When will Sup Forums take the chadpill? The only way to spread our ideas is by proving to be Ubermensch; being Chads...

When will Sup Forums take the chadpill? The only way to spread our ideas is by proving to be Ubermensch; being Chads. Not to mention you will be able to find many white breeding partners to create more white children

Chad Nationalism is the way

Getting fit is part of self improvement retard
Only those who don't want to improve don't want to be Chads

Give me a workout routine to get sick gains like OP's pic

I started out doing intermittent fasting. I did it for a month (no food from 9pm - 1pm) and I could see results. I've never been overweight, but I had a bit too much fat concealing my musculature. I do 10 pull ups in the morning, then do rounds of 20 push ups throughout the day. I walk 10mi a day at a brisk pace. This is all I've needed to stay in 'athletic' appearance.

But I am now 3 weeks into "whole 30", and I've gotta tell you lads, it's the best thing I've ever done. No sugar (except fruit), no grains, no dairy, no legumes. I've gone from a bit soft looking to pretty low BF in just 3 weeks. Now that I realize how badly sugar was affecting me, I will never go back to drinking sugary drinks or eating sugary snacks.

I was eating cereal, yogurt, and drinking gatorade before. It kept me around 185lb, and I never seemed to be able to get that thin layer of fat off of myself. I figured I wasn't eating enough bad stuff to make a difference. Well, I was. Switch to meat and potatoes, and skip anything with added sugar or dairy. Try to do it for 30 days and tell me you don't see fantastic results.

Now I want to get into lifting because I'm a bit thinner, but my musculature is more visible. If I add a few pounds of muscle, I'll look fucking cut as shit.

1. It's not the "chad pill" it's the iron pill
2. You just asking for zyzz to get shit on by a bunch of faggots

Seriously, give routines and dietary plans

go to bodybuilding.com and look trough the forums ya lazy fuck

fuck you then im going to continue being a degenerate and advocate for civic nationalism

I'm a climber, i don't go to the gym to have muscles but to be stronger. I can make a pullup with 85 kilos extras. Those bitches with big muscles are useless

haha okay lukas

>more white children
It's spelt Chadren.
Keep up.

Steroids.

Andrea for you user

So my diet consists of chicken, beef, pork, potatoes, yams, kale, asparagus, salmon, broccoli, and mushrooms. For snacks, I do apples, bananas, pears, and berries. I eat to my heart's content, but I try to keep the fruit to 2-3 per day. Oh, and I eat cashews too.

To replace butter, I use Ghee, which is just as good as butter IMO, but has some shit removed that goes against the diet. I eat a piece of fruit for breakfast because I never was a breakfast guy. I'll have a few cashews before lunch, and then eat a small portion of chicken for lunch. Then I snack on fruit until dinner time. That's when I go crazy for food. I'll eat all the meat I want with some veggies on the side. I seriously stuff my face, and I don't worry about calories.

I do 5 pull ups before my shower. Then 5 pull ups after my shower. I'll do 20 push ups against my sink (at 45º) because it's easy on my arms after the pull ups. I go to work, and every two hours or so, I'll do a round of 20 push ups.

My chest and waist have tightened up a lot. I've never strived to be super fit, but now that I can see results, I'm changing my mind about this. I want to get cut now. I have kettlebells that I use every few nights to do squats and various curl-type exercizes. And that's it. I swear I'm seeing great results from Whole 30 though. My exercize routine hasn't changed enough to be doing it. Just google whole 30 and see what stuff people stop eating. I swear by it.

get in here

what if your at best a 7 looks wise but have a 10 cock? Can I be a chad?

what's better than climbing onto rooftops and throwing eggs on Ethiopian schoolboys in Kassel?

No junk, high protein
starting strength

nah tbqh
make sure you get a boner in your pants a few seconds before you take them off. 8 inches here but my flaccid dick looks like a 3 inch fat earthworm

bump

Because this board is full of fat, lazy fucks that would rather spend all of their time bullshitting and arguing about how they're victims than fix their life.

If they were intelligent, strong, capable human beings, they wouldn't be so utterly obsessed with race and what other people do with their lives. Their entire being isn't based around self improvement, but an obsession with others. This is why they hang around here roleplaying as chads when probably 90% of this board is just doughy, ugly anime fans.

>posting literal degenerate who died in sauna whit loads of drugs in his body
wew

>1 post by this id.

But OP raises a point. Talk only gets us so far. We need to be people of action. We need to BE in good shape, be social, and be of good moral fiber. Actions speak louder than words. Always remember that.

intelligent strong capable human beings don't hang around on the internet let alone Sup Forums, they're busy being useful somewhere

Oh yeah because you're fat ass is being so productive

my fucking sides wew

I go with the standard 4x6 exercise, 4 sets of 6 different exercises targeting the same muscle group at 8-12 reps and 60 second breaks between.
You can pretty much YouTube the most efficient exercises but I'll give you some for biceps as starter.
1. 8-12 preacher curls max weight you can achieve for 4 sets.
2. Take a dumbbell max weight and do 8-12 single arm curls on both preacher bench 4 sets.
3. Then do some hammer curls using a bench to steady yourself 8-12 reps 4 sets.
4. Grab the heaviest curl bar you can curl, keep your back straight and do 8-12 curls 4 sets, easy bar helps alot for beginners.
5. Now do your overhead press with a moderate weight so you don't risk injury 8-12 reps 4 sets.
6. Do an incline press on a inclined bench with moderate dumbbells 8-12 reps 4 sets.

For burnout I usually use pullups and a warmup I start with benching my max for 5 reps 4 sets but this is mostly a beginner exercise that will show big results in the first month. 48 hours of rest my man before you touch the same muscle group and try to keep your workout down to hour and twenty but more than 40.
Do legs next and alternate, do lighter ab workouts daily and then make sure you take your protein after etc.

For meals use test boosting foods, boiled eggs, Brazil nuts, cabbage, garlic, banannas, red grapes, salmon, tuna, etc, keep a low fat intake but high protein and high test, I eat 3 boiled eggs 3 slices of turkey bacon (with lots of garlic) a banana and a small bowl of red grapes for breakfast, tunafish sandwich, smoked oysters with garlic and a small bowl of Greek yogurt with honey and Brazil nuts, salmon, cabbage and some cottage cheese for dinner.
For snacks in between I'll munch on red grapes and Brazil nuts. 2 scoops of protein powder aldis brand is 60g and is fantastic post workout, I suggest bnox androrush 30 mins before gym and make sure your drinking tons of water and cycle in a few glasses of ginseng honey tea for more test.

dat grower life. tbqh I'm like half shower half grower so chub should be fine. doing my best to dispell 70's jew movie memes that give niggers a free pass in the fronting department

Your typical Chad is usually a dudebro who doesn't give much of a fuck about politics. A male bimbo. But #NotAllChads

bruh, you wanna get lean as fuck and be ripped as fuck?
Don't eat for three days straight. Drink shitloads of water, even when you're not thirsty, try to drown yourself. Workout till you sweat (this is where the water comes in) keep a constant sweat for at least 5 hours. Do this on a rotation. 3 days of no food, lots of water, constant sweat, one day of food, water and recovery. then 3 days of.... and so on.
You will become a natural non-roided version of OPs pic.
Also it only takes two weeks.
and on a side note, do not attempt unless you are moderately fit already, as in you don't have a serious gut. Basically get your BMI below 20% before attempting. Otherwise you'll look weird because you'll 20lbs in 10 days. not good looking if you aren't already somewhat fit.

If you can't do it nat. Don't even bother.

that's a serious fucking rig
surf bro here, I hit the weights too hard and it fucks my surfing up

dudes that look like that dont want kids till way later, they just want to fuck heaps of girls

Get on Stronglifts 5x5 bro. You can download it in the app store on your phone for iphone or android. Follow it religiously.

You'll be glad I told you about it. Trust me.

does dr mike mews tongue shit work? gonna start it and become chad with big jaw

the most manly way to die in todays world. except for killing sandniggers while you do. zyzz was bro and you dont talk shit about a dead bro you fucking faggot.

He still was way more inspiring then anyone on this board
> I bet you can't even do 1/2/3/4

>simple
>100 pages of text on front page of website

Do this I guess
> you obviously know it's not magic so whatever

Chad here, totally agree. I've been able to make bitches believe anything. They want dominant powermen to conquer them and tell them what they think. No fucking lie.

That's just a defense of the workout and a description of proper form for basic lifts (squat, military press, etc). Don't be dumb, user.

> chad here
No please larp harder

you will get sick unless you're a neet who can sleep for 16 hours a day. you'll also lose a lot of muscle and will likely fuck up your hormones as well

Nicely meme'd, my friend

Become Catholic. Jesus is the way.

These are too much, lmao

chadistan flags when?

>injecting a cocktail of chemicals into your system because you have crippling self esteem issues
>chadpill
L E L

>intermittent fasting
>skipping breakfast
Nigga everyone does that.

It was confirmed that zyzz had no drugs in his system when he died

by kek, my sides

How does one get a more square and less sloped jaw? I mean like vertical squaring, not width.

While he looks 1000 times better than me, that guy is not really that aesthetic, his arms are way to big for his frame and i suspect a lack of leg development. An equally ripped guy with a more proportionate body would get way more pussy than him.

This one on the other hand is beautiful.

>disconnected bicep muscle
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are now being haunted by the Zyzz.

Reply to this post or your mother died in her sleep tonight.

>projection: the post

To embrace Chad means to embrace Stacy though

fuck off nazi

this, don't do it. It will just mess with you

Chad is genetics
But of course you wouldn't know about that

i agree

I was teaching myself quantum field theory in my spare time when I was 21 but please tell me how big muscles are going to save chad from the hordes of brown people

I quit smoking and spent the same amount of money on HGH instead.

Costs me $400/month, which is jack shit here in Norway.

When life gives you cheat codes, fucking use them.

chads are born not made

>HGH
whats that

>When will Sup Forums take the chadpill?
Already took it. I really do owe it to Sup Forums.

human growth hormone iirc

Human growth hormone
> he's probably a manlet

Lifting for aesthetics is putrid and degenerate, and every person I have met who does it has been a horrid cunt with no redeeming values.

Lifting for practical purposes, to be the strongest, fastest, most alert version of yourself you can be is the way to go. Aesthetics will come naturally with this approach, but they shouldn't be the goal. Also, don't use roids like Zyzz or a lot of the meatheads posted in threads like this.

so he's a manlet?

Chad is something you're born into.

Height ( 6´1 minimum)
Face ( good chin, strong jaw and marked cheekbones)
Frame ( wide shoulders, narrow waist)

Just so you guys know. Lifting is great for your health but it won't turn you into Chad if you're short, ugly and have narrow shoulders

Propaganda.
Pooskins think whites are weak. By exposing them to strong whites irl and online, they can be initimidated.

you will never be a true chad if you weren't a high school and college athlete. and i'm not talking about the skinny dorks on the basketball team at mit but a real athlete.

Human growth hormone. It decreases with age. It's essentially the hormone that makes you grow when you're a kid. And it's usually given to kids have growth issues.

It's the rich-man's roid. No serious side effects. And if you're prone to the less comfortable side effects, you'll notice in the first few weeks and just get off it, since it's not for everybody.

you zyzz ball washers are pathetic

zyzz was some fucking retard /r9k/ cliche narcissist whose dream was to finally be a normalfag who managed to get 7/10 women. his club goer party hard lifestyle horse shit cost him dearly in the end and you fucking dreglings still look up to him like he's THA BASED GOD because you never had a father figure in your life worth a fuck

please go find some semblance of a fucking life somewhere instead of idolizing this dumb arab cunt

>when you have to buy hormones in order to grow
i would rather kill myself

What are you gay
Next you'll say T. rex mode is best mode because it's practical

>I am a fucking retard who spends tons of money on shit that is going to kill me later in life.
Well, I guess it isn't that different from smoking I guess.

Not being a numale and producing faster than brown hordes

oh rip you then
i am 6'7'', the only thing thats bad about my height is that you have to eat shit tons of food every day in order to keep healthy

I said probably
HGH is still good for muscle building too but in order to get a prescription you need to be either old or short
> he may just have a dealer

T-rex mode isn't really "practical" because having upper body strength is really important. My advice would be to look at the fitness standards for special forces in your country, and to try and work towards those.

> get swole lads

Doesn't affect height, dick size or anything like that when you've finished your growth period.

However, it has about the same effect on muscles as a testosterone cycle would, without all the fucked up side effects. And no matter what I eat, I don't gain any fat. Muscle mass stays intact.

>Zero depression. Feel like God
>Hair growth increased
>Libido increased
>Muscles increased
>Memory + concentration increased
>Skin is baby smooth. I'm 32, but look 20
>Zero fatigue

Hollywood stars have been known to use it for a while now. The only reason most normies don't use it, aside from "muh pride", is the cost.

ah ok
i know messi used to use that shit as a kid because he was too short

>HGH kills you

I could understand if you were talking about some of the hard roids, but HGH is something that your body naturally produces throughout your life. Artificially increasing it isn't life threatening, you dense cunt.

Steroid induced heart attack then? That just confirms he was genetic shit. His body couldn't handle what it took to become aesthetic.

Otter mode is st best what special forces can obtain in aesthetic. Most are skinnyfat DYELs how can run with a ruck sack and everything but can't bench 1.5 plates

I played high school and college football, still always been a social outcast. No I wasn't a kicker or punter.

>low-fat diet
Trash advice especially if you're bulking.
Just don't eat dirty calories, healtjy high-calorie high-fat diets make you a machine.

>Artificially increasing it isn't life threatening

Of course within safe limits. You don't fucking blast it.

3-4mg x 5 days per week gives you all the benefits you'll ever need. Bodybuilders who shoot 10mg/day are obviously pushing the safety limit.

t. Chad's trying to hide the secret

>a pull up with 85 kg added weight
Sir, you are a monster

It also increases acne
> or is that regular steroids like teen and d-bol

fuck you. i've had the same problem as he did and it has inspired me for self improvement. i also get 7/10 women now. what do you get?Life isn't about living long. it is about living it. You will start to hate life after your 70s anyways so living fully and dying younger is way better than living 100 years old while hating your poor condition every day. also:
you. dont. talk. shit. about. a dead bro.

but zyzz was a sandnigger himself, lol