Amy Schumer photoshops her shitty body because even she hates it

Her Instagram post, doing damage control over demanding the same rate from Netflix as Rock or Chappelle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f4joL2WYtvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could you explain what these arrows prove?

They are meme arrows, they don't mean anything.

Shes hot af.

It saddens me that people literally think this

That statement is false

She WAS fuckable. Now a landwhale, also filthy jew

I am more interested in the meaning of that bracket.

She'd be alright looking if she lost a little weight and you put a bag on her head as her face is 100 surgeries away from not looking like an ogre

I wish she was redpilled because i woild love to make babies with her.

Bait or not you still typed it out. Disgusting.

heres your (You) for the bait post

False and homosexual.

WHAT THE FUCK
SHES NAKED BUT IN THE MIRROR BEHIND HER SHES WEARING CLOTHES ???????

An autistic person made this image and this thread.

She's repulsive, both inside and out.
Most Jews are. I think that's why they so desperately want to eliminate our race. They can't compete.

She looks like my ex.

Fuck pig tier.

If only she could photoshop her half-assed stolen jokes.

X files theme.

You kinda owned yourself there.

Bruh she's ugly even for a kike.

thanks to the autistic red shit and low res image I can't even tell

ahoy matey check them

T H I C C

Eh, once you kiss over 100 ladies you just stop caring.

Only around 15 of them were 9's and 10's. on the scale of 1-10.

They can't all be pretty!

80% of you would fuck her.

>Eh, once you kiss over 100 ladies you just stop caring.
>Only around 15 of them were 9's and 10's. on the scale of 1-10.
>They can't all be pretty!

The logic of a literal dog. The 100 part might be true, but the 9's and 10's are in your dreams. Pic related is more like it.

It would be my privilege user

Finally a funny joke that is associated with Shu.

Yep. One of the water bottles has an echo...something was changed.

There are so many sad Schu moments, but my favorite was that awards show thing where she and another blonde bimbo, Jennifer Lawrence, did that "OH WE ARE BFF NOW!!", and I guarantee you they were trying to channel Tina Fey and Amy Pohler.

>random red lines and arrows
what exactly is photoshopped

The chick on the left looks more like a 6 on a good day, but I can't really see her face.

Maybe a 5 with that Hank Hill ass.

Those other landwhales are 1's and 2's.

But I can't see anyone's faces so just going by the body.

Even if she lost weight I couldn't get pic related out of my head

>The chick on the left looks more like a 6 on a good day, but I can't really see her face.

thanks. Your honesty is refreshing. On that scale you probably did nail a few dozen 10s.

You'd probably cum faster

They prove it's shooped to fuck and back

Neck yourself

Oh no, I'm still a virgin by choice even though I'm a 8/10 chad robot.

I find that kissing is a good way to convert young ladies to Christianity.

Who is this skank and why should I care about her deformed nasty body?
>please don't tell me I don't care.

>stomach pokes out further than ass
fucking disgusting kike.

Absolutely nothing, just like every other image on this board.

Holy shit. If there was another bottle behind that one, there wouldnt be any reason for it to be angled like that. It has to be a shoop

>there wouldnt be any reason for it to be angled like that
I have had entire cases of crooked water bottles because they were thin cheap plastic and but on the bottom of a pallet of water bottles.

>arrows prove
L0Lno Lrn2prove fgt pls

>repulsive ... inside
you seem to know a lot about her inside, faggot

>looks like my ex
postpix or it's a lie

Where to aim.

your scale is all kinds of fucked up. but i do agree with you that one shouldnt be too picky.

With a whale as big as that, there are less arrows where not to aim.

What the fuck happened to her face!?

well yall know what to do right?

youtu.be/f4joL2WYtvc

fuckin kek

Masturbate?

Can you zoom in some more for me and put circles?

she past 30

I could google some, but I've been using Sup Forums long enough not to fall for a self doxx.

From left to right.

4/4/3/3/2/3/2/4/6

I think my scale is accurate.

She's a Jew

I disagree.. when you're negotiating you have to shoot high. Why the fuck shouldn't she get as much. She ain't that great but neither are Rock or Chappelle. So she is fat..mm i think id still fuck her

your scale needs recalibration

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'd love to see the way you judge.

Go ahead.

Japan bringing the banz as usual

>I think my scale is accurate.

If I'm reading your posts correctly, you gave both of these a 6.

Gotta hit a sweet spot or they shrug it off and swim away.

I can't see the other chicks face.

If it ain't shooped, she's made some real progress on her legs - looks like she still got a gut though.
Pity about her snout.

>I can't see the other chicks face.

Fair enough. You are not a "body" man; some woman will probably love you for that.

Score these please.

2/7/6/4/6/6/5/3/5

The US Olympic female swim team are not representable of the female population in the US.
The fact is that a third of your female population are obese, the other two thirds are probably overweight.

WOMEN HAVE FACES?!

He never said they did you autist

>Women are just as funny and important and are identical to men
>Posts typical retarded female half naked pictures on instagram

Keep in mind that graph only goes to 2008, I heard that Mexicans beat white folks and are now number 1.

0/0/0/0.5

Fugazi and bundle-of-sticksy.

>low standards

would fuck

>I heard that Mexicans beat white folks and are now number 1.
..? white people are at the bottom of the graph, the two most obese groups are black and hispanic females. followed by black male..

lmfao, you got em good goy

Reminder that she and her Uncle Chuck did a false flag attack at her movie premier so she could cry on camera and advocate for 2nd Amendment control.

Don't go to Amy movies unless you want to be killed by the CIA.

I'll rather be a devilishly handsome autist with a shredded body, than being a "cool" morbidly obese American.

The ghost bottle is BIGGER than the bottle in front of it AND its angled meaning it should he even smaller than the perspective would make it. Its shooped.

I mistook the different colors of blue

She is such a fucking dirty talentless skank uuuurrrghhh she makes me sick.

>devilishly handsome

Why are you even talking about weight? We were rating faces and you went completely autistic. Did you get insecure because the guy rated spanish girls poorly? I do olympic lifts and im 6'1 210 lbs lean.

>devilishly handsome

yikes

nah, apparently she lost a thousand pounds or so.

funny how she can make a fat-shaming comment and get away with it, as in pic-related.

>210 pounds
>LEAN

Fuck off fatass, your muscles look like shit with all that flab hanging off your body.

Women who outwardly promote body positivity hate themselves the most. They constantly photoshop their pictures or pose in flattering angles that make them look 20lbs smaller.

Have a visible 6pack. Are you a nonlifting manlet? Only a little twink would have your beliefs. I bet you have 10" biceps with weak faggot forearms.

>y-your fat
>i'm devilisly handsome and r-ripped

pic related (its you)