ITT: Bluepills that we're forced to swallow daily

I'll start.
"You have to go to school and study hard so you can find a good job!"

Sweetheart, you need a degree to flip burgers these days. Yes, do study hard at school.

"niggers are human!"

"Girls actually like nice guys"

"You should consider going back to school"

No shit thats a bluepill too faggot. Get a qt wife and go live in the woods

How can you even compete white boy?

'you won't get anywhere in life without a degree'

Fuck off uneducated nigger.

can you define bluepill for me? i'm not new here exactly but i skipped 2013-2016.

''catholicism is christianity''

how to compete with thieves? you shoot them with guns, the fact that it did not cross your mind, speaks volumes about your inferior intelect.

Bullshit or lies basically

blissful ignorance

You're the nigger you deluded fuck. Everything you ever need to know can be learned through the internet. I really wish I was at least home schooled during my childhood because the shitty people I met and things I had to go through were not worth it and were cancerous. Eat shit you fucking mindless drone.

More of a purple pill than a blue pill but whatever.

>"Blacks are prone to criminality and violence because of their low IQ!"
No, that makes them more likely to get caught, it's their innate immorality that makes them savages.

watch the matrix and you will get it

coma?

2016 was some good shit, almost on par with Zimmerman. Jeb was probably the best meme of all time.

What good jobs are there that don't require a degree at this point?

And I guess you never watched the matrix?

What? Sup Forums demands safe spaces now?
Neck yourself, Schwächling.

>Affirmative action is not discrimination

oh i watched it, i just was unclear what interpretation /pol would give to the cannon.

more like, that was the period of time when you were all constantly passing around 'rational' and 'scientific' evidence to convince one another that racism made sense logically. the whole period was so stupid that i just tuned out.

now that you're a legit terrorist threat i've returned to monitor your activities

Didn't you know? That's positive discrimination!

>the cannon

Women are funny and smart!

"Globalization and free market are a good thing for the economy"

Bluepill just means that you blindly follow their propaganda, redpill just means that you blindly follow ours.

>not all muslims

I've met evil and insufferable people and had to deal with a bunch of bullshit. I don't want safe spaces, I just want to be away from the evil. Eat shit

What are you talking about, dummy?

"The American Civil War was about slavery"
I actually had to take my HS history class a second time because I tried to explain that it was more than just about slavery.

>i need to go to school and study hard to find a good job!

>i need to work this crap job longer to get a better position!

>I need to work this job hard so i can finally retire!

>I need to look for a good graveyard spot so I can die

>racism
>not race realism

jobs that the wetbacks do probably.

Face evil like a man you, emasculated fuck.

yeah i can't be fucked to spell shit right on late-night Sup Forums; obviously my point is that you dweebs are like, way too square and crappy to 'deserve' the matrix.

hey fuck you buddy

so how about if i'm an independent critical thinker with einstein-level intelligence and phd+ level understandings of history and science? what pill to i get to take then? are there even any colors left for me?

Its blue pilled to think being a rural and suburban retard is red pilled. Get a degree or become an autodidact; whatever you do, don't be a brainlet with a conservative boomer mindset.

>Men and women are equal.
>America is a melting pot and multiculturalism is our strength.

the cities are always biased towards liberalism and progressivism

you're fucking dumb buddy.

specifically, what you guys are doing is dressing up a gut-level prejudice of purely emotional nature in an intellectual garnish of 'scientific' justifications, none of which are scientifically valid at all, and using that intellectual framework to prop up purely irrational beliefs you would hold regardless.

ie you're just fucking kidding yourselves with the 'real realism' shit, man.

>Being gay or trans is perfectly normal.
>Donald Trump is racist.

Of course I will. But you couldn't even grasp the immense proportions of this certain evil I'm talking about.

"The strong should protect the weak. Bullies always get what's coming to them!"

"You have to eat food to survive!"

nietzsche, for instance, despised antisemitism and called it a disease

>ad hominem
>projecting
>real realism
why don't you come back when you are ready to make an argument

i'm here to tell you that these things are true. if you don't believe these basic simple facts, you're stupid.

Go hide in a forest like a coward, live like a hilly billy and and think you're red pilled.

>more like, that was the period of time when you were all constantly passing around 'rational' and 'scientific' evidence to convince one another that racism made sense logically

they were pretty spot on you know

nowadays you can't publish anything that would hurt feefees

i live off of purple drank

nietzsche is a disease

>I wonder who could be behind this post
How many shekels you wanna bet that I could learn whatever the fuck your shitty colleges is teaching better and more efficiently on the internet? You can even take Ivy League courses online. You cannot win this argument cuck

actually i just made a quite specific argument of niezstschean flavor - your pseudoscientific justifications of racism are quite simply a fig leave to cover your emotions.

you're pretty much trying to count how many angels fit on the head of a pin, and then screaming about n******. basically a medieval mind-set, dressed up in rationalist garb.

"Only the government should build roads."

Just whatever you do, do not disengage from society. And dont spread bullshit like education is bluepilled.

If you want independence you require some form of education. Either in a trade or STEM.

see my above posts, that stuff was garbage all along. you'd be racist anyway, you just want to convince yourselves it's 'justified'

"The white race is in danger of being bred out of existence!"

well, syphilis, sure. ;) but intellectually, dynamite

you're fighting so hard against that "wrong stuff", it's pretty clear you are convinced of equal intelligence and character among the races

why are you so convinced of this to be the case?

gb2 galt's gulch ayn rand

Roughly 475 muslim terror attacks since the 1970's.

About 3,500 muslim terrorists.
About 1.6 Billion muslims.

00.0000022% Of all muslims are terrorists.

now I definitely know you were never from around here. Go back to lurking, fucking newfag.

Imagine going to a job interview and saying "yeah I don't have a civil engineering degree but I learned everything I needed to know on the internet".

science, bitches. it's called not being a dumb-ass. just open your fucking eyes. despite cultural differences, all humans are fundamentally equal and equally deserving.

you can convince yourself otherwise easily. but you're fulla shit if you do. full stop.

the muslims you get to admit they clearly disavow terrorism, are the minority

30 is the new 20, you have plenty of time to settle down and have children later.
Fact check: false.

Only neets and dropkicks hate the school system.

>flip burgers

Wow. Nice country you got there. Wow wow.

no it's not that much science as it is humanism - a belief system

nah, i've been all over Sup Forums since the ancient days. i lurk about 99% of the time. most of you are newfags comparatively.

"You have an equal opportunity"

Why are you still a commie then?

this post was music to my eyes
+1

nope, it's science. you hold to a racist belief system very like a religion, but those of us who are beyond such trivial bullshit can rely on scientifically legitimate knowledge rather than having to puff up out beliefs with faux 'science'.

science, bitchez

the fuck are you doing here? Go ask your mommy upstairs if she wants a cup of tea

:)

science is not afraid to find differences between populations.

i'm discoursing on politics and science. what the fuck are YOU doing here?

"Alcohol can't be that harmful because it's legal."

>Gets atrial fibrillation coagulating my blood almost giving me a stroke at the age of 23.

see above, you are stupid.

>science
>believes all the races are equal

horseshit. Put up or shut the fuck up.

Owning your own business, shilling people out of their hard earned money, stocks. You name it man, and we got it.

It's probably because I live in Jew York that I hated school so fucking much. Shitty boring schools with shitty awful people. Didn't help that I went to one with mostly niggers and spics. I'm smart and quick witted as fuck but it wasn't appreciated by dimwitted niggers who were just out to get me.

By your logic guns kill people and not the person holding the gun.

>about 3,500 muslim terrorists
>ISIS alone has roughly between 80k and 100k active soldier in syria and irak alone

your numbers are way off

Pills, Pills, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.

yeah, man. you're just fucking mudcrabs if you honestly think that science supports your bullshittery.

as i stated above, the whole 'scientific racism' thing is nothing other than an attempt to dress up your emotions as 'rational' when in fact they come purely from your gut. you'd be racist regardless, but giving it a veneer of science allows you to pretend that you aren't an idiot. But in so doing you basically have to shit all over science, which, as a scientist, offends me.

>the muslims who actually honestly mean it, is a minority of that minority still

> i'm an independent critical thinker
> that flag

Based leaf

but of course, these lofty occupations aren't available to the plebs, which is why we need to revolt and seize the means of production for the benefit of all people.

I was out drinking six beers. It was caused by that and dehydration.

>"If you pay into the system, you will get your fair share out"

Shame it took dozen of illegal immigrants coming in receiving hand out and goods to take drugs and commit crime, while those who put in were made to fill out endless forms and made to feel guilty about receiving a pittance.
But first rule of communism, destroy any wealth a country has to help destroy the country. Just hope they are happy when *insert ridiculous name here* comes to rape them.

t. bitter uni dropout

indeed. i dropped out of college and i promise you i know more than you about nearly every subject with the possible exception of your narrow trade.

an-cap and libertarians are either neckbeards in need of a bitch-slap or aristocrats in need of a guillotine. ;)

yeah it's more like, be friends with the hoarders and you get your share, be honest worker and you will continously pay