Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Intelligence-and-socioeconomic-success-A-meta-analytic-review-of-longitudinal-research.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>V
>O
>X
Come on

>Vox: niggers are just stupid
Makes sense, thanks VOX.

All the science and genetic testing say otherwise. I think I will stick to scientific reports rather than Vox.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

What are they referring too?
The narrative was always "there is no legitimate data on IQ and race"
And now they admit their is and black are dumber?
What changed?

The first step is acknowledging there is a problem.

>I get my "truth" from Vox!

Wow, what a fucking Pixiv account.

Honestly there's about zero chance IQ is coordinated to anything genetic or biological. It's a linear score to a test that isn't based on anything scientific. I don't know why smart people take it seriously when they could be trying to come up with better metrics for measuring intelligence.

What's more depressing:
That niggers are born that way?
Or that they deliberately choose to keep their stupid nigger culture and shun respectfulness, peacefulness, education, achievement, decency, quietude etc. as being for crackers.

I realize this is bait, but Vox really fucked up by bringing attention to this subject. Most brainwashed normies will already assume this is the case, but as soon as you start scrambling to defend an erroneous point people will start to get curious as to whether or not you're telling the truth.

This is a step in the right direction. The left is sabotaging itself.

>talks like he's not smart
>but don't worry guys, he still has an opinion! And even better, it differs from the smart people!
You should really stop

So if it's not genes, it's culture. So Black Culture is the problem? Okay.

COMT, one gene heavily correlated to IQ. Knockout studies indicate causality as well.

Nice tactical nihilism bro, whats next? IQ tests are culturally biased?

>source
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Intelligence-and-socioeconomic-success-A-meta-analytic-review-of-longitudinal-research.pdf

Opposite of the truth, as always.

some more

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/

>I get my "truth" from Sup Forums!

The letter between V and X is both an O and an E.

IQ means nothing.

Stop reading this garbage.

>/p-o-l/ confirmed a bunch of retards

Better than any form of corporate media tbf. Good job proving your a sheep to the elite Jews who run our news media.

heheh

Mainstream science says it's genetic.

They have been forced to admit that there is a difference

Does nobody realise that vox just published an article with a title that basically says "black people have different iqs than white people" ???

wtf society has become pol and they dont even know it.

at least they admit there are measured average IQ differences between races, that's a start

low IQ detected

One can only deny reality for so long. I realized the alt-left is actually the quicker path to the world I want. Sorry Sup Forums.

>this nigger literally thinks intelligence is exempt from evolution

wew

And where does culture come from? It doesn't just fall out of the sky, it's cultivated by a people.

>IQ means nothing

back to r/the_donald

Nah, it's just that that author is on the verge of being redpilled. He's already aware of the most damning facts surrounded racial realism, he's just still in the denial phase of trying to make excuses for them. Your average normie isn't as invested in such things.

I've read an entire very well sourced book that disproves that.

Well hang on, if IQ scores are repeatable, or you at least consistently fall within the same range each test, and people with IQs of 120, 130, 140 and beyond usually end up successful while individuals with IQs at 90, 80, usually end up drawing the short straw in life, then surely the test must be getting at something. It can't be totally meaningless.

Whatever IQ is measuring is highly HERITABLE and a great predictor of general success in life.

Lulz

>Vox: Blacks have low IQs, but they could be stupid for a whole bunch of reasons - how about lead in the water or something? Huh? Think about it.

oh but didn't you hear? Stephen Jay Gould concluded that book was bullshit, so you better put that away goyim

>Refuting a substantiated claim without evidence in the title
Article and publication for retarded sheep.

as long as youre not putting on masks and hurting people im okay with you doing that bro.

Peterson has the best breakdown on this for normies

How? Like half the fucking book is citations.

>eTMDRURD
What did moot mean by this?

There has never been a single successful black led major civilization in human history.

There has never been a single IQ test designed that is both logically valid and doesn't show the same disparity between niggers and everyone else.

We already know that genetics has an effect on intellect within races. If your grandparent have high IQ you are significantly more likely to also have high IQ.

A point comes where the burden of proof lies with libs to prove that nignogs are not intellectually inferior on average... and that point has been passed.

fuck off, no one cares about vox, buzzfeed, or whatever shitty other publication you happen to come accross. also
>BTFO
kill yourself leftypol. sage

Doesn't this theory just prove that the Jews are more intelligent than us because they can manipulate us effortlessly? Why not be a Jew at that point so I can fuck your women and keep you retards at your burger flipping joint?

Sup Forumsthought is confined in self-hate and self-cuckold.

>this nigger literally did a strawman and ignored the actual topic

Environment > Race when it comes to IQ influence. I assume you do not read any scientific psychology journals?

Nignogs are intellectually inferior, it's not because dey wuz blhack, but because of their godawful cancerous culture comprised of moni, hoes n beatches. Blacks were never the problem, niggers were.

>smart people can't come up with a better metrics for measuring intelligence

Reminder that the sources cited for white intelligence superiority used samples of impoverished nigerian children age 4-6 in comparison with educated teenagers from western countries.

No one uses IQ anyway SAT's function as a decent proxy for it.

It is quite humorous to watch when someone finally accepts the IQ disparity and then scrambles to come up with excuses. Eventually, if they have any sense, they will be honest with themselves and stop looking for excuses.

(((Gould)))
He was into social justice before it was cool.
He challenged any possible investigation into genetic causes of unpleasant behavio\r or poor intelligence because he was an avowed anti-racist.

Put your gay flag back on you melbournite cancer

Aren't genetics responsible for almost everything? Otherwise I'm shocked to read Vox admitting there is a statistical difference. That's progress. Oh, and it's not controversial among experts, but only controversial among regular people who are unacquainted with the data.

it doesnt really matter how you gain the status of being smart. i helps your life a lot when people think youre smart

Not even true at all.

lol researching rather than believing pol infographs makes me a fag?

you're one daft dumb cunt

>the sources
oh you mean like the ones you linked?
FAKE NEWS

That trick only works on stupid people

you should actually read the Wicherts, Dolan, and van der Maas studies lol

I think more people think this than they let on. The problem is most normies want to appear "nice" and want to maintain their respectability in society so they must deny certain cardinal truths in order to maintain their place in the social order.

>no good reason
>Vox
>fails to present as to why

>culture affects intelligence
back to r eddit you go

I've noticed that when an article or study takes a race realist position, it usually consists mostly of genetic and testing data while articles that take a race denialist position usually offer explanations to convince the reader. You should be more inclined to believe something if it proves the thing to you without needing to explain anything.

>when you think rural children suffering from malaria's iq is representative of the entire African continent, even without considering the genetic disparities.

kek you are some dumb sydney tier cunts

>If your culture fundamentally lacks education, then it doesn't matter xD!!!!

Back to 9gag you go. 10 bucks that you don't have a postgraduate degree to your name.

huh?

How do explain the differences between IQ within the US then?

>education is the same thing as intelligence
>clearly I really want to think so because apparently I have a post-graduate degree and that makes me smart
I think you may be a little biased

Are you too daft to comprehend this too? The samples Sup Forums uses to claim that africans have sub-intelligence literally used samples from impoverished nigerian children, and malaria infested kenyan children. both uneducated.

>Back to 9gag you go. 10 bucks that you don't have a postgraduate degree to your name
See Pic

because they have a culture that provokes stupidity lol. Add that with terrible education standards and all the other shit America fails to provide. The society inwhich someones raised, and the treatment they receives impacts the character of that individual far moreso than genetics.

>Changes the topic when academic sources are mentioned

pol links more samples than I can count. So your argument is literally all of them are wrong because of muh malaria?

>culture affects intelligence
back to r eddit you go

>implying people didn't try to come up with other metrics for measuring intelligence

And it turned into a cluster-fuck. It caused a huge debate about what intelligence actually means since there are some people amazing problem solvers but have shit social skills, which arguably is a form of intelligence. But when you start counting shit like "emotional intelligence", you move away from what the IQ test initially tried to measure.

>Lowlife who never got tertiary education and thinks his opinion matters
I think you may be a little biased

Hint: The correlation between education and intelligence (tip: never said they are the same thing) is the most profound when it comes to IQ.

See Pic

>NBA is mostly black due to genes is accepted
>prisons are mostly black due to genes is vehemently denied

Cultures are a reflection of race. High IQ societies produce good cultures and low IQ ones don't. We sink TONS of money per pupil to try close the testing gaps. For example, rural whites receive far less funds yet preform far better on tests. Also, IQ is mostly heritable.

>pol mentions only the Lynn and Van study and the Dolan, win, van stuy.
>More samples than i can count

They are wrong because the sample size was literally impoverished, uneducated children. Pol infographs then compare the iq's from that to the average iq from places like europe. You are retarded and literally belief inforgraphs from polo kek

Pure Aryan raised in Appalachia is gonna be as smart as an Aryan raised in orange county?

u sure are dumb

Apparently your masters isn't in logic due to your love of ad hominem fallacies. And yes, obviously there is a strong correlation between education and intelligence, because education acts as a selective pressure, weeding out the low IQ. You really haven't provided any argument whatsoever; I would have expected better from a postgrad. I have a master's in statistics btw.

> I have a master's in statistics btw.

that's a meme and a half my friend

Explain this.

>zero chance IQ is coordinated to anything genetic or biological. It's a linear score to a test that isn't based on anything scientific.
>zero chance that school grades have anything to do with how dedicated or skilled learner one might be

>they could be trying to come up with better metrics for measuring intelligence.
>smart people need to make it easier for stupid people to call themselves smart
The bottom end of the bell curve could be an IQ of 200 and it wouldn't matter because someone like you will have to be on the bottom half.

>culture is the only difference between geographical regions
u sure are dumb lmao

you're also wrong about pol only linking those studies but i'm too lazy to refute it so whatever

how?

>no good reason to believe black-white IQ differences are due to genes

It's not about belief or faith, it's simple facts.

>blacks from africa have lowest IQs and are the most pure african.
>blacks in america average 20% european DNA and have higher IQs
>50/50 mulattos have average IQs between whites and blacks too
>orientals match or outscore whites on IQ test

>muh environment

The mestizos(white/amerindian) are in the same situation as mulattos. They score lower than whites but higher than amerindians. IQ tests are a good measure of intelligence, if they favored whites then northeast asians wouldn't do so well and be so consistent across cultural lines(japan, korea, north china).

Regardless of the cause, there is definitely a large, very noticeable difference in intelligence between blacks and whites. Only someone with black-level intelligence could deny this fact

Rich black areas are still far more criminal than poor white areas despite being wealthier. You also fail to consider why poor conditions exist. It is the low IQ driving poverty, and not the other way around.

>Environment > Race when it comes to IQ influence.
Lmfao wrong

ok we'll just assign 2 black children to each jewish family from now on and they will surely match the ashkenazim in academic performance

>be white kid with 30 year old textbooks from rural America
>watch niggers get 5 times the money per student and get worse test scores

This was such a depressing redpill.

>Lysenkoism
fukkin this

>>Everyone else who replied to my comments
Poor conditions exist because they were enslaved for hundreds of years, then oppressed for then next considerable amount of years. Thriving black communities were burnt down preventing any further progress. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
The samples from Africa stating low iqs are because the samples are literally from uneducated, impoverished rural and slum children, cases of educated children recieving iq tests from any academic source other than Lynn have them receiving similar scores to european children.

stop getting your information off pol infographs.

It really is. I come from a rural area and we didn't even have enough money to maintain infrastructure and mold was a big problem. Yet in the city they had all the money to institute whatever program they wanted, yet to no benefit. The state reviewed it this year and decided to spend even more money to try to close the gap.

oh boy one example totally proves all duh successful communities were burned down and thats why there aren't any on duh entiwuh pwanet anymoe!

also
>literally every african community was enslaved and oppressed
jesus christ just neck yourself you retarded liberal. you would make excuses for a nigger as he's slicing your throat

>Tulsa race riots

This so much.
>be Asian kid in rural America, had to keep the duct tape spine textbooks in class because there weren't enough to take home
>boon infested city 30 minutes away had take home knock off ipads
It's not even the money that makes a school decent, it's parents that give a shit enough to teach their children to give a shit.

>duh entiwuh pwanet anymoe!

ironic formulation of sentences like this just shows how subhuman iq you are.. I'dl like to see Lynn & vandenburg do an IQ assessment on your family

Fuck off with this slide thread, i was on till 4am yestrday and this thread was alive then. clearly reposted over and over
This poster is Clearly an outsier shilling to distract Sup Forums from productive conversation

>Getting a "masters in logic"

Yeah, you definitely didn't go to any university that is even slightly reputable.

>Thinks insults are ad hominem

Let's give you the rundown, champ, since you're too retarded to read the wiki page entirely before claiming le fallacy. Reddit tier move.

Arguments that are replaced with insults are ad hominem attacks. Insults with arguments is not ad hominem.

>because education acts as a selective pressure, weeding out the low IQ

[Citation Needed]

>You really haven't provided any argument whatsoever; I would have expected better from a postgrad.

Except I have, multiple times. Countries with the lowest importance put on education have the lowest IQ. Compare China to Sierra Leone, this is an axiom and an easily verifable fact. Quality semi-colon by the way, my pseudo-intellectual redneck.

>I have a master's in statistics btw.

You don't, because you of all people would be able to tell yourself what I just told you previously. It's a basic statistical relationship. This is equivalent to arguing with a rocket scientist and then claiming on the spot that you have a degree in astrophysics.

>Also, IQ is mostly heritable.

People don't want to accept reality. Everyone knows that kids (generally) look like their parents. Pretty people tend to have pretty children, tall have tall etc. And while people accept that certain individuals have bodies better suited for physical tasks(lifting, running, jumping), they reject the brain as being living tissue or that it acts similarly to a muscle. The brain can be improved but some are born to have highly developed brains just as some develop muscle mass very easily.