jews love christians
Yeah... no.

nobody ever said MAN was infallible. doctrinally it was not bullshit new age relativism nor a cheapened feel good self help seminar. so yeah point on the actions of men but totally ignore the doctrine.

>hurr durr the left hates christianity
another stupid Sup Forums meme

do you know any high profile Democrat in politics that is atheist? Clinton, Obama and everyone before them were all Christians

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/

atheists make only 7% of Liberals while the majority (more than 50%) are Christians

>inb4 they fake chrishtians!

>Clinton, Obama and everyone before them were all Christians
Yeah, no they're not.

You're fucking retarded.

>hurr durr they r fake christians!

lmao thanks for being so predictable

You do not love people you consider cattle .
You pretend to.

/pol thinking:

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>never gets laid
>eventually gets a Chinese mail order bride

>hurr durr Clinton is a Christian

You literally are retarded

the only thing you need is a bible and a history book. understand the times, the people, empathize with every character. that is all.

Angela Merkel, another not only Christian but leader of the Christian Union party that invited 2 million refugees because thats what jesus would have done

I will be waiting for Sup Forumscucks to tell me that she is actually not a christian but a jew/satan worshiper born from Soros butthole

what is she then? a muslim or satanist?

Who cares? It's not like god's real.

Because Christianity is a core part of western civilization

We're not worshippers but most of us understand that

You think Clinton is a Christian.

That's enough.

Christianity is core part of western civilization the same way cockroaches and rats are part of a filthy kitchen

so you don't know the answer? thats why you aren't answering?

>HURR DURR CLINTON WAS A CHRISTIAN

I mean, you're just dumb if you think this. Sorry, but it's true.

you still haven't answered me even after 3 replies.. that makes me believe that you don't actually know what she is

Merkel, Obama, Clinton

None of these Christians

That's why they are terrible.

>Merkel
>christian
What is GDR for 500

Get BTFO

haha I know right? alex jones said that they are satanists worshiping sumerian statues in Soros garage isn't that right bro?

Yes, that's what that cuck actually believes.
What's your point; where are you going with this?

You literally are retarded.
None of them are Christians.
You'd probably say you were Christian too if you ran for public office.
That is the extent of their Christianity.

I just think they are beautiful even If I dont follow the faith.
Also beats some shithole mosque or something. They can go build that shit in their own countries and fuck off of our history, same with the statues being ripped up and vandalised

Obama regularly attended church unlike Trump.. and Merkel is literally leader of the fucking Christian Union party. You don't join a party literally called Christian union party if you aren't Christian

>You don't join a party literally called Christian union party if you aren't Christian
You are a naive young one.

you are obviously dumb enough to think Europe is the same as USA... the majority of europeans aren't religious and wouldn't care if she is Christian or not

That's also why Europe was retarded enough to invite kebab into their nations. Atheism is degeneracy and retardation.

not really, it was the Christian Angela Merkel that invited them not an atheist.

why you try so hard to deny reality? bible itself is pro refugee and commands you to help them. As far as I know Angel Merkel is better Christian than all you hateful racists.

The Christian Union party of Germany invited 2 million refugees, the atheist party of China? accepted 5 total refugees... lmao.. you can't escape reality my little degenerate kike worshiper

Bible tells you to be nice to the foreigner living amongst you, not invite a horde of shitskins that want to kill you and steal from you.

Bible tells you to keep the degenerates out of your city and to build borders and keep watchmen on the walls to make sure the degenerates don't pour in.

I don't care what you think. Keep being a degenerate atheist. Keep thinking Hillary Clinton was an actual Christian, when in reality she was like you, a fuckscum piece of trash, and only lied about being Christian to appease tradition.

keep living in denial kike worshiper

christianity is pro refugee, christianity is pro racemixing, christianity is pro universalist

and on the top of that, you worship a literal kike. you couldn't be more of a cultural filth

The only reason they invited the refugees was because they believed it would be a bunch of low-wage workers willing to work for dirt.

Sorry, but your leaders are not Christians. They are atheists like you and don't care about anything but money. You're the one in denial.

the fact that they have to lie being christians to appeal to dumb sheeplets like you is worse than them not being christians

The kebabs in your nation are God's punishment for you forgetting Him.

Start worshipping the Lord, Jesus Christ, again, the God of your ancestors (the ones who ever got anywhere that is) and watch as Kebab gets removed from your nations again, seemingly like magic.

So you admit they're not really Christians, and are moral-less money-chasing atheists like you?

Maybe you're not as stupid as I thought.

I don't doubt that politicians lie to win votes. Bernie sanders admitted that he isn't religious even though that was political suicide

Trump never even read the bible but was pretending he was the new messiah that will save christianity to win the dumb evangelical vote

Ironically, he's become more Christian since getting elected.

and ironically, his message of paying for the sick and poor is more Christian than any of your fake republican christians