White male asian female (WMAF)

Are Asian girls our last hope since white girls are the pinnacle of degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

yep

Yes

yes

in all honestly yes

yes

Not in Poland my friend.

Only 2nd generation Asian Americans otherwise don't even bother.

They are as degenerate as white chicks. Even more entitled in some cases. Have fun carrying her purse otherwise you don't love her or some other inane shit.

When an Asian girl slides down on your big White cock and lets out that little moan....it's impossible not to cum.

t. knower

Your male offspring will be mongrels.

why u said they're degenerated? I've meet one from china and she was a whore, also heard Koreans are cheap as fuck :D wanna know more :D

No because Slavic women exist, plus they aren't hedonistic democrat voters like Asians are.

lel

Enjoy throwing away the White race for some black haired black eyed mongoloids.
Your offspring is gonna be a racemixed dark-eyed dark-haired mongrel.

>white girls are fucking other people but not fucking me
>this means they're degenerate
>a stereotyped delusion of what asian women are like will surely save the white race (me) from dying out (not getting laid and having a family because i'm an insufferable prick)

youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc

guess again YTBOI

china is taking their women back from thirsty sex tourists.

Literally this.
The "cute Asian" meme needs to fucking die.

You must breed with Whites exclusively. Or just throw away your race & contribute to White genocide & the Great Replacement, whatever.

>we should solve race mixing by race mixing

>slavshits
>not subhuman

All women are the same, even if you bring them to a western country.

top lmao

Enjoy your mentally ill racemixed mongrel offspring that'll inevitably have an identity crisis. :)

i bet you think youre good at things because you fuck white girls

Christian Male Christian Female is the only acceptable union

>krauts
>not roasties

lul, Polish chicks are more traditional then your awful women.

>god tier
robots
>acceptable tier
asian female(female)
>special tier
2d
female(male)
>subhuman trash tier
white women
nigger women
spic women

>race mixing is the problem
how to spot the fucking retard. the problem isn't white whores race mixing it's them inviting 100 million adults from the 3rd world who come and have families with their own fucking race.

all the race mixing propaganda to get limp dick fucking retards like you into an imaginary frenzy. muhammad isn't taking over europe cause he's fucking white whores he's taking over europe cause he has 5 fucking brides from his own country. pedro isn't taking over america cause he's race mixing he's taking it over cause he has 10 anchor babies with a goblin spic woman.

You're still adding more nonwhites to the population.

inb4 Eurasian Tiger spams his amwf folder

so is it okay to bang some azn qt 3.14's while you're younger as long as you eventually marry a white girl and have many children?

>Make up most of the crazy libtards in urban echochambers
How aren't they degenerate enough

SAUCE

You're an honest to god cuck my friend

i used to feel mad about this picture, not least because its a chinese american larping as a member of the country/race that loves white people the most.

now i feel humor and warmth looking at this picture. There has been a shift. maybe the girl in said picture is reformed and i'm feeling that now.

There are whore womens in all nations. But in Poland we have 99% White catholic chicks. Deal with that.

more accurate yes.

I'm dating one who immigrated here, I will have tons of children with her. I'm of Austro-German and Italian descent.

This thread again. How autistic.

Every combination is fine. What's more important is where they live.

How can white women even possibly hope to compete with this?

Exactly they refuse to integrate and leech off the welfare with their 10kids

Maybe western roasties, but compare Asians to Slavs and you can basically tell the latter is more degenerate. The Japanese literally eat squid testicles.

*former

What? oh god no not the squid testicles. Anything but that

>nonwhites are the issue
no the issue is white women inviting spics, niggers, and mudslimes to fucking come into the country you retard fuck. the problem isn't roach existing it's the stupid fat disgusting subhuman roastie bitch knocking holes in the walls and giving them gibsmedat then allowing them to breed like crazy in your kitchen, in your garage, in your fucking bedroom, and everywhere else.

if you can't figure out cause and effect then you're a subhuman no different than the fucking brown roach population. no empire fell from foreign hordes but rather the subversive trash known as women destroyed it from within

T H I N N

>muh they're all SJWs
>muh hafu children are all sick
>muh aryan genetics
let me tell you why things always work out poorly for you
it's because you're trash at life and fail to take responsibility for your insufficiency

They're good roots I dunno about the rest of that gay sentence

delet this

>Kraut getting defensive because his traditional nonwhite mongrel meme isn't real

We all have to grow up sometimes

Why is this thread here every fucking day

>imaginary / 10

Because I don't have an asian gf and a qt hapa daughteru

Fuck off with your racemixing propaganda shills.

Spawning HAPAs helps nobody, not even the bastard half breeds

Remember Eliot Rodgers?

Asian pussy was MADE for the white cock. Seriously, asian girls are by far the easiest to get/fuck as a white guy.

wtf is wrong with these wmaf threads

fuck chinks. they make your children look asian. how the fuck are you spreading whiteness. at least with a latina you'll have some white looking children.

you're throwing your genes away. your children will never look like you.

Whites are doomed

Yup. Asian gf ftw.

Remember friend sanna is a good japanese girl

AMWF is the master race. White pussy was made for Asian cock.

WMAF is the shit tier race even worse than niggers.

Asian women are sex objects and nothing more, user.

Fuck off, fish nigger

WMWF is the only true master race

>this triggers the stormweenie

All of humanity must breed with qt Asians to raise the overall intelligence of our species. It is the only way we can be saved.

You mad white boi?

pol needs to stop blamming white men. its the white womens fault. i have already been with like 10 asian girls and 0 white women in my life white women are pieces of shit and wont pay attention to me.

Dude, in case you haven't noticed, asian girls ARE the pinnacle of degeneracy. Are white males really that hopeless these days?

>inb4 /r/hapas get over 200posts.

yep. already given up on white women entirely after three failed relationships. it's only gotten worse here, too.

I don't care about racemixing, I just don't want brown subhumans who cannot maintain a decent level of civilization in my country, because I enjoy civilization and they statistically, observably, objectively destroy it. east asians are the only race other than whites that I have respect for.

>implying there was anything wrong with elliot rodgers.

Fuck off race traitor

last night there was a thread about a white football player who was smart athletic and had blue eyes blonde hair.. pol crushed on him for dating a black women even though in theory hes what all white men should be by pols definition.

dating an asian by pils definition is no better than a black women.. if its being a race traitor you cant habe it both ways and say "oh but this race is acceptable" also i think chinks are less than niggers. they had a great culture but they are commies and live it shit/garbage.

spoiler alert: asian girls like degenerate things too

Look I know it's wrong but I would literally fold the instant any of these Asian cuties showed any interest in me.

Race traitors all if you making subhuman filth with those yellow beasts

He wasnt smart.
Different races have different attributes, how can you compare Asians and blacks? Its preposterous.
Sup Forums isnt a single person and that retarded thread had all sorts of differing opinions.

fucking nazi. go rape your own sisters and moms and try and keep the white bloodline pure you fascist cunts!

Yeah i'm alt-right but i'd probably pick a qt asian gf though.

I could be spending my life LARPING about saving the white race or I could find a nice asian woman to settle down with and have lots of kids with.

I don't care about the white race, i care about a superior human race. That's why i'm pro high IQ race mixing.

your a cuck if you have to honestly believe that. the guy holds her purse because he insisted, which in turn turns the girl off and sees him only as her wallet while she aggressively pursues chad seed. same with all girls

>asian grills
>not degenerate

a commie rat like you doesn't deserve those quads

Uh, pure Asian girls only exist in your diseased mind. Sorry.

Asian women are hideous, they have to wear more makeup than white women to hide their scaly yellow skin and bulging eyes. Anyone who breeds with one of these creatures is on the same level as a coalburner. Hopefully little Elliot will kill you racemixing degenerates off for us, while actual white children continue our race.

>Racemixing is b-

Can someone give me the pic of John Betendorfs Micro peen?

>this is the mayor of barcelona
>50% of white women are like this
it's common for feminist to "free flow" where their period runs down their leg in public places. they also have every std imaginable too

Hardcore mode.

me thinks you need to address the suicide rate climbing in white males before you start day dreaming about poon

mfw that hot Aryan kid behind him.

Are you fucking retarded? People call themselves catholic just like people call themselves catholic in Sweden. The only difference is more people in Poland are catholic. This doesn't mean that they go to church every fucking week, or that women wear flowers on their head. This whole "muh traditional slav gf" is bullshit.

Also you should've mentioned what the youth in Poland is like, bunch of fucking wiggers.

Asian males are always so ass hurt, but that's what happens when you're born into a race that is considerably physically uglier.

>does the realization that white women only marry Asian males because they're solid Beta Bucks only make you madder?
>every asian chick has an obsession for white bois, though the bad boi variety
>you're a literal atm machine, however thankfully the asian guys will rescue the white trash

Last time I looked on America tinder the white woman was a crowd sourced prostitute for the degenerate of North America, you made boi

daily reminder

>Asian males are always so ass hurt
So are whites about blacks.

This. You can take Asian females while I continue breeding with white women. More and more white women are coming to realize that Asian cock is best