Catholic fag here...

Catholic fag here... is it possible to be an active member of the church while ignoring the degeneracy of our current pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
youtube.com/user/ChurchMilitantTV
youtube.com/watch?v=xJqVJ4w_wF8
huttongibson.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipa2Vpl7Mhc
youtube.com/watch?v=hDmEI-8GUV4
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/globalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but that means you're cucking yourself.

Yeah, it's called being a 'bad' Catholic. Most Catholics do it to a greater or lesser extent.

youtube.com/user/ChurchMilitantTV

Join the resistance pal

You will find that many catholics dislike the pope, at least in Europe. The vatican's immigration ministry for example supports our far right party and claims that Benedict is the true pope

youtube.com/watch?v=xJqVJ4w_wF8

she's like an uglier version of stephen fry in drag

Only if you regularly attend clown mass

This website is run by Mel Gibson's 90 year old father of all people. He is an ardent proponent of sedevacantism, he has written a few books on the subject.

huttongibson.com/

Explain

What's to explain? Supporting a degenerate institution while knowing it's wrong is plain cuckoldry.

For me, I could stand the Pope's degeneracy, and I could even try to ignore the child abuse. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the Pope last year replaced the leader of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, also known as the Knights Hospitallier. The faggot bitch Pope essentially ended the sovereignty of a thousand year old ley order that has never answered to the Vatican, thus destroying the last of the ley orders. Now who will defend the faith?

Do you attend church

Currently going through the steps of getting married, Lad. Nearly every priest I've heard in Barcelona "Jesus would want us to have more refugees, if they commit violence remember we must forgive, we must turn the other cheek". Not exactly Deus Vult.

I held out huge hope for Benedict the 16th. Francis is not European, and has been brought up with an anti-colonial mindset. Even though I feel ill when I say it, he has completely allowed his bias to take over. It genuinely pains me.

I'm even looked into Orthodoxy, but for now will remain cucked.

Read upon arianism and its eventual defeat. Find a traditional parish and help it grow. People are seriously misunderstanding the nature and authority of the papacy.

what are your concerns about the pope?

Do you attend a church

Is that gabe newel what the fuck man

I too have been tempted to dip my toes into the Orthodoxy waters. FUCKING POPE.

He is changing the path of the Catholic Church towards a globalist agenda advocating refugees and acceptance of faggotry

He is too left wing for many Catholics which tend to be more right wing, at least here in Italy

only on easter, rarely otherwise

You can be critical of the Pope but you should still respect him due to the office he holds.

He's a communist faggot.

Fuck off nigger you probably have never attended services at any church you piece of shit

Yes. The pope is a human like the rest of us. He is not God and can be wrong on many things, even matters related to Faith and Morals EXCEPT when such matters are spoken of in ex cathedra.
Don't let man's weakness be what pulls you away from Christ's Church.

Also he tends to ignore agreements that are almost a century old between Italy and the vatican

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipa2Vpl7Mhc

TAKE THE VORTEX PILL

Seems logical for the Christians to want to help refugees

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

No stranger had to spend the night in the street, for my door was always open to the traveler (Job, discussing his devotion to God) (Job 31:32)

true

he's a LITERAL communist

My mother tells me to concern myself with it and to concentrate on the teachings of god but it is hard for me to not have some pretty discouraging thoughts when they offer prayers for him during mass

Yes

>Needed religion to teach you how to lead a good life because you're too fucking basic to figure it out

Also he is super fucking creepy

The Church is guided by God, not the pope, stay strong. The church has lasted for two thousand years - it will weather this storm.

>not praying that God inspires Divine Wisdom in our leader
If anything, we should be doing it more often with how things are turning out.

This isn't an anti religion thread take your atheist bull shit somewhere else you faggot

Just remember that throughout history the Church has survived worse Popes (even one selling the Vatican off) and the Church is still here today.

I guess I never thought of it that way to be honest

>0415 ▶
> (You)
> I agree

When someone needs help, they should get it.
But it isn't help when we are being erased, and they are economic migrants.

Christ said "the poor will always be with us". We need to help them develop, in their own countries as much as possible. We need to support our own poor people get off the streets. We need to focus much more on what we, as Catholics are capable of doing ourselves.

The notion that we have to give everything we have, and and everything we have to the migrants is as fanatical as any crusade.

You don't sound very Christian to me. Kiss some more nigger feet and come back when you've learned some humility.

Except of course, thery're not really refugees.
Open your eyes user and look at the photos / videos.

But with the way the world is going could future popes be any better?

Well thank God for that

Even Dante Alighieri did that.
The Catholic Church is an istitution, with many great people, but that is plagued with priest, cardinals and pope that have degenerate the faith or that don't believe at all.

Christians talk down to atheists all day everyday since forever, wtf are you on about?

>Catholic fag here... is it possible to be an active member of the church while ignoring the degeneracy of our current pope?

When people talk about church leaders affecting how they view Catholicism I find St. Augustine very helpful. He was in a debate with a man who thought only the morally excellent could be priests. Augustine's response, quickly paraphrased, is that it is the the grace administered during the sacraments and the authority of the doctrinal teaching does not come from the moral excellence of man, but from God.

You have mixed up priorities to deny a 2000 year old institution and its worldview because of its current leaders.

I use the statement ironically because I'm completely aware of the situation. That's why I'm so conflicted

Thank you for that modern Mary image, it is beautiful.

Catholics need to accept Orthodox teachings and stop flying wherever the wind blows them off to

>Just remember that throughout history the Church has survived worse Popes (even one selling the Vatican off) and the Church is still here today.

This is what I tell myself. I am not there for a particular priest. I am there for my belief, and that of my family for more the millenia in our faith.

A "perfect" church wouldn't let any of us be members of it.

We are having a discussion about white man topics take yout degenerate ass somewhere else

Dailly reminder that despite generations of kike propaganda even swedes still primarily date within their own race.

I just feel uninspired about being apart of a religion whose leader I don't agree with. Think about how engaged in the church were when someone like Pope John was leading the church. We need someone like that again to revive people's beliefs

Why do you need to belong to a church? Surely you don't unironically think that the Pope is in direct contact with Yahweh?

I will, but your babby jesus looks like a downie

Honestly i don't believe any one man has any more of a connection with god more than another but it's a tradition I adhere to as is explained in the Bible

You're really edgy and cool

"you don't know jesus, WE know jesus, we tell YOU who jesus is"

Eww cunt

Hey that's my sister :/

Can someone give me statistics about fags I need them

Like how many dicks they suck?

While not an exact comparison, think of it as being a nationalist while having a shitty president.

>He is changing the path of the Catholic Church towards a globalist agenda

The Catholic church is globalist by its very nature. White nations and nationalism are literally the result of globalist, universalist aspirations by church and crown being rejected in favour of popular self determination.

The Papacy is in fact the longest existing globalisation agency on the planet. Global domination and homogenization of doctrine is the G O A L of the organisation.

Get your terms right.

90% of Catholics are secretly hoping our next pope is a Robert Sarah-tier conservative. The other 10% are vocal about it. Sarah would work so well, he's smart, experienced, African (immune to 90% of criticism) and compares those who support abortion with Nazis. With him in charge the church would be an unstoppable force for good.

no, you are very mistaken

Christianity is about spreading the teachings of Christ globally, not merging Christianity with some globalist agenda

the world needs to accept Christ, not Christ the world

Saint John Paul the Great was a great leader. We were fortunate to have such a person shepherd us in our lifetime. But, as with all things, we'll have some winners and some stinkers.
We can take comfort in the fact that God will always provide for His Church. His grace administered to us through the Sacraments of the Holy Mass and Confession can keep us afloat through any tribulations of this world.

Pretty good comparison acrually

>foreigner
>traveler
GUEST, the meaning of foreigner in your land means somebody who is different and is passing through. A refugee is an outsider who's claiming a part of your land. In any other century mass-immigration like what we're experiencing would be considered aggressive colonisation.

Pretty good comparison actually

>autographed version of book
>only available as free download

What did he mean by this?

We have to have faith.

My thoughts exactly. He was right in stating is a globalized religion but what I meant was more about the church spreading ideas of economic and cultural globalization

Does it say anywhere in the holy Bible, that Jesus promoted praying in private, or promoted studying and practicing your faith by yourself?
Some user told me months ago about this but I'm not sure, I only recently begun studying the Bible.

Yes we do brother

Just go for the right one
Society of Saint Pius X

I mean praying in private and having a relationship with god is key but attending mass is also something instructed in the Bible

>"catholic"
>"our people"
You're either a catholic or you're worshipping at the altar of your own blood.

I'm not a christian myself but Pope Francis has left a good impression on me.

Chomsky discusses liberation theology
youtube.com/watch?v=hDmEI-8GUV4

Pope Benedict seemed like the weird one

Matthew 6:6
But then theres Matthew 18:20

I think the main take away is spend time in prayer. The methodology need not be as important as actually doing it.

I'm a pope Benedict fan. Can't go
Wrong with someone who was a former member of the Hitler youth

Where does it say that one must attend mass?

ya thanks

I cannot quote the Bible like some anons. I'm just saying traditionally Sunday is a day set aside for mass. so I'm not saying you're wrong it's just what I'm used to that's all

well yes, when we're talking about globalism, we're talking about the current marxist globalist agenda

they want either atheism or this goofy new "world religion" where "all worship the same god but with different names"

Like a zillion ?

No. I haven't went to a Catholic church since I found out the entire Vatican is a pedophile guild over a decade ago... And so many priests are pedophiles that you have to suspect they all are. I don't understand the mental gymnastics on how you can consider yourself even Christian when you're just worried about one pope when the degenerate truth of the entire church is common knowledge now...

I'm gonna say more atheism. I see it promotes everywhere. As a cool smart way of thinking. That being religious is for ass backwards rednecks who can't get with "the times"

Yes thank you and agreed!

The first one seems to imply that one must pray and keep it between them and the Lord.
The second one seems to imply God is within and amongst a group of people starting from two or three who gather in his name.

The bible is really based!

It'd be excellent but you know full well Sup Forums would hate the man and Catholicism for being African.

>The Catholic church is globalist by its very nature.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/globalism

"The operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis."

The pope isn't the leader of a state outside the Vatican so there is no operation or planning of foreign policy. Now if you say that the church referencing the common good and calling for it everywhere (in varying degrees and respects) is being globalist then anyone holding objective moral values that transcend nation could be considered globalist, which no one would claim. The Catholic Church is, by its nature, not globalist.

>White nations and nationalism are literally the result of globalist, universalist aspirations by church and crown being rejected in favour of popular self determination.

This begs the question.

No problem user, thank you for helping me anyway.
Also nice trips.

Join the SSPX. They're uncucked and reject the Vatican II heresy.

Every religion has a problem with that. Whenever there is someone in charge with close contact with children there's always going to be some sick fuck to take advantage of it. I believe the Jewish media just makes a point to publicly it more than other religions because of their grudge against the church

Do SSPX even control any churches and cathedrals? why don't they rejoin Constantinople?

Religion is so complicated I just try and keep it basic. I feel like it's the one thing in this world that should be simple but it sometimes isnt

Nationalism is proto globalism in a way, it homogenizes local regions into one

I'm not part of it but if I felt inclined to get into Christianity I would join them. I believe they are supported by various factions in the Church but not officially. Only people really into Catholic politics know about them so they aren't that big, I found out about them on accident.