CANADA NO!

Justin Trudeau forced to backtrack on open invitation to refugees

Prime minister accused of reducing immigration system to ‘shambles’ as Canada struggles to cope with asylum-seekers crossing border from US on foot

>Justin Trudeau has sought to temper the notion that Canada is a guaranteed safe haven for those fleeing the threat of deportation in the United States, as his government faces criticism that its refugee-friendly messaging has given “false hope” to the thousands of asylum seekers streaming intoCanadafrom the US.

>Since the start of the year,more than 11,300 people have crossed into Canadaby foot from the US. The pace has picked up in recent weeks, with as many as 250 people a day –many of them driven by fears of Donald Trump’s crackdown on immigrants– entering the country at remote, unguarded locations. Doing so allows them toskirt a longstanding pact that bars most refugee claimantsin the US from applying for asylum in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-passport-x-identify-1.4261667
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-passport-x-identify-1.4261667
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Drumpf. It's his fault my tax money has to go to chimps

Are overboard progressive world leaders actually sane enough to back down when the true proportions of the third world tide becomes apparent?

FUCKING RACIST

What a fucking racist Spread those ass cheeks for our trash Leaf.

>all the shit is draining out of the USA & into Canada
this is even better than the day of the rake

What's that Canada? Not liberal anymore that your own money has to pay for WONDROUS DIVERSITY?

I am so fucking surprised, truly I am.

RACIST WHITE MAN

Quebecois do not want this shit, he's afraid he'll lose the next election

11k and this fucking cunto shits his pants
thanks to the likes of him fucking virtue signalling to the press countries like ours take over ten times that amount of these useless niggers

USA will annex Canada soon

You hate posting in the UK without a license? Better watch your ass m8

You didn't have to fucking listen to him!

DAY OF THE RAKE! We are sending all of our illegal spic and nigger yard workers to take you down.

as faar as i know he gets off on being forced to do stuff

bong speaks the truth.
Justine will speak, but let the niggers in anyway.

>TFW leafs cucked themselves so hard, even Trudeau said it was too much

tell me again that reality has a liberal bias lel

Don't be a bigot leaf.

too late, you have to stay there. get enriched.

>Merkel 2.0
Let's just hope leafs aren't cucked enough to not be able to see right through him
Yeah who am I kidding

Maybe he should stop doing commie identity politics shite if he wants to be reelected

Kek

can you bomb Pakistan please, then help us destroy china in about 10 years?

11,300 immigrants gat $550 assistance per month
>11,300x550=6,215,000
Thats only 6 million dollars per month or
74.5 million a year im sure the canadian tax payer doesn't mind.
Hell, lets not mention the health care, school, crime expense.

Communism is the future

>more than 11,300

So probably not more than 11400?

Hhahahaha, and they give us shit! How may millions do we have fucking up our Southern, no even our Northern states? And they can't even handle 11400.

Hey, where's your heart, Canada? Why don't you open your houses and lives to these people? Like you berated us for not doing? You recieve a few and suddenly you're not so high and mighty, are you?

>only 6 gorrilion

Communism only happens when we're all grovelling maggots who aren't smart enough to subjugate other people anymore

I love canada now. Please take all our illegal immigrants. There are 11 million of them we will even chip in for the bus ride

>he's afraid he'll lose the next election

Actually I think he knows he's not going to win that's why he's letting all this happen at unprecedented pace while he can. He'll have a nice cushy job at the UN when he's out so it's not like he's losing anything. Fuck Canada he thinks I guess.

lol God is pissing on him.

This just shows he hasn't learned to embrace diversity yet.

Fuck that. Canada is now America's septic tank.

Holy shit, this is amazing. I had college friends who moved to Montreal from California and they're damage controlling so hard when I call their PM out.

what's wrong leaf
immigrants improve everything
here let me draw you a gdp growth from unemployed haitians chart on my napkin

Welcomed in Canada
40,081 Syrian refugees
over 11,300 US refugees

>40,081?
I thought it was 250 000+

>11,300 US refugees
They won't be allowed to stay if they have been in the US for a while now. Prepare your Ice guys your "refugees" will be back.

Do faggots ass shit, get faggot ass results.

they are yours now
no givebacks

They are all crypto Jewish corporate fascists. So they will do whatever makes money.

So long as they take out all the shitty liberal SJW faggots with their degeneracy and subhumanisms, they can stay. And then freeze when winter comes. Circle of life.

Actually your country is deporting them back to their mud huts. Thank you for helping out!

fuck the wall, let's build an express train from mexico to canada

send help

Why is Canada so fucking racist?

Get Elon Musk to build a hyperloop that goes from Mexico to Canada with no stops in between.

That's a lot of cucking.

Hm...*contains laughter*

>refugees
>leaving a cuckified wannabe Euro shithole
>ever

Do it. We're actually conservative larping as progressive this would wake people up right quick.

B.. B... But

Those future doctors and engineers. They'll all be gone, like tears in the rain.

They can't do this

>It's Trump's fault our country won't deport illegals

BLUMPFED

Trudeau was bullshitting and it caught up with him. We all remember his tweets saying Canada welcomes you.

Trudeau had to take it back not because he wanted to do but because he actively encouraged illegals to break the law only to get told by his cabinet that his ministries would be legally obligated to deport most if not all the asylum applicants they find.

Also Canada's system is absolutely unforgiving towards illegal immigration, unlike burgerworld.

Good. The virtue signalling country destroying traitor fuck can follow them back to Mexico.

Our politicians are such trash. This is why no one can stand Canadian politics.

I think every Canadian knows more about American Politics because we just can't man.

RAIN DROPS KEEP FALLIN ON MY HEAD

or maybe they find out most of the immigrants aren't opressed by anime nazis poor muslim women who study science and art and instead they get thousands of spics and niggers

you have an open wound. it got infected, yes, but it was just a matter of time.

CANADA NO!

I lol'd
fuckin saved

Yeah I admire the founding fathers and American capitalism a lot more than what we've become. Originally Canada was British North America. What are we now?

a fucking leaf.

>America will never take them back and Leads are truly stuck with them forever now unless they resort to deportations
Absolutely glorious.
Get fucked canucks

Take it all, you leafslut.

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-passport-x-identify-1.4261667

Archived it for you
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-passport-x-identify-1.4261667

He's an idiot, could he not have predicted the consequences of open borders ?

I love it
>You go Germany! But Canada did its part too, we took our 10000 Syrian women and children. You can have the men! Love, Canada
>Canada, we love ALL immigrants, yay, we would never be the big bad USA and his drumpf : (!!
>Wait, what do you mean Haitians are fleeing here? Well fuck we never meant for any immigrants to actual expect compassion...
>Chief Apologist apologizes to immigrants when he Indian gives his invitation

If I wasn't living it. That election couldn't come faster

Canada going to be paying around $300,000,000 this year for the privilege of putting up the wonderful little darling Haitians

Canada

>see what happened to Europe
>"we should totally try the same over here, no way it would backfire, too"

>see what happened in Brazil
>see what happened in the dominican republic and puerto rico
>"it is so good we need more diversity like them here in america!"
>see what happaned in South Africa
>"Yes we need more of this BLM stuff!"
>see what happened Sweden
>see what happened in Paris ghettos
>see what happened in Netherlands ghettos and german ghettos
>see what happened to Europe

who are we kidding though. Nobody ever sees more than his front lawn.

Lil Justin is preparing to damage control for reelection season.
Nothing to see here. Eastern scum will ensure another LPC majority and then muds will be back in greater numbers than ever.

Canadians will never, ever learn that actions have consequences. Mind you, this will change nothing. Canadians will insist that multiculturalism is their identity even as the mudskin hordes that have taken over their country institute a new jizya tax for whites.

>refugees
Is there a war going on in the US?

shit, we gonna need TWO walls now

So when will Canada claim they want to build a wall?

DESIGNATED

BEND THE FUCKING KNEE KEKDEAU

you will do what we ask or get the fuck out

communism in canada sounds great

unless you're a white male, because you'll be assigned hard manual labour in the outdoors in the dead of winter as a means of paying for your crimes of being white and male

yeah pretty much this. The bluepill is pretty much the opium for the canadian.

If Trudeau was actually a smart person, I'd suspect that this was a trick to help the US get rid of most of their illegals by getting them to illegally migrate to Canada, and then deporting them back to their home countries.

Thing is, Trudeau's a fucking moron who is owned by George Soros, so there's no way this theory could be accurate.

>The US under Trump will let border Canada give them back
You claimed them leaf. This is what your virtue signalling gets

5D chess with Trump to keep the NAFTA agreement with Canada maybe? 'We do this for you, you keep doing that with us' kind-of-thing?

>Prepare your Ice guys your "refugees" will be back.
The US will gladly take back any refugees that are actually US citizens. All the others I suggest you keep. If you want to be racist you can deport them to their country of origin, which is not America.

in 50 years Trump's presidency will be referred to as the second holocaust. american nazis, with the help of Russian hackers, chose a fucking white male who threatend to imprison or gas all refugees which forced them to flee to the Chinese Republic of Canada

this is why white males need to be put in labour camps. to keep it from happening again

I am so fucking sick of hearing you neckbearded basement dwelling 53%white amerihomos running your motor mouths about "leafs". You wouldn't last a month in Canada! You think chicago is windy and new york is "cold" ... what a bunch of pussi's, try saskatchewan you fucking knobgobling penis pixie, its forty below with 80km/h winds on a good day. You keep running your mouth about "muh guns" .... Canadians dont need guns, real men dont need some piece of tin to defend themselves, I'll bash your fuckin brains in with my fist to save 10cents a bullet! How come you cum guzzling spunk junkies havent tried shit with canada for over 200 years .... cause last time, despite being outnumbered 200:1 Canadians still kicked the ever lovin shit out of you, and that was when you actually had balls ... now adays the average amerihomo is a fat sack of lard.

Dont like my post, why dont you put down the KFC and Diet Dr. Pepper and jump on your motorized scooter and come up here and prove me wrong.

Suck a dick leaf

No. I wish they are but evidence only points to the contrary

No need to get mad ever over Canadian politics. Western Canada has the best chance of survival over any other White inhabited place on the planet. I look forward to Southern Ontario and Quebec's demise.

I dont think you left any unserviced!

You're trying to act all hard a bad ass because your cucked country has shitty weather to add to the list of why it sucks. Typical beta leaf bitch

Yes, exactly. The only problem is that Trudeau is so fucking dumb that he probably has to consciously remind himself to breathe.

So Trudeau is going to kick them out? Pretty based

Lmao 250 immigrant a day and the whole sector breaks down, meanwhile in Sweden during 2015 we had 162,877 rapefugees seeking asylum.
Just fucking nuke us already