Biggest Single Battle BTFO in History?

I don't have extensive knowledge of single battles, Battle of Kirchholm and Battle of Cannae are the only two that come to mind as far as one side getting its shit pushed in.

What are your favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Eger_(1552)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_of_the_Crescent_Moon
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Bicoca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sekigahara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Focus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Réouven_Lehrer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fpbp
/thread

holy fuck

>ragtag group of ~700 pioneers servants
>80,000 Zulu

Stalingrad and Leningrad :(

Not a huge battle though

yeah... but no. That was technologically advanced people probably in an idea battle formation with firearms vs. african nignogs that probably just tried to rush them time and time again and never learned because roody-poo.

Can someone give me statistics about fags I need them asap

Let's see you do it then you stupid cuntface you would shit your pants in that situation and probably kill yourself before the niggers ravage you faggot

Do sieges count?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Eger_(1552)
There's also a pretty neat book about this one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_of_the_Crescent_Moon

What was that one battle in Africa where like, a couple hundred thousand civilians died due to starvation and cannibalism

And I think it was the British or something, had like zero deaths

I've always assumed the Rhodies shagged like monsters. I'll bet they'd have given my boipucci a real hammering.

Even though Germany lost the battle, I think the Battle of Kursk was a pretty convincing commie btfo.

>One SS Panzer destroyed 22 Soviet tanks in an hour

>For every Panzer lost the Germans destroyed 5 Soviet tanks

>Germans loat 760 tanks, Soviets had around 6000 tanks and assault vehicles destroyed

If it wasn't for the communist regimes complete disregard for life they would have been shattered.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Bicoca

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sekigahara

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Narva_(1700)

Also the US lend lease program.

>Swedish Empire

Was the title earned?

Eger has the better book though.

Was gonna post this senpai.

12 000 Swedes vs 40 000 Russians, we charge them, slaughter them, they run. Then we took their artillery and turned it against them

pretty fucking glorious

Read a history book, of course it was earned. Not nearly as relevant as the British Empire or anything, but considering how small our population was we took huge amount of clay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

And yet it was still a decisive victory for the Soviets.

You can win every battle and still lose a war. Vietnam is a great example.

>100 : 1

>110 : 1

>50 : 1

>20 : 1

>250 : 1 (sieges shouldn't count)

pic related
>300 : 1

Dude ancient gook sources are most likely not reliable at all, they overestimate the amount of dead for poetic value.

Biggest and most important ever was probably Battle of Stalingrad. It ended in a humiliating defeat for Nazis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

holy shit, polish spartans

are you retarded. you could pretty much make that excuse for any source from anywhere else. it's not like china has any reason to agree with the numbers either

Britbongs BTFO
I always imagine it sorta like this
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY

>Plus women, children and non-combatants
wtf

Yet again, Soviets got slaughtered but managed to win due to sheer numbers of men they could throw into the meat grinder.

Makes me wonder if a war with China or NK would turn into something like the Eastern Front - just horrific numbers of dead because the commies would rather the whole world burn to them surrendering

they were so convinced they'd win woman and children came to watch and had their horse carriages setup like a stage which later trapped all their soldiers, woman and children

>they brought them to the fucking battle

That used to be pretty common. The Ottomans used to send thousands of gypsies scattered all over the borders to rape and pillage the area, before the actual army arrived. They wanted the locals to be annoyed. They weren't sent with the intent to take over anything, they were obvioulsy under equipped, they were just meant to be a nuiscance and prepare the locals to fear the actual army coming. It's better than sending messengers carrying an official declaration of war.

The movie we made about it actually had to increase casualties on our side to make it believable

wew

sounds like present day europe

>bolice outnumbers protesters 4:1
>muh Roman tactics

And it's not even real protesters, looks like some training exercise.

Pelennor charge, from rohaningas

He's right though chinks were and still are the biggest bullshiters. They did the same thing when they invaded Vietnam, got their asses handed to them, then pretended they won.

Why oh why did we call an animal extermination a war.

>Battle of Stalingrad

We'd even be lying if we even called it an "extermination" if we're being honest.

Read up on the battle of kursk, straight up god emperor territory with lines going tens of kilometres, the largest tank battle in history of the world.

Wasn't that more of a knife edge? The Germans were probably 2 kills away from taking it.

Frenchies never lived Agincourt down.

>implying anyone said it was real

if that is the chinese campaign where the emperor himself went to lead the troops and got uterly btf by mountain gooks then the number is true. the chinese spent years preparing the arming because they were really salty about the whole mountain chinese being independent and shiet

Not a battle, but I like this one.

>When you are suddenly taken to siege long in a year
Poor diet and disease?

Yeah, lots of people died of disease during wars. What's so surprising?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Focus

Numbers aren't clear as it was so long ago, but the result was 400 years of servitude by the Gauls to the Romans.

Caesar build a 16 km fortification around Vercingetorix's forces, then 400 paces out from that, another fortification to protect the Romans from the relieving Gallic forces.

Vercingetorix was taken prisoner and spent 6 years in a Roman prison until Caesar had time to display him to Rome during a triumph. He was then ceremonially strangled.

>Andries Pretorius

My ancestor :~DDDDD

How the fuck did Mugabe end up winning?

Really? That's some commendable ancestry to have

Why are we just looking at land battles?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_off_Samar

>sweden surrenders
Swedcucks should be the one carrying the surrendermonkey-meme instead of France

Lone Pine?

hol up

They didn't surrender, they just chose not to resist british occupation of certain islands lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman
A good old imperial bashing.

I mean Long Tan.

Thats the militant ancestor, and on the other side I have Nicolaas Van Rensburg as an ancestor, directly down. Great great gramps.

in the battle of stalingrad axis had numerical and firepower superiority at start

total loses are equal. ussr had more ill and wounded, axis - more dead and captured.

axis have lost.

He never won one battle. Rhodesian decided on one man one vote. Mugabe killed lots of villagers to force them to vote for him. Rhodeisa is a long story. Lots of great threads on Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847

Yes we can blame the eternal ANGLO for losing Rhodesia.

The Rhodesians weren't just facing a few feral nogs but the hostility of the US, USSR, the Third World, and a UK that was in full WE EUROPEAN NOW FUCK THE EMPIRE mode.

Probably feels great to have such ancestry. Have this

You don't have at least one notable ancestor, Ivan?

Battle of cochin

my ancestor formed a city
i mean like my grandams sister married his great grandson
he only has a wikidpia page in french and in Hebrew tho
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Réouven_Lehrer

Thank you friend.
This. Thatcher really fucked everyone over.

No. My ancestors on mother's side were among the first settlers of Primorye (Russian Manchuria), there's that. The only commendable thing I can think of is that they held quite a lot of property in Vladivostok, that was lost in 1923 due to commies anyway. Half of them fled to Japan and live there assimilated now.

On father's were cossacks that came here in 1880s, generic soldiers, nothing commendable.

Any Spain v South american battle

Then make a name for yourself

Eh, Thatcher just inherited the mess. Wilson (and to a lesser extent Callahan and Heath) was the real problem. He confessed later that he literally couldn't be bothered to deal with South Africa.

That's what I'm going to do. No man is born great, anyway.

Pic related: ancestors fought there.

Likely due to the eternal emnity between us and the english.

Partially due to our own personal holocaust. My great great grandmother died in those camps.

They don't teach that at Anglo schools unfortunately

Yes they do...

Under the narrative of ebil whyte pipo? But Afrikaaners are white anyway?

Is that the SNEK flag?

Not in UK, not at my school

It's how you shouldn't act to stay alive: the flag.

Yeah, pretty much. They even went out of their way to say that blacks were the REAL victims of the boer wars.

Newly formed US Army gets literally BTFO by a bunch of savages wielding shortbows, sharpened sticks and the odd musket

Not... necessacrily wrong, there were black immediate victims both sides, but in the end those wars gave niggers their own countries, built by white men beforehand for them. And they fucking ruined them lmao.

Yup. My entire dad's side are from South Africa. Back during the 80s pretty much all of them lived there but now they all live in Britain/Australia/New Zealand. Funny thing is that most of them are lefties and voted against apartheid.

>now they all live in Britain/Australia/New Zealand
I assume they're Anglo saffers then. That enmity nicely worked out, eh?

>willingly cucked by surrender monkeys for hundreds of years
You insult yourself, my northern friend

a funny one

Yes they do.