B-B-But I was just tri-triggering people!!!

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/24/arizona-man-loses-job-after-posting-facebook-threat-to-trump-protesters-before-rally/596125001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UF_ILbWj3uY
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=syneFl9iJ2s
youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I don't care that I got fired. I already got another job," he said. "The only thing that upsets me about this situation is that adults are able to throw a tantrum and raise hell and get what they want by doing so. This is not how America is supposed to work."
BASED

>OMG WE LITERALLY NEED TO EXTERMINATE ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS!! ISLAM IS A DANGEROUS CANCER!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!
>Lol terrorist threats are funny when we do it!
Uh-huh.

i'll be damned....

Lefties btfo'd once more

JUST A PRANK BRO. IT WAS JUST A PRANK. Guy needs to take some owner.

>using jewbook

How? He got fired. minimal effort, maxed out return

If he acted like your picture I would say you're right, but he fucking doubles down on what he said then goes on to basically say "she had it coming" when asked about C-ville.

I would like to take a moment to address the image in the OP.

Where on the left is there any plan to commit acts of violence? People on the right mock safe spaces because most places are already safe. But to the left, it's not safe unless it's also safe for their fee fees. Equating physical safety with emotional safety is a fallacy of equivocation, and everyone deserves to be physically safe. That is all.

I meant where on the left panel in the OP's comic.

>when the strawman goes too far

wew

I don't want to have a dialogue with leftists. That being said, most adults learn that violence isn't a valid response to hurt feefees. For some reason leftists don't realize this. Blocking people from entering work or events, and responding to insults with physical force is escalation, and you deserve whatever beatings you get as a result of your actions.

I wish cops would stand aside when these sorts of things happen and let them play out.

He whined about people "persecuting" him, first.

It was the closest image I had. I was trying to emphasize the "I'm triggering people lol" mentality of trumptards.

>Describing what I do daily is a "strawman"!!
No.

Nobody wants one with you anymore either. We're fucking done. You're day is over. Keep this shit up and there are going to be serious repurcussions. That's not a warning, it's an encouragement. I would love to see this nation cleansed of hillbillies and plutocrats.

You trumpshits do realize that the majority of the country sees you as terrorists now, right? If you keep pushing your fucking shit, it's going to be your necks in the noose on muh day of the rope.

dont threaten people and if you do, then make sure your ass is covered lest thy be thrown over the wall.

>oh no the people i call nazis, demand they be met with violence, deny services in shops, attack in public, doxx and spread shit in their workplace so they get fired are now using the same disgusting tactics on us holding basically a mirror up to our stupid actual fascist idiot faces... how dare they!

denser than a neutron star

>OMG WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO THREATEN TO MURDER PEDESTRIANS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THEY TOOK MY RIGHTS AWAY!!
Lol faggot.

Sage

>LARPerfaggot flag
>He mad
Checks out.

Take the L buddy

So why are you doing it on a large scale in the us and then complain like a bitch if the people you do this to are doing it to you back?
There are several shops basically saying they are not serving trump voters... the same cunts that went ballistic because a christian bakery wasnt baking a faggot cake, this just shows your believes are as big a joke as you are.
"Do as i say not as i do", same with the monument and flag shit this pic is basically what your movement has been doing ever since the election ended and you do it increasingly more on a public stage for everyone to see and roll their eyes.

lol, im literally going to track this man down and offer him a job, az is so overran with spics, this dude looks like he knows hard work...

>So why are you doing it on a large scale in the us
What the fuck are you talking about?

> the same cunts that went ballistic because a christian bakery wasnt baking a faggot cake
Oh ho ho! This from the whiny niggers who think "Happy Holidays" is a fucking literal war.

Please do. Circlejerk as hard as you possibly fucking can. I encourage you assholes to get together, network and try to form an independent country. DO IT FAGGOT.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
You people truly lack any kind of self reflection you are basically fucking equality and common sense vampires.

>Antifa are blocking my events

No their being shit heads to everybody

>Landwhale gets btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=UF_ILbWj3uY

Based black guy shoots anti drumpf protester for blocking the street
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo

Truck driver narrowly avoids antifa peaceful protest
youtube.com/watch?v=syneFl9iJ2s

He gets it.

Lemme see if I follow
>I say stupid shit on an autistic forum website
Therefore
>Beating people with a different opinion is justified
Lol okay newfag

i dislike the alt right and most racist politics but there's nothing wrong with being annoyed by antifa fags blocking the road

Here's to hoping that the Judge and/or jury in his case gets to watch Cantwell's hate-filled interviews with the blond woman from VICE.

>tell people that he will run them down with his car
>gets fired for it
Seems about right

ass stinking, bath needin, chicken eatin, grape drinkin, seed spittin, police victim, water proof Afro poof, gold toofs, fat hoofs, wide nose, hammer toes, chalk board stain, fake wood grain, rent to own, low rent home, section ape, crime scene tape, Safari land mother fucker.

Why do conservalards go out of their way to feel persecuted?

you guys read the article right? the left wing guy got fired. this is an lefties btfo thread.

>making people upset with opinions is equivalent to threats of physical violence
SCHOOL SHOOTING PRANK GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL (GRAPHIC)

Retard we have all the power, there's nothing you can do.

We are the police.

We are the army.

We are the government.

By definition YOU are the terrorists and we are stamping you out one by one.

>implying there won't be an equal and opposite reaction when the left stops putting forth shitty candidates

"I'm triggering people" =/= "I'm threatening people"

Lefties still can't meme for shit. Sad.

remember when lefties went out of the streets, tried larping as revolutionaries and got shot in the nuts, ran away, then cried about it to the news when police gassed them?

ITT

Sup Forums remembers

The irony of the text on the shirt of the strawman speaks volumes about the left's lack of self-awareness.

Name me 1 Leftist rally or protest that the Alt Right came to disturb and started fights, I'll be waiting

it's almost as if Sup Forums is more than one person...

>tried larping as revolutionaries and got shot in the nuts, ran away

Went on Reddit to brag about it and then got arrested.

>i define my views narrowly through opposition to the left's weakest arguments and representations

thats not wrong but its not a bad thing either,

the altright is pretty much just a movement thats based on opposing leftist progressive insanity.
the altright doesnt have other views and could be considered "narrow", but thats only because its made up of many ideologies where the only common point is anti-progressivism.

and the fact that the lefts "weakest arguments and representations" have so much influence in society makes it perfectly reasonable to oppose it for the sake of opposing it.

antifa literally punked and losing their shit when Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force makes fun of them

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc

This one was kind of funny but he wasn't starting any fights

Ahah. I almost forgot about that part.

Richard Spencer did get punched, but then that guy plowed into 19 people with his car. Antifa violence was a bad idea

Classic

>t-they won

He does have a point, but American left has been doing this same thing with people who say nasty words on the internet.
Frankly I'd prefer it if people didn't lose their jobs over some stupid bullshit they decided to post on Facebook, but all sides have right to play equal.