Brit/pol/ paki shop edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column
should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/news/man-refused-treatment-from-optician-after-manchester-attack-1-4538910
twitter.com/ericweiskott/status/900767162658430976?s=09
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41041946
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099
privacytools.io
prism-break.org/en/
strawpoll.me/13784014
strawpoll.me/13784029
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400836-north-korea-miserable-end
change.org/p/jeremy-corbyn-mp-labour-mp-naz-shah-must-resign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think this is the fastest i've seen a meme run into the ground since "arrow to the knee"

scotsman.com/news/man-refused-treatment-from-optician-after-manchester-attack-1-4538910

>.Greene, of Carluke, Lanarkshire, had gone to a Specsavers store in Lanark when he was asked by an employee to join her at her desk.

>The appointment was two days after the Manchester Arena bombing of May 22 that saw 22 people killed at an Ariana Grande concert.

>Trainee optician Sarah Kerr noticed Greene looked hesitant but was left stunned when he told her ‘I don’t mean to sound impersonal but I’d rather be seen by a white person’.

>Greene pulled down his t-shirt to show he was wearing a Star of David necklace and added, ‘I’m sorry but Manchester was the last straw for me.’

>Horrified staff overheard the outburst and asked him to leave before police were called and Greene was arrested.

bump

where the fuck is evereyone

GOOD MORNING.

Everyone needs to do this desu

Boycott Muslim goods and services

It never stopped us idiot.

Any republicans ITT? I want to punch you.

>Horrified staff overheard the outburst and asked him to leave before police were called and Greene was arrested.
>admitted a racist breach of the peace.
>All over a perfectly innocent request

Freedom of association is dead.

Isn't that more to do with trade unions and shit like that?

Morning lads.

that nigger in ukip David Kurten wants too get rid off (((discrimination))) laws

>There are people ITT who will buy products labelled Halal

my uncle is confused about muslims
He refuses to eat KFC becuase of Halal but votes for the milkmen

>As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a voter returneth to his party

the triplords have arrived

>muslims don't eat non halal
>hormones turning western men feminine

makes me wonder if there is some link somewhere

WTF I LOVE IMMIGRANTS NOW

twitter.com/ericweiskott/status/900767162658430976?s=09

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41041946
>Meteor hits Earth, immigrants most effected

The Constitutional Monarchy Pill is the best pill.

I love it every time a Royal event happens and Republic start REEEEEEEing on the news and social media.

So I got a job offer in Greece and Ive been struggling to find employment in Enland

should I leave?

Depends, how is the pay? Greece is down the shitter, remember.

Fucking Spear Chukka at it again.

What, Teleperformance?

Anyone watching MotoGP? Home round, Silverstone.

>posting this
>not even as a reply to anyone specifically, just in general
>this desperate for attention
im not even a britcuck & im telling you to take your pathetic self to bed, jesus christ this is embarrassing

No.

I'll get us some new links.

Much appreciated

>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Having difficulty finding decent links, lads and unvis.it doesn't work on the Daily Express for some reason.

>trips through the doorway gif

yes desu

I saw Peter Hitchens at a sex shop on the M6 yesterday. I told him how radical it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a degenerate and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, fuck me in my ass!”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Spank me daddy!" but he kept shagging my leg like a bulldog in a benefits britain household. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my rapid fire cock stimulation gear up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen blow up sex dolls in his trolly without paying.
David Dimbleby at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “You sir, with the blue tie” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and nervously said "g-good evening johnathon" to which david replied "its david, my brothers johnathon."
Suddenly Peter began to sweat buckets, and a thames water representative swiftly moved into the scene to hand him a bill for all the water he was producing. The meter was spinning like a clock! She took out her baton and shoved it right up petes ass. Pete looked back and said to shove a few more up there “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she had finished reading his water meter she started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

privacytools.io
prism-break.org/en/

Looks like Rich Piana died.

F

Tragic, that.

I knew of him but only started binge watching him the last week and he was fucking hilarious with all the memes he had.

Well guys, my Kitter passed away this morning at 1AM. at least she went peacefully, fell asleep and never woke up. RIP my little Shithead.

:(

F

I won't have anything to do with Google or Apple but I like curry and taxis too much to avoid Muslims altogether.

I had sex last night AMA

Ive been boycotting for years now, finally got some of my friends and family to join me

>I won't have anything to do with Google or Apple

So, which phone do you have then?

A sony ericson?

They've built some vast Deano new build estate on the way to my parent's farm.

Those normies are going to pay for this

were you top or bottom?

I'm goin' down the paki shop. Anyone want anythin'?

I need some grapefruit juice and cigarettes, thank you. 20 sovereign lad, cheers.

I highly doubt that.

Chilli Heatwave Doritos and a Ginsters Chicken and Mushroom please mate.

We swapped positions

I like your taste f a m

Marlboro Reds, please lad

ty pham.

>paki shop edition

Ohayou gozaimasu, Anyone got some tohru's to trade

Microsoft Lumia

>Ohayou gozaimasu
Morning lad - long time no see.

>Pajeetsoft
Why does Sup Forums hate apple now?

Anti-English sentiment or Anglophobia (from Latin Anglus "English" and Greek φόβος, phobos, "fear") means opposition to, dislike of, fear of, or hatred towards England or the English people.[1] The term is sometimes used more loosely for general anti-British sentiment.

strawpoll.me/13784014

strawpoll.me/13784014

strawpoll.me/13784014

>no White Lightning option

Let's settle this:

strawpoll.me/13784029

strawpoll.me/13784029

Is that like white strike, cheap ass cider. Best alcomoles senpai

It's cheapo shit for poorfags and alcoholics

Nothing wrong with aniposters

Ale and stout desu

You're scum.

Am I the only one who thinks Lager just tastes gross?

Stout and Ale actually taste nice; as does cider. But lager is fucking grim.

Nom nom

you've just been drinking shit lager

Crypto-nonces.

Stella is alright tbqh, can't drink any other lager though. Horrible stuff

Why does that dude have a Fresno hoodie on?

My mates only drink lager, so if I'm ever round there's I'll be given Moretti, Peroni, Heineken, Carling, Estella and the like.

Unless there's some speciality lager I don't know about, I don't think I'm a fan tbqh.

carlsberg is utter shite my man

for a fairly light 3.8% beer you wake up feeling like absolute shit after just a few cans

tastes like anus as well

Get some new links already

i'm looking for some there's not a lot of decent news this week

>star of david
>Horrified staff overheard the outburst
Something doesn't add up here.

A mate of mine is pissed after three cans of that stuff...pretty funny t b h

What's the point of light beer anyway? If you don't want to get drunk, just drink less of a stronger beer.

I can maybe understand if you're out and want to keep drinking, but know a couple more stronger drinks would get you too pissed. Otherwise I don't get it.

Had that problem earlier, can't wait until another happening or something

>why does Sup Forums hate Apple now?
>now

>North Korea threatens Britain with ‘miserable end’ if it joins with US forces

unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400836-north-korea-miserable-end

Brexit please!

half life 3 officially dead lads

why even go on?

change.org/p/jeremy-corbyn-mp-labour-mp-naz-shah-must-resign

S I G N

Morning benders

Eugh on the verge of a psychosis again.

Afternoon

Why do British cities and towns look so third world? Even when you build ''modern'' stuff it still looks like a shit.

She must resign because she insulted a Kike?

Good lad getting new links, will check them out when I'm on pc