Why does every beta commie faggot look like this?

why does every beta commie faggot look like this?

I'm suspecting low genetic potential.
Always balding, their calories turn into fat, bad chins so they always have beards. It also makes sense that they act like chimps in """protests""".

i tried listening to chapo a few times and every time they talked the same shit about how centrist democrats don't have a vision of the world or some shit, it's insanely boring

also the way to say their twitter jokes irl is fucking autistic, reminds me of that guy from Sup Forums who went on big brother

This is what that retarded faggot thinks happened in Charlottesville. He truly believes the alt right is genocidal. He watches and believes CNN. They are not an answer to anything.

>fascism arises because of the collapse of institutional legitimacy of liberal institutions
first of all, what does this even mean? second of all, fascism arises because of communism and degrading of society. (usually caused by more widespread acceptance of communism philosophy)

yeah man... really sends them almonds into hyperdrive.

>He truly believes the alt right is genocidal.

To be fair it kinda is.

dem gommies are low t cuckfeggits hurr

Because that's how beta commie faggots look.

such manly men on dat dere alt rajt

>we'z r gunn btfo doez kukz brah!

If that is what it takes to secure a future and existence for the white race. Satire of course

DAH AARYAAN ƜBERMENZCH

he's saying that because neoliberalism has lost its legitimacy as a way of governing the world that fascism is the natural response

like every single other issue chapo people discuss, it's an implicit way to attribute the blame to centrist democrats who they hate more than any demographic of human beings who have ever lived

also i think your point is mostly correct, fascist/reactionaries emerge when society liberalises, there are places in the world with much greater inequalities than the usa which don't see any of the troubles your country is having at the moment. fascism is a reaction to culture, not economic conditions, and his promising people more of the same material comforts that created the disparity in the first place is insanely dumb, he will never realise this because he only interacts with the same few dozen people on twitter who share his worldview word for word

Low test/high estrogen.

These "men" are 2 steps away from starting m2f hormone therapy

>no we have the resources to save everybody
Delusional

What it all come down to is beta do-gooders who have no idea of the real depths of the human mind.

See, he is actually right. Over time it will be about the empathic Left and the conscientious Right. Those who redistribute versus those who produce.

What the Left fails to realize is that not everyone is worthy of redistribution. Especially those beta faggots because they hate the idea of worthiness because they know they would be at the bottom of it.

But the Right will have to make some tough decisions in the future, we gonna have to tell some people to get their shit sorted or die, and since most won't bother to improve we will have to watch them do so and accept that there is a price to be paid for failure.

He is right, but he fails to understand the problem on his side.

I went to high school with this turbocuck. He's now one of the "leaders" in the city's democrat party. His man teats are massive.

no discipline.

Hvad er dit problem Jamal?

what a pseudo intellectual he is literally making up a story and only some of it is only loosely based on current events. cucks literally have to imagine that their opposition will do something terrible to make an argument. like its a strawman of what he imagines his opposition could do. the sad opart is that leftists look up to this guy as woke its just the most absolutely retarded shit ever

But, that is pretty much what Nick Rochefort looks like.

>choice between forced redistribution or genocide of inferiors and traitors
The choice is obvious to any sane individual desu

>no tattoos on the anarchist
>he's a spook

>why does every beta commie faggot look like this?
Are you kidding? That's the best looking commie I've ever seen. Most are even uglier than he is.

>muh alpha beta
>muh day of the rope
>were going to have to tell people that arent doing much in life to take one for the team and happily walk off a cliff

Oh man. He takes Sup Forums seriously.
Time to call the FBI. We have another possible dodge charger of peace on our hands

That commie looks like a little bitch

silly, antifa shill. the irony is this post exposes you for taking Sup Forums seriously.

To overcompensate.

Brutal fucking faggot.

100% serious, I would kill myself before seeing that in the mirror every day.

In pic a communist.

Low test, beta orbiter, overweight and undisciplined, wants everything bought down to the most common denominator (gommunism) because too much of a Cuck to compete in the Chad world of natural selection and survival of the fittest.

Where is a Swastika that would signify they believe they are master race?

They are southerners who do not have access to decent diets that aren't overloaded with corn syrup.

What the fuck did I just read?

>triggered commiecuck
lol stay mad

>greens are commies now

Nope.

Imagine you are so fuckin ugly and stupid, the only way you will ever get near a pussy is by pretending to be a feminist leftwinger.

This is the mindset of the kind of genetic waste that ends up at these protests. Pure desperation.

would just give up and pursue other interests

They do not and to underestimate "the enemy" will be your own down fall.