>>138960914

I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you just sit on the catalog shitting on every post.

how much of a faggot are you

IMAGENE MOI SHACK

Ironic, considering you replied to the same post twice.
Get it all out, OP.

You're a Zionist controlled opposition good riddance

Literally who?

Who? Seriously, who the fuck is that guy?

AH WOONT BE AROOND MUCH LONGER

Can someone please post the copypasta

IMOGIN MAYN S H A W K

couldn't care less if he were alive or dead

his videos are boring

AH'VE BECOME SO NUMB

stupid altlite faggot who peddles his dumb idiocy to outrage addicted cuckservatives

uninformative and outright cancerous individual

He's the Maine street Meteor

holy kek, do you have the image where pjw is at a party?

paulyboi is going to get suicided

Sorry not that lucky

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
good

>"'I WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER''
I hope you're all happy, look what you did to him. Now he's going to kill himself.

is he finally going to start shooting up places? he's been about to snap for forever I'm getting impatient

I get Mr. Emerick Jones didn't like the attention being taken away from him and has pulled his back into line.

>quits spreading the truth because the money stops
>uses a webcam in his study, basic internet connection required.
dont think much of all of him to be honest

He is mad his videos are getting demonitized, end of teh day though it's really easy money.

He will just change his content.

>this
but he also makes the good point that google basically controls most of the internet we use and having the wrong opinion black lists you. I shudder to think if Google and friends end up with any real political power beyond the outside manipulation they do now.

found out about this guy when my wife sent me one of his videos right after trump won
"she supported trump." while i was more like "he can never win" though i need to make it clear id never support hillary even if shes was going against deshauan tavonte from the hud.

i found him to be a moron and pandering to a fanbase.. if he fucks off the alt right will be better for it.

on vacation btw i am not a fucking eyetie.

He's going to an hero or join a neo-Nazi militia that will attempt to overthrow the government. Either way, he's dead.