What does pol think of Ted K?

I found it intriguing that a Harvard educated mathematician became an anti-technology terrorist.

Do his writings and beliefs have any merit to them?

He was a mad man and his solutions to the problem were impossible to achieve but still a good read.

Makes really good points about today society and it's beliefs.

read his manifesto and his views on leftists

Too intelligent for the real world.

Also hated the technological jew

Not sure his solutions are great but his critiques of industrialization and the technology therein are interesting if not worthy of closer inspection. Found his lost grade psychoanalysis of leftists interesting but a bit hamfisted and contrived, so pretty much in-line with all psychoanalysis.

Not too sure about the whole bomb and murder your ideology into existence thing though. I'm a man fond of peaceful discussion where possible. Call me a moralfag.

Mkultra'd and his manifesto was written up by some spooks in Langley

I am the same. I believe in open discussion and free speech. Violence is extremely ineffective for traditionalists.

cool guy. his brain worked him to insanity.

I think he had some good points, but he completely failed to consider the fact that in his perfect world, a simple staff infection takes you out before your 12th birthday. He lied to himself about his motivation. He wasn't bombing people as a luddite revolution. He was bombing people to take revenge for the academic institution spurning him and harming his ego.

He was a good boy who dindu nuffin

he was right

essay is a must read

I don't know if he was right, but that's kind of the point. His opinion was a valuable one that needs to be considered.

his manifesto is said by intellectuals and scholars to be lucid and well-written, on par with serious philosophical works. he was quite intelligent, not the average mass shooter with crazy delusions but after going to college he never lived up to the kind of promise expected of a child prodigy like himself.

average Polish dude

He replies to all mail, why not send him a letter with some questions?

The gestalt on Ted-
>genius
>realizes through exposure that society is becoming psychotic
>realizes that technology and "progress" are the cause of this
>technology in particular, due to the increase in the pace in life it brings about, causes psychosis, through increased dopamine agonism
>Ted realizes this shit and it scares him so much, it drives him into da woods
>realizing he has important info to get out about the left and modern society, he's faced with a conundrum
>no one cares what you have to say unless you're famous(or infamous)
>the only guaranteed way to become famous in the US is to become infamous
>Ted decides to through all the chips in and become infamous, so people would read his manifesto, where they otherwise would not
>it worked! But...
>nobody listened

And now we're all in a world of psychotic shit.

I think he is better off where he is. For his sake and for ours.

My only wish is that Ted had more access to media. I want essays, comments, tweets. I'd like to know what he thinks about what's going on. If he has no opinion or does not want to comment, I'd take that as news, too.

Because then the FBI puts you on a list

I'm liking Manhunt a lot. I'm sure it's plenty fictionalized, but I am liking it. Paul Bettany as Ted Kaczinsky is amazing. I couldn't recognize him at all.

WHO HERE READ THIS?!?!?

No. What does it say?

Ted does not realize people are addicted to technology and even if technology renders most of the population unemployable, they will still be addicted to digital soma.

I am giving this topic a bump since the responses have been diverse anx interesting so far.

But Ted DOES realize that psychosis has one ending. A break. And when society reaches that break, it's going to be a complete fucking mess.

Trust me, I've been into states of psychosis enough to know.

How close is society to reaching that break? What does a break look like?

I can't tell you how close, but if I were to go off of my own experiences in normal function to psychosis to break, I'd say we're within 4 years of the break. The break is something that happens all of a sudden. You deal with the shadow people for so long, but there comes a point where you lose it and collapse.
For me, it ends with some cold beers and sleep. Translate that to society. What does a society that is forced to sleep look like? I figure it'll look like a reset after some chaos then a abrupt and strong call to order.

Remember, fractals are a thing. The human brain scales up as human society.
Hell, when you think about it, immigration control is just a fractal upscale of our own body's immune system.

Normies will continue functioning as long as they got food, shelter, sex, some sort of job, and entertainment.

Psychosis doesn't work like that. As people as a group become more psychotic, the only answer to it becomes the crash. The more psychotic society becomes, the harder the crash will be. And there's no real way to soften the crash.

In psychotic people, the use of antipsychotic drugs is often required and these are a very severe counter to psychosis. They do not make the psychotic normal. They put the psychotic to sleep, and from that point of submission, the patient can either be kept there(if the psychosis is chronic) or be allowed to regain normal function(if the psychosis is drug-induced).

Society's psychosis is like drug-induced psychosis. Stimulant psychosis is the prime example, wherein "speed" causes psychosis through dopamine receptor agonism and lack of sleep. Modern society has been artificially sped up. We travel faster, communicate faster, and live faster than naturally allowed through our own creations. Our brains speed up to keep up as an adaptation, and in order to do this, the brain increases dopamine agonism. But we in the west do not tend to give ourselves a break from this, which is leading to overagonism of our dopamine receptors which in turn will lead to psychosis. This is happening to the population at large, and the end of the line won't be pretty, much like doing meth for too fucking long isn't pretty.

Trust me, it's not. I know it well and I know how to recognize the symptoms of speed-induced psychosis.

I think he was framed.

He had some interesting ideas. Then he killed people, which was bad. Then he killed dogs, which is unforgivable. Smart man who short-circuited it and ruined it all.

>Do his writings and beliefs have any merit to them?
He was a nutjob who killed people he was jealous of with letterbombs. No.

more on this please

literal degenerate.. without technology you become filthy barbarians

There's a balance that can be struck.
But western philosophy prevents this. We don't cherish "down time" and slowing our pace over here.

Hippie degenerate scared of toaster ovens.

Loser who made an artiface out of Nature.

Failure

Shit manifesto

Shitty excue for the FEDs to come here and encourage more "white terrorism"

>There's a balance that can be struck.

no there is not. without technology most people would die from starvation, diseases. You will be living a filthy and sickly life with an eternal struggle to just produce food and waste any potential you could have had

anti-technology is the literal definition of degeneracy in biology, when a complex organism regress back to a less complex organism until it dies off

lol ur cia

He was 100% right but as the first post already said, his ideals were impossible to achieve.

>he killed dogs
source?

If you want to "down time", you'll need to work to earn it.

he's a fed

>most people would die from starvation, diseases.
This is actually a boon for humanity. Too many people live now who just should not be alive.

>You will be living a filthy and sickly life with an eternal struggle
I grew up on a farm and learned how to grow, cook, clean, and maintain my home using both traditional and modern means.
I am grateful to technology and science, but I also recognize that most of western society is only harmed by technology because most of western society is, if you'll pardon me, RETARDED AS FUCK and better off "not existing".
No one's saying get rid of all technology. Only that humanity is moving way too fast. We're inventing and innovating faster than our brains can handle as a species, especially in western culture.

One need only look at social media to clearly understand this. The blooming psychotic nature of our overindulgent tech-rich society is laid bare for all to see on twitter and facebook.

As for me, I am going to sleep. Sleep is good, rest is vital.

MK Ultra
They drugged the fuck out of him
Right is what most meth addicts look like in their mugshot

Note the discolouration around the eyes, the slack gaze and wrinkled brow, all a result from skin damage owing to the drugs in his blood prohibiting effective function

He also lost a lot of weight during the program, since starvation makes for a psychological advantage to his controllers combined with unbalancing psycho-active chemicals makes the subject easily susceptible to control